How the hell can LaVar and the NFL ever recover from this?

How the hell can LaVar and the NFL ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/sen-robert-menendez-hired-underage-hookers-feds-article-1.2336046
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
nytimes.com/2016/04/09/us/dennis-hastert-molested-at-least-four-boys-prosecutors-say.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/pedophilia-illness-crime_n_5937230.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

>this is the president of the mightiest country on earth
Still boggles my mind

>Americans actually, unironically, voted for this man over HRC.

"don king" will never wash off lavar
complete killshot.

Right? A fucking joke. Just wait til Alabama elects a pedophile.

big ballers always recover

They were afraid of a literal Roastie, so they elected a game show host with dementia.

>Americans unironically set up a system where they had to choose between Trump and Clinton

>Just wait til Alabama elects a pedophile.

New York Democrats already have that covered, but I don't remember you being outraged.

>Trump hates the NFL because they crushed his shitty pub league
>cried and bleated, tried to sue to get at least one USFL team in the NFL

How funny.

Doesn't he have got better things to do than brag about how he got some college basketball players off prison?

>England unironically set up a system where they had to choose between rape and rape

One texted kids and is now in jail, the other was banned from the mall for fucking them.

>false equivalence
>what abouting

>Shillary

this is so sad, I grieve for my nation

No. He literally has nothing else going on.

It was her turn

Democratic Senator Bob Menendez had sex with underaged prostitutes, but I don't remember you being outraged.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/sen-robert-menendez-hired-underage-hookers-feds-article-1.2336046

The left has always been pro-pedo.

ungrateful criminals BTFO

>maga hat for Trumpets

Obesity is a problem.

Yeah but roasties are the worst though

>65,853,516 votes for Clinton
>62,984,825 votes for Drumpf

We still fucking won. Period.

What abouting again, for people who claim to be pro-freedom trump and his sycophants really do love using commie tactics

Israel is the mightiest country on Earth.

>he thinks nobody else influenced the decision
>he doesn't realize that the NFL players were always in the locker room for the anthem until the military paid for them to be on the field (propaganda)

alternatively, he does realize these things and he's just exploiting idiots

>Bob was acquitted
>Denis Hastert

>more what abouting because Roy Moore fucks kids

MAGA hats are a fashion trend. Get with it sweetie

imagine having a crybaby picking fights with nobodies on social media as a president.

at least punch someone face to face. this is all fart no shit.

No arguments in your post.

The left has always been pro-pedo, as evidenced by Democratic Senator Bob Menendez fucking underaged prostitutes.

If the allegations are true, Moore should resign. No one has asked Bob Menendez to resign, including you. The left is pro-pedo.

Roastie > Game Show hosts

Hes the boomers last gasp of relevance, most of them will be dead soon along with him

people were absolutely outraged about that, retardd

This trump guy is a hot head

Great "banter"

Didnt Texas vote Trump?

more what abouting, we were talking about the known pedo who the right wants elected

Is the prostitute thing a Russia story from twitter?

Menendez was not acquitted of fucking children. Charges were never brought because he is powerful, and will get away with fucking children.

The media buried the Denis Hastert story because he is a typical establishment Republican, which is basically left wing.

Thank god.

its expected from them.

Is this Alex Jones shit?

>stop pointing out my hypocrisy!!!

If the allegations are true, Moore should resign. No one has asked Bob Menendez to resign, including you. The left is pro-pedo.

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

>if I keep making it up it's bound to be true

most of these hollywood sex perverts are left wing. the left has always had a soft spot for pedos and views it as a "disorder".

>Media buried Denis Hastert
They absolutely didnt
nytimes.com/2016/04/09/us/dennis-hastert-molested-at-least-four-boys-prosecutors-say.html

info wars is entertainment and conspiracy theory user

>When my side does it, the allegations are false!
Proving the point. If the allegations are true, Moore should resign. No one has asked Bob Menendez to resign, including you. The left is pro-pedo.

most pedos are from Greatest Allies-stan (aka jews)

Are all Trump supporters in America this brainwashed?

He should stick to politics........oh wait

If you asked people on the street who Dennis Hastert was, 99% wouldn't know. The media didn't make a big deal of it.

Ask people on the street about Roy Moore, and 100% will know, even though he hasn't been charged or convicted of anything.

i can't tell if this dude is serious or not, which i suppose is among the ultimate accomplishments on Sup Forums

my capital doesnt have a muslim mayor, m8

>getting people out of foreign prison isnt politics

Huh?

I know we're on Sup Forums but I feel like calling LaVar a "poor man's Don King" is kind of racist, right?

Yes, its fucking annoying and driven by the same brainwashed idiocy that got him elected, the absence of truth and making people doubt what they know is reality, Trump is the worlds greatest psyop

Exactly. See Sartre and Beauvoir promoting open pedophilia under the guise of "lowering age of consent"

this is false. both of your assertions are way wrong.

I was reading something recently that basically was saying that it didn't matter what trump says, his supporters will supporting his policies no matter what. Whether they agreed with them before or not.

Politics is nothing more than brainwashing. Don't think you're any special by pointing out Trump's blunders.

Trump says racist shit all the time but hes literally Teflon Don

>people think repeating false and unsupported statements is arguing

>I read a blog recently and now believe exactly what it says

Irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Would he have given a shit if it were random tourists rather than UCLA athletes?

>all these trump-hating redditors in this thread
this place needs a purge

Tell me something racist he's ever said or done.

There are pedos on all sides but the left has always been pretty pro-pedo. Only now are they realizing it's a bad position.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pedophilia-illness-crime_n_5937230.html

>all these trump mongrels
just drop him, youre dragging down brexit's reputation with that stupid cunt as your leader.

>literally had a Muslim president for 8 years

All that cheap corn syrup is affecting your memory

Sup Forums has been dead since around 2013, when it became all general threads it was inevitable it would attract redditors. just stopped by from /k/ and laughing at the soys ITT

>poor man's Don King
Jesus Christ we need a Lavar vs Trump debate ASAP

obama is more popular in europe than USA

this is neither sports, nor smart, nor funny

Yeah, so popular we voted for him twice.

it quite literally is sports-related

unless you are saying handegg and basketball aren't real sports

in that case Sup Forums mods should delete every single NBA and NFL thread on Sup Forums

No, I read an article with statistics showing the percentage of voters from Republican/Democrats in favour of certain policies, it shows through several pieces of data that Trump supporters will suddenly find an interest in something as soon as Trump mentions it, that they have opposing opinions to Republicans in general for things like attacking Syria just because Trump supports it. It's really interesting stuff. Basically saying that Trump supporters aren't really republicans or even conservatives, they just follow whatever Trump says.

t. Corbynista

Everything hes ever said about mexicans for a start

"conservatives" are a meaningless term because they didn't conserve anything in the USA

Trump's endorsed candidate (Luther Strange) lost to Roy Moore (nationalist) in the primary. Trump's endorsement was meaningless and people voted on the issues, so you are wrong.

fucking huemonkey cant fucking read. go back to sucking your sisters dick

doesnt matter much anymore, alabama republicans rejected trump and kicked out luther strange despite trump's strong endorsement.

it was sports related. it is no longer.

Mexican is not a race

Obama didnt really give a shit at first when that guy got locked up in NK for allegedly stealing proaganda

Hes not building the wall

Liberals are so dumb they still don't know the difference between a republic and democracy

>this one case means you're completely wrong

youre so deluded you think republicans do

I literally don't give a shit. Just telling you that mexican is not a race.

you don't even know what "liberal" means

protip: if you're for a free market economy, you are a liberal

your republicans are way more liberal than your democrats

I know very well that you're going to push down your shit country further down by electing that doddering old fuck and his proven failing policies, and you're one to speak shit about Trump.

He didn't lie, though. If Mexico doesn't want to be seen as a latrine, it better get its shit together so that their people doesn't need to cross the border to be treated like trash by amerikeks. Whether they do that, it's another story.

GOAT president
GOAT shitposter

Trump doesnt even know that all of latin america isnt mexico, he probably considers you a mexican

Tick tock, Drumpfcucks.

Day of the plank soon.

#resist

So does almost every american. Possibly you too. Pretty sure your ilk didn't know there were this many countries south of the border before accessing Sup Forums. Your school system needs a serious revamp, and it will likely take decades.

>US politics is basically all about getting obese neckbeards and blue-haired cunts to scream at each other, and think that is their main problem, whilst they all get taken advantage of by megacorps in a way not seen in the rest of the developed world

Feel bad for you worker-drones desu.

Our school system is fucked as long as teacher unions continue to lobby the Democrats.

You just described Brexit