Why did stormfags ban thrn

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/2vqhPApa13IY5DQQfMc0Pw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/2vqhPApa13IY5DQQfMc0Pw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140961840/#140981405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pakianon has just discovered analbania is the finland of the balkans

Take me away to italy plox

where can I buy dollar pens online from pakistan at pakistani prices?

Serbs and Greeks had a big presence in stormfront. They were banned because a lot of flame threads between Serbs and Albanians and Black sided with Serbs.

No where, you must come here

I don't want to get beheaded

Best country there? No, I really doubt that. In terms of objective measures that would be Slovenia.

>The canadian Sup Forumstard is from stormfront
lolll

>Slovenia.
not even a real country

>albania
>white
>any balkan shithole as a matter of fact
>white

>albania
>finland
retard

People would think you're from either peshawer or abbottabad(my home)

>abbottabad(my home)

Terrorist. Also your diaspora are cancer.

they hate us cuz we're the population with the smartest iq on the world and we have the biggest dicks and we are autochtonus all of balkan is our clay we wuz illyrians and pellazgs n shiet nigga i swear

>terurezt

People here seem to like Indians to pakis. I should make a thread about it.

Please no

pretty much this, also every single one Albanian drives a Mercedez

>white
Fuck off
Pakistanis are wh*Te

that's such a cool flag
almost as good as ours

Don't make threads about us you pakifilth. We want to be left alone and unknown.

This how I feel everytime some dispora fag makes pakistan is arab/med thread

delet this thread immediately then.

>white
What?

Just when you think he couldn't get anymore cancerous. It at least explains his paranoid delusional style of shitposting.

No, you shall suffer like me

Seriously, the bullying against Albanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Albanians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Albanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Brazilians or Indians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful nice as fuck country?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Albanian man a "analbanian" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Albanian man that they are a "shitskin gypsy balkniggers"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

is this pasta?

albanians are subhumans

Why?

they are ugly

Thats not a nice thing to say. God made everyone beautiful

just who other than gayreeks isnt ugly to you man

and forgot albanians

watch your mouth you filthy albanian subhuman

Pakistanis, he made me honorary greek

albania is the Pakistan of the balkans. its the i-may-be-from-a-shithole-country-but-at-least-i-am-not-from-Albania part of the balkans.

eat cocks bogdan

>got genocided
gtfo weakling

>got genocided
backwards

>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again
>meme
Do you think we woke up one day and decided to hate on Albos? Even an Albanian would say to you that Albanians are shit. Just a race of dumb criminals that fill up our jail cells.

>albania
>finland of the balkans

Hello Erdin, how's your stay in Roma? Albania is more like the Pakistan of the Balkans with Greece being the Iran

whose the India of the Balkans then?

kellyfart go back to masturbating to trannies

Well at one point Greeks were criminals too and seen as a dumb race of inbred Turks. You can't just keep memeing and bantering because soon enough they're considered truths even though based on falsehoods. Pic related.

look up the crime rates in Germany and the UK and see which nationalities are commiting them and then take a look at their demographics

you are a very manipulative albanian subhuman

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/2vqhPApa13IY5DQQfMc0Pw/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/2vqhPApa13IY5DQQfMc0Pw/

also hiding your flag on pol
you manipulative albanian parasite

>white
>dinaric
Please, PLEASE don't make me fucking laugh.
How can anyone possibly ever defend Albania, I'll never know.

t. non balkanshit

Seriously, the bullying against Albanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Albanians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Albanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Brazilians or Indians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful nice as fuck country?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Albanian man a "analbanian" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Albanian man that they are a "shitskin gypsy balkniggers"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

t. Shefqet Shkrodi

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140961840/#140981405

very very manipulative albanian parasite

my god Albo diaspora doesn't even ATTEMPT to hide itself.

You are absolutely fucking pathetic, just like your entire kind.

you are still watching this thread arent you?
filthy manipulative albanian subhuman

every single manipulative post of you leaves a piece of the puzzle in the archives

you lying albanian subhuman
you sneaky albanian cockroach

good job iki!
catch that sneaky and very very manipulative subhuman
here's your reward!

keep it for your family you subhuman

>insult Albania
>italian flag attacks me

dont like the truth you nationalistic albanian subhuman?