What the fuck is this? I just only heard about it from a literally who dc fag

What the fuck is this? I just only heard about it from a literally who dc fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TwilightOfTheSuperheroes/TwilightOfTheSuperheroes_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That team only deals with magic and the supernatural. Few months ago it was confirmed it'll be part of DCEU.

It's John bleedin' Constantine, innit?

So their just a special league for super natural stuff? Is this for the new cannon?

It's like the regular Justice League, but it's a little more bitter with a hint of a fruit flavor.

Superman and others are legit weak to paranormal/magic forces. John Constantine is the leader of JLDark. they fight the paranormal. good stories tbfh

I read the first comic from this and just didn't like how they were handling Constantine. That character's not really meant for superhero universe stuff, or at least, not as a character on a team. Maybe as an occasional cameo or as an antagonist.

I don't even know who constantine is. It's from DC vertigo, right?

Fuck, I gotta start reading up on the rest of the team as well.

Pretty much.

>I don't even know who constantine is
He's a magic-user who's kind of shit at magic but bluffs and manipulates his way out of situations whilst smoking, drinking and swearing heavily. Originally from Alan Moore's Swamp Thing.

Expect Zatanna working with the Bat-Man
As well as the demon, Etrigan.

This is a cartoon. Probably the same continuity as those Damien movies.

pretty much yeah. but some stories are cool because they show a lot of C-list characters that have nice features

>Expect Zatanna

Yes please. I need more of her.

>I don't even know who constantine is.
>Had a movie starring Keanu Reeves
>Had a TV Series
>Cameoed in Arrow

Comic was mediocre
Animation is far worse

Should have featured Green Arrow. He is Constantine's bro

>mediocre action flick
>cancelled tv series
>short camoe in Meme Arrow

The only thing dc is good at... cartoons

petition for Karl Pilkington in the DCCU

Besides the batwank it was surprisingly good. Matt Ryan as Constantine continues to prove himself. And his dynamic with Zatanna was great

He's the ultimate con-artist and an utter utter cunt.
Alan Moore once wrote an outline for the end of the DC universe called "Twilight of the Superheroes", it was pretty cool with all the heroes basically forming Houses and various factions to rule over the world and being set up for genocide because they were all sick in the head.
Constantine was a fucking boss in it.

archive.org/stream/TwilightOfTheSuperheroes/TwilightOfTheSuperheroes_djvu.txt

>utter cunt
At least they keep that part. Almost everyone he meets punches him for being an ass

Same. Was fucking triggered when they cancelled the tv series. It was going so good imo.

This is now a Constantine thread.

It's a team of magic users, but why is Batman in it?

its an animated movie for children
no story is being told, no great idea is being explored, no emotion is present
its like a long episode of a cartoon, something to keep your wifes son busy for an hour

Magic plot armor

Best part is them shitting on latex superheroes.

Does John Constantine suck any dick for favors in this movie?

It was never confirmed this cartoon would be apart of the dceu moron

So why the fuck is Batman on the cover?
How does he fight magic?
With a fucking Ouija board or some gay shit?
What's stopping Superman from using a fucking Ouija board?

they are just the Sentinels of Magic, but called the justice league for branding.

He once drank with the devil... and tricked him because it was actually holy water and would revert back to it once a candle went out or some shit. It was pretty rad.

Batman is going out to find magic using super heroes because they can't.

Cause batman is in everything. DC doesn't know how to sell anyone else.

At least he is a bsckground character in this

No it gets way better. He sells his soul to the trinity of satan, all of them. But since they all want him for themselves and can't come to a deal they cure him of lung cancer until they csn figure out which one will take his permenant soul. He's not a superhero. When he dies he is fucked for eternity.