Jessica Williams BTFO by our mommy

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-female-filmmakers-lunch-race-debate-20170128-story.html

>“I don’t want to be hired because I’m a girl. I want them to see I’m fabulous. Don’t give me a job because I’m a girl. It’s condescending.”

>Then Jessica Williams, the former “Daily Show” correspondent who was at Sundance as the star of Jim Strouse’s “The Incredible Jessica James,” spoke up.
>“I have a question for you,”Williams, 27, said to MacLaine. “My question is: What if you are a person of color, or a transgendered person who — just from how you look — you already are in a conflict?”
>“I’m sorry,”Hayek said, jumping in. “Can I ask you a question?”
>“Yes, ma’am,”Williams answered.
>“Who are you when you’re not black and you’re not a woman? Who are you and what have you got to give?"

>Williams, visibly uncomfortable, said she also wanted to encourage all of the women in the room to pay special attention to women of color and LGBT women. “I think we need to not speak over black women,”she said, “not assign them labels.”
>“What does this mean, ‘speak over?’”Hayek asked.

>“So when you say women of color,”Hayek began. Then she noticed that Williams was not making eye contact with her. “Jessica, do you mind if I look at your eyes?”
>Williams barely looked up. Still, the back-and-forth continued, with Hayek questioning whether or not she was considered a woman of color in Williams’estimation. Nearly everyone in the room responded that Hayek was.

>“Baby, I’m Mexican and Arab,”she went on, addressing Williams. “I’m from another generation, baby, when this was not even a possibility. My generation, they said, ‘Go back to Mexico. You’ll never be anything other than a maid in this country.’By the head s of studios! There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are. I was the first one. I’m 50 years old. So I understand.”
>“You don't understand,”Williams said, shaking her head quietly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YIwdSMu_b8o
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=6htxMJ4cfQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hispanics beating blacks into submission isn't a new thing.

Thank you m-mommy

Why do they hate blacks?

I am a redpilled mulatto with brown fever

wow, that's sexy

Spics hate niggers, once they're the majority they'll destroy nigs

It's more correct to say they hate eachother.

Blacks hate Latinos because they assume every single one is illegal and taking their money.

Latinos hate blacks for the same reasons white people do.

They don't. They just have an extremely low tolerance for bullshit regarding race and cultural "progress". Even liberal nations with pro abortion and gay marriage supporters, fucking hate it when people demand their culture changed just for a few hurt feelings (like demanding to change the word "negro" because it's offensive to anglos but it's just a word to hispanics).

Same reasons as everyone else.

REEE LA LA FAGS STOP STEALING MY AWARDS U RACIST MISOGYNISTIC FUCKS

>LITERALLY TREMBLING AS I TYPE THIS

Mexican living in the east of L.A here.
We usually don't like niggers because gang related stuff, drug related stuff, both sides have a mah dick attitude, negros are agressive and dangerous.

L O L based Mexican compatriot putting the nigress in her site.

She thought everytone has to clap after every word she says but didnt think about the lack of guilt in Mexicans, we dont give a fuck about negroes asking for them moneys for them programs, you have to fight for what you want.

Is there video of this? please tell me theres video of this...

>negros are agressive and dangerous
Pretty much only this and they never want to work. Fuckers are lazy as shit.

>I was the first one

the first one what?

Gibe mexican gf

literally made for pumping out babies

confirm for not knowing any blacks or latinos

no one ever held a hand out for latinos, blacks get everything they give

Are you dumb? "We" hate blacks. Older generations are still against them

Depends

Puerto Ricans and Island spics like blacks

>Like Mexican girls
>Live in Texas

Feels good man

what did he mean by this?

youtu.be/YIwdSMu_b8o
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

Dominican here, no we don't.
Haitian half breeds don't count as dominicans.

Where do you live dude?
Puerto Ricans aren't exactly fond with black and they look black as fuck.
Los negros se pueden ir al carajo. The time for KFC is over, taco is the new dawn.

Fucking grow up, you bunch of weak fucks.

>>We
Like you speak for everyone.

Black guy with enough latino relatives to know you're full of shit.

I live in Chicago fucking sucks because I just want a slim mexican gf

>>“You don't understand,”Williams said, shaking her head quietly.
niggers are so entitled these days. glad to see it halted at every turn

get off the net nigger

jessica williams is such an annoying piece of shit jesus christ

this entire chat was just utilizing (massacring) rhetoric to circumvent what that dumb negress was trying to say: "black women have it worse than anyone" which is complete and utter fucking bullshit

"women of color" clearly means only blacks, fuck these niggers like her and michael che

>person A makes a point
>person B offers a counter point in a civilized manner

>OOOOHHH BTFOOO RACE WARRR MY DAD TOUCHED ME
why is Sup Forums so eloquent?

Nigger your probably mixed with Salvadoreans.
Most Mexican hate niggers.

I assure you, your whore mom is being insulted behind her back daily for fucking a mayate, but hispanics actually believe in family unlike you niggers.

Here in Chicago puerto ricans like blacks

Most non-white races hate each other. Some of the Mexican gangs in California have ethnic cleansing of black neighborhoods and cities as official parts of their decrees. In fact, Compton has been pretty well taken over by hispanics who make up something like 65% of the people living there.

MEME MAGIC

I personally welcome our new Mexican friends to the table

>no one held a hand out for latinos

so i guess all the illegal immigration is meant to represent the more difficult lifestyle of raising your children in a cushy american suburb or town and not staying in your native countries to build your communities from there?

the "latinos are hard workers and aren't looking for handouts" meme needs to stop.

>it's a Salma is somehow not in the MCU yet thread

>"What do you have to offer besides being black and being a woman?"

Literally shaking right now

Well let's see
Attitude
Laziness
Obnoxious
Unreliable.
Basically if you somehow date a Hispanic girl just expect her family to hate you and look down at her.

This is fucking amazing. Every single line of that. It shows how vapid the social justice mindset is. She gets confronted and immediately goes catatonic. She has never faced adversity, grew up in the age of affirmative action and is now living in an age where all you need to get ahead and get attention is to be loud and anything that's not a white male and when confronted completely crumbles. It's beautiful.

>Salma Hayek will never be your best friend's mom that helps you lose your virginity at 16 after an emotional sleepover where everyone found out you were still a virgin

>Williams said. “I think there is a fear that if we present an idea that, ‘Hey, maybe [black women] have it a little bit harder in this country’ — because we do; black women and trans women do — if we’re having it a little bit harder, it doesn’t invalidate your experience. I really am begging you to not take it personally.”

>Hayek: There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are.

>“You don't understand,” Williams said, shaking her head quietly.

Seems like Williams took it personally and doesn't want to think that maybe some other race might have a hard time too.

Also why do Black and Trans women get lumped in together?

Not here in L.A

Progressive stack. Those two currently top the stack and they haven't figured out which one has more privilege yet so it's a tie at the moment.

>cushy american suburb or town

Don't know what you're talking about. It was two generations of my family working in fields and living in a rundown shack before my pops managed to get us to a working class neighborhood

Selma Hayek grew up rich as fuck. Her dad is a VIP in Mexico. She's full of shit talking about maids and hard word. Fuck them both

And? As a white European, I don't even get that chance.

Maybe one of them should start taking HRT

What a twat Williams is.

Spic here, this is probably the best reason to get a hispanic wife if you're white. You get to weaponize the attitude for yourself and poke the progressive bear all you want.
That said, growing up with loud latina women my whole life has made that shit the last thing I want. Submissive persian wife who doesn't like retarded pop culture shit for me, thanks.

>There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are. I was the first one. I’m 50 years old. So I understand.”

piggybacking off the black civil rights movement without actually being black certainly helps. hell, most people already know latinos try to pass as white whenever possible. i love salma hayek, but she needs the stfu and listen. she gets to pretend she's part of both worlds- light enough to pass as an attractive woman while still being ethnic enough to associate herself with other hispanics.

Ms. Hayeks parents:

Her mother, Diana Jiménez Medina, is an opera singer and talent scout. Her father, Sami Hayek Domínguez, is an oil company executive and owner of an industrial-equipment firm,[5] who once ran for mayor of Coatzacoalcos

>both

only salma is worth anything

Maybe... she masturbate to black trannies?

well that certainly doesn't help her case.
or the fact that she now married a billionaire

still wood smash tho

But Blacks and Trannys do have it the hardest.
It's because they are undesirables.
In an industry like Hollywood, sexiness sells and black women are the most unattractive women in the US.

>Coatzacoalcos

Why do mexicans have these weird as fucking indigenous names that nobody can pronounce?

It's fucking ridiculous.

Taino names are worse. I can't even get close to pronouncing my grandpa's name.

Those names come from Prehiuspanic times when indigenous people used their native languages.

They actually aren't hard once you understand how to deal with the "z" usage, which itself isn't even hard

mulatto brother unite

anyone have a video of this?

Latino here.

They steal a lot. I've been mugged five times in the country where I live in the past three years, and its always been a black.

>Ywn lick her arm pits and suck her titties
Pls kill me now

Robert Rodriguez mentioned in the Directors Commentary for Once Upon a Time In Mexico(might have been the Making of Special not 100% sure) that while on his set he gets everyone to do everything, actors sweep up, sound guys help with set dressing, no one on his films ever stops working if they're on the clock.
He said that when his actors/crew go to other directors and production companies they often shock those people because they do so much extra.

Salma Hayek started out with Rodriguez(her third movie was Desperado and she's been in a ton of his films since then) and she's worked hard as balls to get where she is and seen people who've done the same do the same.

I'd be pissed if I was in her shoes and heard someone saying basically "I'm here, accommodate me and fulfil my demands until I'm successful. Also you're welcome."

She's right when she asked if you weren't black and not a woman what do you bring to the table? Because she(Hayek) brings a lot with her in terms of her willingness to work and her attitude to push herself as herself not as her race/gender and Williams doesn't/won't.

maybe they should try to have talent, then.

or if they really want to act and are passionate for the craft, they can get into theatre.

Mexican living in Mexico here.

Most people consider niggers uneducated violent criminals with low intellect and ugly in general unless they're actors/actresses of course.

Based Salma.

>growing up with loud latina women my whole life has made that shit the last thing I want. Submissive persian wife who doesn't like retarded pop culture shit for me, thanks.
My nigger.

make me, pussy.

>people throwing around 'nigger' in this thread so casually, and filled with aggressive rage

I know you're upset about the Oscar fuckup, but calm it down. You're being unnecessarily angry and hostile. That, or go back to Sup Forums.

t. someone who wanted Manchester By The Sea to win & a white guy.

you're too busy fucking your cousin to know what anyone believes in.

Shut up nigger.

Stop culturally appropriating my t., whitey.

Shut the fuck up you nu-male cuck

>Mexican living in Mexico here.
>Most people consider niggers uneducated violent criminals with low intellect and ugly in general unless they're actors/actresses of course.

American living in America here.

Same

> if you weren't black and not a woman what do you bring to the table?

over the course of american film industry's history, it didn't matter what blacks were bringing to the table- they were looked over because they were BLACK. how difficult is this shit to understand? racism, prejudice, sexism, and biases of any sort don't really give two fucks about what you have to offer.

williams is addressing historical and modern grievances while salma hayek addresses some inaccurate belief about her own abilities and what success she's had based on her own talents; being what america views as attractive certainly didn't work against salma whereas black americans, against the cultural dominance and indoctrination of their own people had to redefine beauty. people take for granted how absolutely necessary the need for a black movements were given the negative images coming out of america about blacks with some of these negative images working their way down to children's cartoons.

ultimately, salma makes the better point herself although against her own petulant stance: latinos never had a movement because they never NEEDED one.

Don't know any Salvadoreans. There are Puerto Ricans an Mexicans in my family though, so I'll chalk it up to most people on Sup Forums pulling info out of their ass again.

>white European talking about American life
You know nothing. Don't parrot some bullshit about Mexicans coming over here and living high on the hog. Most of them are giving up a more comfortable life in Mexico to have more opportunities in America. Just because your filthy Slavic ancestors were too stupid to hop on a boat when Ellis Island was wide open doesn't mean we gotta keep out every Mexican chasing the American Dream.

Anyone who doesn't hate blacks has never lived in a city with them honestly. Even blacks hate blacks deep down.

>Manchester By The Sea had a 99% white cast
>call me a cuck
>La La Land glorified Jazz, a musical style that was developed by black people

There's a sense of irony here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

>Sup Forums
So the Sup Forumsedditor reveals his true colors. Ruining every thread he gets his hands on.

Fuck black people

I don't understand this post at all, why would you prefer importing Mexicans to white Europeans?

kek.

Mad about Moonlight, huh

most mexicans are hard working nd at their core, have right wing tendencies.
Ive met more red blooded right wing feeling mexcians than I have whites these past few years

What about hidden figures?

You realize niggers hate homos right?

That's how half the successful "black" people in Hollywood came to be.
Some white guy fucking black people.

>latinos never had a movement because they never NEEDED one.

You forgot the "Latinos are privileged" buzzphrase and thats a Salon article worthy post.

9.5 glittery asexual butterflies out of 10.

That's because a lot of them have escaped liberal theocracies that make Obama's run look like Reagan.

still mad about Moonlight, huh. Throwing around the word ''nigger'' won't make the pain go away.

All you faggots looking for reasons to justify your racism are reaching too hard.

>SALMA HAYEK Breast Feeds A Hungry African Child

youtube.com/watch?v=6htxMJ4cfQs

I thought Hidden Figures was clear Oscar bait, just like La La Land. I saw every movie nominated and my favs were Manchester By The Sea & Moonlight. I wanted MBTS to win, but I knew Moonlight could win as well; both are damn good films.

Fences is also incredibly good. It was a pretty tough call to make between some of these movies. Hacksaw Ridge was OK; I was more impressed by Garfield's performance than anything else. Dude was marvelous. To me, it was between him, Casey Affleck and Denzel Washington; I knew Denzel wouldn't win, though, because he has two already. So, I thought it'd come down to Casey and Garfield. Gosling was OK in LLL, but he still needs to mature as an actor.

Overall, I don't disagree with Moonlight winning. It was an impeccable film in its own right. I don't, however, condone what occurred in the fucking program. It was painful to watch the cast/crew of a movie come up to celebrate their win and then have it snatched right out from their chests. That whole thing was a clusterfuck of monumental proportions. This will go down in history as a huge, huge fucking letdown in Oscar history. It could irreparably tarnish the Oscars in general.

In short, Moonlight was a solid pick to win it. But how the whole thing went down? Terrible.