Hollywood gave an Oscar to a CIA funded organization that serves as the field medics for Al-Nusra Front

>Hollywood gave an Oscar to a CIA funded organization that serves as the field medics for Al-Nusra Front

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
liveleak.com/view?i=b8e_1488073783
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who? Won the Oscar I mean

nothing wrong on that picture

>a room full of Hollywood actors stood up to support a terrorist organisation

Amazing.

So?

Redpill me on white helmies bro, why do they wear the plastic?

They claim to be unaffiliated in the conflict yet there are multiple pictures of them holding al-nusra flags, carrying weapons, and chanting with al-nusra soldiers.

It's a French Iranian co production not sure what you're even referring to.

Ever wonder why ISIS targeted Foley? The aim is to create an environment of fear for foreign journalist so (((they))) can have a monopoly on information through their (((humanitarian))) organizations like the White Helmets.

Wouldn't be the first time, remember when Erin Brokovich won?

Do you people actually believe this bullshit with no proof?
The Salesmen was funded in France by the Directors own production company.

Just report this Sup Forums shit.

liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
liveleak.com/view?i=b8e_1488073783

The movie is about the White Helmets Documentary that just won an Oscar you fucking retards.

So? Should medics just refuse to do their job because they're terrorists? Not like they're shooting anyone.

From their point of view you are the terrorists.

What did he mean by this?

>So? Should medics just refuse to do their job because they're terrorists? Not like they're shooting anyone.

Redpill me on Foley. I haven't followed the Syrian war much.

see
They are carrying guns.

>Shooting and killing civilians with Al-Nusra
>Not like they're shooting anyone.

Go home FSA, and try to not get completely buttraped by ISIS in Daraa again like last time.

If there is anything more to know other than the fact that he is a reporter, i dont know.

I believe ISIS is targeting journalists specifically so as to scare war correspondents away. If there are no third parties to report then they have a hegemony over the information that gets out.

For example, Aleppo was under attack from the SA for months. They had 70% of the city under control. But once the rest was captured there appeared a social media campaign so well coordinated, no one even begun to question the validity of it. All of the sources were the verified twitter accounts of "normal, everyday supportive people" on the ground. Most of them affiliated with White helmets.

Interesting shit. I guess that helps explain why there are so few unpartisan reporters in the region. Seems everything that comes out of there is from American backed or Russian backed sources.