Why do African Americans literally bow down when the anthem plays?

Why do African Americans literally bow down when the anthem plays?
Are they so respectul to American state they treat it as some sort of kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKNG_HxrXfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=un4bJaOLf8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=uytEvSIGS1E
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the opposite actually. They knell because they hate America

Why would they knell? Someone died?

It is usual to stand during an anthem, and the speaker says "please stand for the anthem", then they kneel to show contempt in a rather strange way.

Is it kneel or knell now?

It's kneel

I typo :(

Knell? That means fuck in a strange dialect here.

Usually citizens of a country show respect to their country when the anthem is played.

Not sure if Albania has an anthem or any sense of national pride but it's very common in the rest of the world.

knell means to clap or ring a bell when someone dies in English!

We don't have an anthem, but we do have national pride

You don't?
youtube.com/watch?v=XKNG_HxrXfQ

So what do people in Albania do when this is played?

Himni i Flamurit (English: Hymn to the Flag) is the national anthem of Albania. The music of the anthem was adapted from an original composition by the Romanian composer Ciprian Porumbescu, for the song "Pe-al nostru steag e scris Unire" (or "E scris pe tricolor unire").[1]The words were written by the Albanian poet Asdreni(Aleksandër Stavre Drenova)

Thats a romanian song
youtube.com/watch?v=un4bJaOLf8s

i am not sure what is more disgusting them kneeling or trump's bitching about that. fuck both sides. tired of this bullshit.

What do you think about this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

shitty Balkan song about karadzic leading serbs where he goes, but today Karadzic is in jail.

This version is fucking irritating, since ive heard the full song before, and its like never starting, aaaghhg really uncomfortable

>We don't have an anthem
that's a twist.
even non-countries like micronesia and city-states like Monaco and San Marino have na anthem.

Hell my school had an anthem.

These guys look really fucked up haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

Kosovo's anthem is:
Original
Beautiful
Pure
youtube.com/watch?v=uytEvSIGS1E
Also
Only ONE loanword in the whole song

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

And now I have to listen to the rolling news media harping on about this for however long it lasts: obnoxious soundbites from Trump while the lefty news outlets tell me how astonishing and brave the whole thing is.

>caring about the opinions of dumb brutes who get paid millions to hit each other and throw a ball

In Ireland?

Do Albanians bow afer they honour-kill their sister for wanting to marry a non-muslim or do they simply start chanting the hottest ISIS nasheed?

Yep. Mostly the British channels, but they're still everywhere.