TRUMP GENERAL- WORST OPs BACK, STARVE THE SHILLS

>TRUMP STATEMENT ON CROOKED HILLARY "STAR OF DAVID" TWEET
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-false-accusation-from-hillary-clinton

Latest /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread
→ →

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ
>Trump Responds to “Zionist Israel” Question in NH
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
>Trade Remarks and Q&A Manchester, NH 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IqQqZuYkE
>Rally Bangor, Maine 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=l4Fafj9QQLA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo]
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146945783646/the-crook-versus-the-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=IrRgAuxO4Ys
nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-brash-lieutenant-general-is-on-trumps-short-list-for-vp/
amazon.com/Field-Fight-Global-Against-Radical/dp/1250106222
iheart.com/live/newsradio-790-waeb-3072/
drudgereport.com/flashvp.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

Today i hurt myself

MOVEMENT

Your talking points misrepresent them.

That's $10t over ten years loss in revenue, or $1t/year, the same amount Ryan et all just increased the budget w/out revenue. Trump's proposed multiple ways to offset that with decreased spending. The penny plan is one, which would completely balance the budget in three years. Renegotiating all appropriations is another. Just following the GOA recommendations to remove redundancy would save $700b nearly negating the entire loss in revenue. Removing illegals from the country would save ~$250b from an overburdened welfare system. And if anyone can find ways to shrink a budget without decreasing value, it's Trump.

He never said he would increase military spending. In fact, he wants to eliminate unnecessary spending, such as congress forcing the army to buy $150b tanks the army neither needs nor wants.

Trump's tax plan would increase GDP 11.5%, increase wages 6.5%, and increase jobs by ~5million. Those numbers are by the same analysts who said it would cost $10t in government revenue over 10yrs. In addition, charging China as a currency manipulator is expected to return 2~5million jobs. And, his immigration plan calls for all employers to first scrub the unemployment rolls before applying for foreign worker visas.

He hasn't announced a formal policy on regulation deduction yet, but plans on reducing our over regulated business sector which costs an estimated $4t in GDP. Coupled with a 15% BUSINESS tax, entrepreneurship will increase as small businesses are the driving force of our economy but pay upwards of ~60% tax while mega corporations pay zero.

In addition to all that, his energy strategy leverages all viable forms of energy production and calls for some profits to be taxed specifically to upgrade the grid. Energy is the third highest cost in manufacturing. Our manufacturing costs are nearly on par with China. By decreasing energy costs, we can increase production without decreasing labor costs.

REMINDER

DO NOT GIVE SHILLS ANY YOUS

RESPOND WITH SINGLE ARROW OR @ TO INDUCE BUTTHURT

AWOOO

>tfw movement

>"AmericaWasNeverGreat" was trending by leftists on July 4th

I think Scott Adams is totally right.

blog.dilbert.com/post/146945783646/the-crook-versus-the-racist

>5 burgers and 15 fries until Trump rally

So why didn't the FBI go after someone for destroying the evidence?

Isn't that obstruction of justice? Or is this simply another example of selective enforcement?

Memes aside, did the FBI's decision kill Trump's campaign?

Joni Ernst
>pros
Total GILF
Wymyn
>Cons
???

I ' M

W I T H

H E R

Don't we love our awoo posters? we have the best awoo posters

>We still haven't heard from you user.

>Don't make me write again.

So the FBI wanted to indict Clinton but the prosecutor was so goddamned scared that they refused? Is this the jist of it?

It won him the presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrRgAuxO4Ys
>Any ordinary employee would've faced sanctions
>Hillary is being treated extra-special
>Her status in the eyes of the law is above the ordinary peons

Trump general, I've decided that he's the lesser of two evils. I live in a red as fuck state that's voting for him in the election anyways, how can I help the cause?

you know I can just edit my Sup Forums x to make it check for > and @ and any prepending symbols as well right?

I want Hillary to choke me and force me to lick peanut butter off of her wrinkly granny toes.

Memes my friend. Memes

@79852699

>implying a give a fuck nigga

You fucking yanks better not let trump lose.

Best and worst case scenarios for the effects of this FBI outcome?

>Cons
It would seem like pandering to women

NO YEB!

This WAS the worst outcome.

I'm not even mad
Now even normies can clearly see we live in a banana republic

He understood certain powers and pressures inherently tied with the proceedings, having to answer words from a myriad of big names while constantly looking over his shoulder.

That's simply what a corrupt gov't is and does.

FBI wanted to indict her but the prosecutor was too afraid to actually go through with it. Who can blame them, seeing how many people have died when they were going to expose her or bill.

DEMOCRAT PARTY TURNOUT
– ** In 2008 there were 38,111,341 Democrat votes in the primary. In 2016 there were 29,939,251 votes.
A net decrease of 8,172,090 (-21%).

REPUBLICAN PARTY TURNOUT
– ** In 2012 there were 19,214,513 Republican votes in the primary. In 2016 there were 31,108,968 votes.
A net increase of 11,894,455 (+62%).

Nothing will stop The Don.

The effects of the outcome, not the outcome itself.

tell me everything is going to be okay

Best: Trump wins the election in a landslide

Worse: Trump wins the election by a normal margin

i'm the "i'm a hillary shill but this fucking non-indictment nonsense is making me reconsider" from the last few threads.

well shit. there's my basically one argument against a trump presidency.
he's got a good plan. and without the baggage of corruption. well, political corruption anyway. he's still a fraud and manipulator and a lying megolomaniac with delusions of grandeur, but fuck, so is hillary.

thanks trumpgen. now I honestly don't know how i'm going to vote come november.

She never ever ever ever ever EVER saw combat, pussy shit nigga smdh 2bh famalam. Flynn is my choice

%^79852699

Have fun with that

>BEST
Confirmation bias toward framing the system as rigged and Clinton as crooked
>WORST
The same shit as usual. Le Trump is racist meme

Loretta Lynch will choose not to accept the FBI recommendations; She will then choose to overrule the Bureau and indict Hillary becoming a hero to the Right.

Little early to call it.

She's a cuck.

QUQ wills it

This faggot again. Go back

@yPiGufMf
What about checking for your ID?

Worst OP is best OP.

he wasn't scared there was just no precedent. if he went ahead with it it would look like a deliberate political attack.

apparently no one "willingly" destroyed evidence

Clinton and her surrogates get to brag about how the FBI let her go.

Trump reaffirms what we all know, hammering Clinton on the fact she was grossly negligent and incompetent while in office.

Bernie and his minions burn down the DNC.

What about the Republican increase since 2008? I love seeing numbers like that but let's not be intellectually dishonest like them.

I think you do, user.

what was the white supremacist site Trump's team got the star from?

@79853094
>79853106

sup niggers, thanks for the bumps

This is the best ammo he's ever gotten. He's been saying this whole time the system is rigged.

They will engage in every form of fraud to make her win. The only way Trump can win is by massive numbers. That's how he won the primaries.

Does he have massive GE numbers? Those that voted in the primary are not enough on their own.

Real con is she never even saw combat.

>79852699
Lol, go search for > faggot.

Some random nigger on Twatter made it and posted it on June 15th.

Did somebody say "banana"?

When do I apply meme magic? Wait till after the convention? 24/7?

We'll find out. This is why the debates are crucial.

After an investigation, the investigator presents the evidence to the prosecutor. The prosecutor files charges, or doesn't, based on the win-ability of the case. I some cases te prosecutor will argue before a grand jury to determine if a trial would be successful, that is, is there enough evidence for a conviction? Comey overstepped his bounds by making a recommendation. He is only supposed to present the evidence gathered to the prosecutor.

Something else is going on. He's falling on his sword so Lynch doesn't have to.

IT DIDN'T COME FROM THE FUCKING CHANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you seen rallies? Watch the one with us tonight if you can. It's fun. Memorize his talking points, learn how to argue in favor of Trump and, most important, GO OUT AND VOTE YA DUMMIE.

>18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

>(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

>Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

>Does he have massive GE numbers?

yes

Nope. Worst outcome was Comey not going point by point about how Hillary did shit that would have landed anyone else in prison then say she's getting away with it because she's Hillary.

It was the best realistic outcome.

There is also still an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation. That ain't over.

I wish I could. Only thing I can say is I hope you have been stocking up on ammo.

dis nigga

>Clinton has a race-first view of the world that is corrosive to society.

>Trump has an American-first view of the world that creates healthy competition with other countries.

Same old shit. I thought that campaigns that were primarily AGAINST the other person and not for themselves were unsuccessful. It's supposedly the best persuasion? How's president Kerry or carter II?

>There is also still an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Source? Also Foundation investigation won't mean shit with this ineffectual FBI. By the time they even get their shit together on the matter Hillary will be president and immune to all charges (through corrupt means)

Your date highlight is for fucking ants!

nah, fuck off, it's clear what conspired today. I'm unimpressed with this, while indignant as for what I considered one of the last honest agencies this country has. FBI isn't perfect, just straight as an arrow in many cases, I don't know why I gave up my hopes up for them.

What investigation?

Here is the base image. Any changes?

Defcon colors won't work since the top level is white and won't work the rest of the text and the fourth is green. Thinking about Red for classified and Top Secret then orange then yellow. Maybe putting green on no charges.

Jpg for file size.

What we need is an unreasonable prosecutor...
All we need is one, really.

BOB CORKER IS STUMPING FOR TRUMP BABY

>whoops, I accidentally got kicked off the watergate defense team for questionable ethics
>whoops, I accidentally coerced several of my husband's victims to stay quiet about their rapes
>whoops, I accidentally made millions of whitewater, the guy testifying against me died and his wife plead the 5th and was pardoned by my husband
>whoops, I accidentally did a bunch of ''speeches'' for questionable countries for cash in hand
>whoops, I accidentally got 4 Americans killed in Libya
>whoops, I accidentally let super classified info out into the public

Yup

Don't believe the clickbait head lines user. He's written two books on policy proposals and has multiple proposals up on his website including many speeches. Despite how it appears, he's not winging it.

What a cuck.

a-an ant using a computer! how completely ridiculous, im a human being just like you

It's the power of media shilling for you.

The only solution is violence if this continues.

Drat, sorry my idea didn't work out.

General Flynn is going ham on Twitter.

Also reported today he definitely being vetted for VP: nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-brash-lieutenant-general-is-on-trumps-short-list-for-vp/

Second paragraph:

>The outspoken and brash Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn — who was forced out of his post by the Obama administration in 2014 after pointing out the rising global jihadist threat — has already briefed the Republican presidential candidate on several occasions and is in close touch with high levels of Trump’s staff.

He also had a book coming out one week today called "The Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies" amazon.com/Field-Fight-Global-Against-Radical/dp/1250106222

Flynn might not end up Trump's VP but I think we will be seeing more of him in the coming months.

he's doing a damn good job of making it look like he's winging it

i guess you guys call that "4D Chess" around here

when is hillary/obama expected to speak?

i'm curious to see how hard they go after trump together

said that after a muslim shot up gays, but the media spun it completely different and it's all but forgotten now

>whoops, don't talk about those cattle futures! I'm just that good at the stock market

iheart.com/live/newsradio-790-waeb-3072/

Rush just had an ex-JAG/current lawyer on and is being less of a cuck then usual

Hannity on in 1 hour, sure its gonna be good

>Obama's pet negress
>indicting

Try again

RICO investigation. It's still quietly continuing.

The emails were always a separate issue.

Drudge Poll asking who should be Trump's VP

Newt winning by 8%

We need to fix this.

drudgereport.com/flashvp.htm

A mod just froze a pro Hillary thread on Sup Forums that had too much dissent for his taste.

Since you used to be a Hill-dawg, you might not know this, but the man is insanely smart

What's the status?