Where do we see him next season?

Where do we see him next season?

Seeing Messi in a different shirt would be quite the novelty. For that alone I want to see it.

>tom sunderland

He's coming home la

Coming home, to Accrington Stanley.

Qatar All-Stars

Besiktas

probably city

Either City or PSG

lads, it's going to be real
all according to keikaku

Messi is 31 in the summer. He's finished.

Perfect age for MLS. NYCFC needs a new star now that Villa is retiring.

I'm gonna predict that Messi spends a year or two at Man City, then they loan him out to New York to finish his career.

he literally signed contract with barcelona last week

pls come to Inter so Icardi can fuck Antonella

He wants to finish his career at Newell's.

Yeah, when he's like 40 years old. For as long as he can win titles he'll do his best to.

He can win titles at Newell's too

he doesn't

That's an nWo level of move

Titles that no one outside of Argentina cares about

digits for missi moving after wc

Would love to see messi in the PL

Believe it or not, he's Argentine
Believe it or not football is quite popular in Argentina and we are rather passional about it
Believe it or not, he'd love to win titles with the club he loves

Believe it or not, but Messi is a very competitive person who wants to compete at the highest level. If he loved Argentine as much as you think he would have stayed there. I don't think Messi will never return but not until he knows he won't be able to compete at the highest level in Europe anymore

He will join City. Screencap this. When City go unbeaten in the PL this year and win at least the double (if not triple or quadruple) everybody will want to go there. Ronaldo might join as well just so the two can play on the same team.

come home, come to #Pumas dubs confirm

come to besiktas

wtf is that shit? is that the male girl that laughed at Jonah Hill in France?

I signed him for LA Galaxy in CM.

This. He's coming to City.

As if he's going to City, he'd literally never get game time over Sterling.

He pretty much said he'd only leave Barcelona for Newell's

He'll move in 4 years, remember this post. He got a new contract and will move to Newell's after that at 34 yo

Barcelona (ecuador)

why would he come home?
our defenses would rekt him since we can get away with virtualy anything. there's no point.

At 34 he could probably still be a pretty good player. I think something like 36 is more likely

Sounds like manager mode on Fifa

i'm now strangely attracted to weird al

Why? They're undefeated in the league, they're not going to slip up in it. They're cruising the CL, so that could easily happen especially with Barca, A.Madrid and R.Madrid fucking up, Juventus and Bayern being meh. Dunno if they're out of the League Cup but if they're not, then that is doable. FA Cup is an easy win as well.

fuck yeah, Oasis

As in it sounds like something that would happen in manager mode like when you get a bunch of ridiculous players too good for your club by putting your entire budget on wages and getting free transfers and you end up getting the best five players in the world on one team.

What are you on about, Barca, Real fucking up? They're through and Real have won the last two CLs. I agree City will probably do the double, but who cares? Real and Barca are the best two clubs in the world without a doubt and it'll take a while City to catch up, even if they do, Ronaldo and Messi will be too old.

Easily a treble, mate. Easy. Screencap my post. If it doesn't happen, the fact they didn't get a treble or a double will be good enough for me, and if they do, my satisfaction of being right will be good.

Nah mate, you're alright.

Y-you too.

I also know what you meant, I'm just pretending you didn't because you hurt my feelings by not screencapping.

There is absolutely zero chance I'll even remember, just screencap your own post

O-okay...

hopefully

Players always do this when they're renegotiating their salaries

hes not going nowhere lad

Did Maradona performed like in Europe when he played in Argentina?

LA FC

I don't know because I wasn't born yet.

maybe he will retire. His knees and ankles must be fried.

Great English m8

Mls is garbage

Arsenal

not really, you can't be skilled in south american, refs allow donkey players to kick them

MESSI NOT PLAYING AGAIST JUVENTUS

REPORTS SAYING HE'S TRAVELLING TO MANCHESTER RIGHT FUCKING NOW

IT'S HAPPENING

I will stop following the sport.

>It's happening

Is he there to celebrate Aguero's birthday?

In the shitter.

>tomorrow’s date
>typical aussie shitposting

literally every season, "rumours of talks with manchester city, undisclosed bundesliga club"

>messi and de bruyne CM