I hate wheels now!

>removing kebab for fun and profit
>defending your rights
Pick one

>the kid not saluting is white
Sure. Its a muslim thing right?

how?

this.

These people literally signed up to go and shoot up some kebab and make the middle east even more chaotic than it was. I have nothing against them but do not tell me to salute them or thank them for their service. The military is a career now and was their choice.

On the other hand I'll thank any Nam or WW2 vet for their service, a lot of them never asked for it and at least the 'Nam vets tried to get rid of communism.

Thank WW2 Vets?

>Hey papa! Thanks for fucking over the white race!

Almost all the ww2 vets I know were drafted and had no choice but to fight. My thanks has nothing to do with politics.

They didn't have any fucking options Hans, it was called the draft. They just did what they thought was right.

>Hitler
>Fought bolshevism to save Europe
>Destroyed europe

Here come the fucking americans again

>Germans
>"W-we're helping honestly"
please, stop helping.

SO shits about to get better yes Hans? You wouldn't happen to be building an army in secret again would you?

> hitler fought Bolshevism

By allying with the Soviet Union to invade Poland right before stabbing them in the back? Alrighty.

yeah but also includes most minorities. most blacks and pakis didnt stand up during

>Luther
>destroying Europe
whats it like being that retarded?

>you have the right to do something
>meeting someone who fought for that right(how) should make you stop execising it

Liberal logic.

>>Fought bolshevism to save Europe

Oh so that's why the Nazi's invaded the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Denmark, Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway and Poland... to fight the communists in Russia?

I actually think Luther should be taken out of that pic but I don't have any skills in photoshop. The other historical figures stand though.

This, so much this.

I guess i am a #CruchMissile now

You selfish fucking cunt, don't forget to remind yourself they don't deserve respect for their choices once nobody fights for your way of life and you get your neck cut by the next set of kebabs who win the war.

>kikes are only in Russia

Preemptive attack. Lurk moar newfag.

>You selfish fucking cunt, don't forget to remind yourself they don't deserve respect for their choices once nobody fights for your way of life and you get your neck cut by the next set of kebabs who win the war.

14 years of perpetual war later we've got ISIS, weekly terrorists attacks in Europe and half the freedom I had when as a child in the 80s. Awesome. Thank you so much for your service.

kek

>fighting russia isn't fighting bolshevism

Nice try you Germ how many times have your people tried to destroy Europe?

The killing Rome? The Reformation? German Idealism? World war 1 & 2?

You people are a plague

This is the way I see it
You can tell me you despise our government and the things they do, and I'm fine with that, and I'll agree a lot of the time
But if you start disrespecting the men that are doing what they think is right, the ones who give all for us, I think you're an asshole

Remember that time you destroyed you and gave the kikes palestine? Remember when we tried to fix it and you attacked us, thereby destroying europe once more? Atleast Berlins mayor isn't a fucking shitskin. You fucks just won't learn.

>feeling sorry for idiots who fell for the "defending our way of life" meme
They needed someone to pay for their school, don't expect me to give a shit