snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/589/tell-me-im-fat
youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sick gains you cucked l̶e̶a̶f̶ twig

YEA BUDDY

men are thirsty enough to fuck fat chicks so they balloon up. we can't organize a reverse lysistrata because scabs.

>tfw fat and still below national average

make them fat, then take their guns

There is no correlation between American obesity and the increase in TV size and number of channels. None whatsoever.

I'm 6'3, 200lbs and 9% body fat.

There's no excuse for the weight of women though...

It's not like anyone is trying to hide or deny that.

It's not just TV though, it's technology in general doing our work for us.
The average person gets up, eats, sits in a car, sits at a desk, eats, sits at a desk, sits in a car, eats, sits in a chair, and sleeps.
Even in manual labor jobs like construction, nearly everything is done with a machine or power tool.

Americans need all that protective blubber do defend themselves against Pilipino attacks.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

What happened between 2005-2010? Youtube? Netflix?

I'm fine with this. Bring on Wall-E world. I'll be even more superior in comparison.

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/589/tell-me-im-fat

listen to this episode and try not to Reeeee

blacks pad the numbers.

Blame Nixon.

Nixon forced his White House to address the issue of food poverty (amazingly still an issue at the time) and they came back with Fructose.

Fructose is easy to extract from grains, blends well with most other foods, fills you up and gives you an initial boost of energy.

Problem is... it's a mild poison. You system shunts gluscose into fat while it flushes out the fructose.

So... the more fructose you eat, the fatter you become via biochemistry.

This was demonstrated (a) when they cut baby milk with fructose and produced obese 6-18 month old babbys for the first time in history (b) introduced fructose cut soy products to Japan, and produced the first ever obese japs outside of a sumo ring.

Avoid Fructose, fatties. It's a lot easier to do today than it was 20 years ago.

who /175lbs/ here?

The master weigh to be honest

5'11 156lbs and have maintained that weight for 6 years. I don't even exercise. What's going on anons?

So can't even eat bananas, apples and other fruit?

>mild poison
when only liver is capable of metabolizing something foreign and it causes problems that's the literal definition of poison. there is nothing mild about it. it's just as bad for you as alcohol as the end results are nearly identical, only sugar doesn't pass the blood brain barrier.

putting carbohydrates at the top of the food pyramid

5'10 and about 182 give or take a few pounds.

Pretty happy with my weight quite honestly. Although you keep things in perspective when you weighted upwards of 250 at one point.

My cousin is 6'0 and 165 pounds and I honestly think it looks terrible. It's just way too skinny looking for me, although I suppose it depends on an individuals frame.

I'm 245 6'1 how long should it take to get to 200?? Working out three-four times week?

One can of "Coke Classic" has six full fruitbowls worth of refined fructose syrup in it?

It's not just the quantities either, the difference is in how quickly we can metablolise stuff. Fruit fructose from a piece of fruit isn't going to hit the system like powered fructose mixed into bread, for example.

Avoiding refined fructose is easy these days, it's just that most people are unaware of its history so don't.

They've pretty much removed Palm Oil (tree lard) from the shelves these days after that was revealled to be even worse, so why not stop mixing fructose into batch bread, for example?

195 pounds is not bad at all for a man of reasonable height as long as you're not like 5'4" or anything. 165 pounds for women is what concerns me. That's fat as fuck unless the woman is 5'10"+

>tfw im an average american from the 60's
>tfw my bmi is exactly in the middle of 'healthy'

jesus christ america, where did it all go so wrong

Land of the free
home of the burger

I don't mean to racist, but, there is probably a similar curve to the number of people on food stamps.

Nice trips.

Niggers and Mexicans happened. Almost all of them are universally obese. Not that white Americans (westerners in general) aren't getting fat as well.

Look at the BMI of each state and look at the demographics. Shit... do the same for crime as well.

Niggers and Spics are just crime ridden fatasses.

GMO pumped into the food supply combined with medical community changing dietary recommendations to replace dietary fat with massively increased carbohydrate intake = disaster

If you get your diet under control and workout you can consistently lose about 1 to 1.5 pounds per week.

But remember, diet is by far the most important part of losing weight. It has a much bigger impact than working out.

So if even if you run five marathons a day, if you don't have your diet under control you will not lose any weight. Put down the fork, fattie and go read the /fit/ sticky if you are truly interested in losing weight

I am also 6'0 and 168 pounds (very slightly heavier than your cousin).

>pic related

I didn't realise not having man boobs made you skinny.

This is what 'healthy' looks like on the bmi scale

That's what not having any muscle mass looks like.

Certain ingredients in foods, and Americans becoming complacent and lazy.

I don't associate myself with fat people.

War on Food when?

6' 4", 260 lb, and I look fucking good. Yes, I lift everyday.

Anyone over 6' and not at least 200 is a stick.

>bmi scale

There's your problem. According to that bullshit scale, body building super men would be considered overweight. It's bullshit that doesn't account for composition and frame.

enjoy lugging around all that unnecessary weight around you every day lol, i bet you can't even swim with that kind of muscle.

I'm alright being a 'stick' able to enjoy being able to run around for hours, playing footy with the lads, enjoying a few pints afterwards and cycling miles home after it all.

You have the perfect physique to give up your pants to a Mudslime at the side of a public road.

>he can't even comprehend muscle

Top kek. I can and do outrun and outswim skinnier faggots. I only need to tackle you once, anyway.

From your pic, I can tell you don't even lift.

You have the perfect physique to give up chasing pedro down the road whilst hes carrying your wife over his shoulder and spanking her raw

Low fat diets happened.
Low fat, high sugar = obesity epidemic.

Of course i don't lift, what a waste of time? for what purpose do I have to lift weights on a day to day basis?

You wouldn't outrun or outswim me bruv, i guarantee that fatty.

All this trash talk and you fatties still havn't posted your bodies, kind of sad desu.

People are getting taller and eat better, have higher muscle mass.

All I see on the chart is weight but it would be nice to have corresponding body fat.

>not leaving humanity behind
Increased muscle mass for improved health + increased libido.
Your massless body belongs to that of a cuck.

>muscle is a waste of time

This post was more true than I first gave it credit for.

>Making yourself stronger, healthier, and more aesthetic is a "waste of time".

Sure thing, DYEL. Try to hide your salt lmao

>Even in manual labor jobs like construction, nearly everything is done with a machine or power tool.
Bullshit

Don't argue with him he's an anglo they are dumb as fuck.

>tfw the average weight of women in the 1960s is still heavier than me

ptsssh. only a few people go for "low fat diets" (although i agree with your point, just not that high sugar content low fat food was a choice)

since the 60's there has been big pressure in America to slack and chill man by hippies. Whilst the consumerism and consumption never really stopped.
Go talk to Ben and Jerry about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM

The best I can do is try to get /fit/.

All these (you)s

It's like taking candy from morbidly obese children who can't even attempt to chase me down afterwards.

Ahahahaha

>People from the north american continent
>Justifying themselves after the doctors tell them they're morbidly obese

>Be american
>get fat
>die

This is a long reply just to state you are collecting yous ;^)

Over 50% of black males are obese.
Over 60% of black females are obese.
Not overweight, not chubby, not "big", but actually clinically OBESE.
The increase in the black population has caused the greatest portion of you statistics.
Yes, there are fat white people- but the vast majority are blacks and Hispanics.

While you guys are all lifting I stay here content sipping my beer, with the ability to literally (you) up half the posts since i started posting.

Keep feeding me (but maybe ease off on the bratwurst yourself ;) )

>I'm 6'3, 200lbs and 9% body fat.
/fit/ here. Ask me how I know you're lying (unless you're on gear)

Actually, my doc said I was at a good weight, limey stick. I've lost 40 lbs and turned that into muscle over the last year.

I used to be a fatass, but no longer. Lifting > strict cardio any day, and I know from experience.

You'd break in half if I pushed you wrong.

>Average weight chart without any correlating data
>Average height
>% black
>% Hispanic

Funny that when people say "Average American" they automatically think "White American", but it's the minority groups that always blow the curve.

Same thing with gun violence, crimes of violence, rape etc.

>Liberals. Celebrate increase of minority populations.
>Ignore that when reporting any negative changes in statistics.

Well done for losing that weight, it takes a lot of discipline.

Just a little bit more to go now, don't give up so soon.

>Lifting > strict cardio any day
agreed. Lifting will incinerate fat from your body while running won't do shit

High fructose corn syrup

bmi doesn't matter for you, you could be jacked as shit and still unattractive

Because after WW2 people kept eating ultra processed bullshit like we were still on rations but this time in abundance.

Also we told people that eating fat was bad and instead put them on a diet of salt and corn syrup.

>got a desk job
>gained 20 pounds up to 190
fuck

You're probably like 12%. On most men, 9% is pro athlete level shredded.

They put sugar in all of our food. Buy some white bread at the grocery store, look at the ingredients: high fructose corn syrup. Everything is sweetened so we don't even notice it's sweet. So we're a nation of food addicted fatties who don't even realize we are addicted or why.

>blacks pad the numbers
This. A non-obese Shaniqua is a rare find.

Damn, ur fat.

So you think the majority of americans are bodybuilding professionals? How retarded are you?

6'1" 210. I'd like to get to around 195.

What a lardass

What height is that for? If they are getting taller at same pace then you can fuck yourself

How tall are you?

America is just doing the greatest bulk of all time.

We're all going to be fucking shredded when we finish our cut.

I went to the clinic this week.

Dude look at this fookin toilet.

LOOK AT IT.

no. you're a fat fuck unless you're on steroids with not an ounce of body fat, in which case you'd look fucking ridiculous

high fructose corn syrup yo

That's for house training dotheads.

Make it as big as a designated shitting street, and slowly introduce them to smaller and smaller toilets until they understand how bathrooms work.

why no ginger nuts m8?

That honestly looks comfy as fuck.
Funny this post is here.. Just yesterday I was kind of feeling like my toilet was a bit too small, hell I'm not even a fat ass, but it occurred to me why don't we have comfy toilets?
Why are they traditionally so damn small.
Shit, at least give my bony ass a little more room to sit on other than an inch wide strip of cushion.

can someone get a parallel of average height as well?

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

This is criminal. He is saying that there is not equal treatment in this case.

(

nudity is censored in my country m8

this is a fat hate thread, Mr Bobandi