Argentina strengthens relationship with Deutschland

[MALVINAS INTENSIFIES]

(((you)))

Bring it on faggot. Your combined forces could barely raid a Tesco. It'll be fun watching you both get BTFO.

Why can no one see that Angela Merkel and the EU is now the 4th reich? Just look at that podium emblem.

argentina is fucked

Go ahead and invade last time Canada went to kick German ass we built up one of the largest armies in the world. Canada will crush the Germanic race once and for all

Maybe they'll allow the return of native Germans who descended from Nazis without taking all of their possessions immediately upon return.

Lolno

We just agreed to receive 3.000 refuges.

Fuck this retard fuck this shit country fuck fuck

We are gonna smack you down if yall try anything funny buckos
We both might have a monkey army but ours is bigger

Brazil, Australia, Britain, Canada and New Zealand (I can never forget you New Zealand) will crush the Argentinians and we will save Europe from the fuehrer Angela Merkel

>be argie
>drown

>Be amerifat
>Get shot by African slaves

>not even in the EU
>Merkel still trying to force you to take refugees

What is this woman's fucking problem?

>be argie
>is an african slave

the combined forces of germany and britains greatest foe, europe will finally slay the crooked toothed beast

Worse, they're Italians
>everyone else has colonies in Africa
>decide to invade Ethiopia
>get BTFO

>Argentina strengthens relationship with Deutschland

>nazis lost a war to this

Those russian indigo children have nothing in common with those who were born in the beginning of 20th century.

>the fathers of these men took over half of Germany and raped all their women

Shut up Yaroslav, I'm complimenting you.

Le liberator faec

Hahah love it

Liberator faces were the depiction of tatars, uzbeks and tadjiks. Just propaganda.

Italians are the master race of europe.

I'm germanic-austrian tho.

>tfw grandma married a russian

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wlf, why are you lot up for cultural enrichment?

So did your grandfather

What came first the marriage or your grandpa?

Our president is a cuck who can't handle the pressure of cutting wellfare while having an historic 7% deficit of GDP because niggers complain about having to pay 50% of the electricity they consume instead of 25%.

It's all Kirchner fault, but we voted for a conservative and he can't take conservative measures cuz he's a cuck.

we dont talk about that

Calm dawn ping chong kun

My grandmother is literally a blonde German.

Not my fault your bloodline is tainted by yellow genes.

you're not a real canadian

Nothing wrong with having Mongol ancestry, we're the master race of Europe our name is literally "Hung-Aryan" and that's the name foreigners gave us

Yes I am, my blood is Hung-Aryan but my heart and mind is pure white Anglo Canadian.

Ayooooo
*eats dog
So wait
*watches baby die on the street and doesn't help
So youl sayin
*dies in hillarious elevator accident
So u sayim
*dies in poorly made chinese escalator
We wuz eastern eulopeans n shit?

Yes Hungary is in Eastern Europe but nice attempt at banter, leave that for the white people though and just go on twitter to post poor quality jpgs 8kb might eat up your data limit too quickly.

>We wuz eastern eulopeans n shiet user-kun

Are you trying to be funny I honestly don't get what you're doing, and people call us shitposters

>Germany in charge of winning wars against Britain
You might want to reconsider.

Russia invaded Crimea after their olympics, why not invade buenos aires after yours?

german her. i cant take it anymore and willing to relocate. how is life in argentina?

Shit unless you have money, and even with that you'll have to deal with mestizos asking for money on the streets.

Also get ready to pay taxes out of your ass.

so its a no-go. how about other countries like equador, chile, uruguay or paraguay?

Those poor whites in Argentina

They are all shit too.

Think of SA as a last resort after eastern europe and Usa/Canada get flooded by isis refugees.

You aren't wrong.
>Argentine+German Army: 114,300,000 personnel
>British Army: 144,900,000 personnel

Iron Ange, Thatcher V2, wouldn't bend to the impure in Bongo-Bongo land or Argentina.

quit smoking maple juice

Quit smoking Arab cock

Some of the best Germans still out there in Argentina. God bless them.

how can you say that when they are so easily mistaken for Arabs?

>Anyone who isn't a Snownigger is an Arab

damn how is our army twice as large as our population?

Too many zeros there fellow burger

We keep the Sikhs and Gurkhas in reserve