Are all of you guys anti-EU or are there some pro-EU people on Sup Forums

Are all of you guys anti-EU or are there some pro-EU people on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/agreements/#_europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd be more content to stay in your Reich if Merkel didn't open the floodgates. I'm all for European solidarity and stuff, but lefties and liberals were ruining everything.

It was Merkel who opened the floodgates though, not the EU.
That's why I support more power going to the central gouvernment

i'm pro-eu with reform

merkel killed the eu, the rest of us simply don't want to smell the cadaver

I'm pro nuking eurotrashland into a smoking crater

I am 100% pro EU. Only idiots who do not understand free trade and power through larger entities are against the EU.

Yes, the EU has its flaws, but the benefits far outweigh the flaws.

>not reading Praktischer Idealismus

Nobody from Sup Forums supports the EU besides shills.

We've all read Praktischer Idealismus and understand that the entire intention of a European Union is white genocide and the creation of a slave race to serve the Jews.

I think EU needs a massive reform, but the general idea is very fetching.

But its a pile of shit right now

same, if done right everyone may prosper. but it's basically impossible for every culture disagrees on one point or another... literally need a benevolent dictator, something that doesn't exist

>it's a trading block
>it's a freedom of movement block
>it's an international court
>it's an international political union
>it's a federal state
>it's an empire
Anyone who didn't wake up after the Lisbon treaty fiasco deserves their fate.

You know that the Europäischer Wirtschaftsraum EWR (European Economic Area, EEA) is in fact the main freetrade area.

Even EFTA (except Switzerland) is part of it.

The EU also has zero to none freetrade agreements with other nations.

Seems like you are the retard who did not understand, who does not understand freetrade nor the EU.

I would be for a multicultural EU if it acted in the interest of the many cultures/countries in Europe (and I mean Europe proper, not Turkey and Azerbaijan and shit like that) rather than Muslim migrants. The bureaucrats think it can import shittons of refugees from an completely different (and inferior desu) culture(s) but it just doesn't work. The main things the EU needs to worry about is reform, especially towards immigration because if they don't they'll have another (Country)exit. Free trade and movement should only apply to ethnic Europeans and their countries.

Are you seriously suggesting we have more in common with Aryans and Slavs that our fellow Commonwealth brethren?

Britain is too big for this pathetic union, whether or not it were cucked.

Anti-EU

Pro-NATO

But we are in the EFTA.

fuck the EU

>are you suggesting we have more in common with whites than niggers and pakis

1000x yes

I'm anti-EU because I'm pro-democracy and due process.

I'm the last Libertarian on this board and I will stand on my beliefs until it gets shut down next week.

> do we have TRUE choice?

inb4 mfw "democracy does not work"

>The EU also has zero to none freetrade agreements with other nations.

And with zero you mean 55, right? ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/agreements/#_europe

Not to mention, the EU is currently negotiating with so many countries, if all these talks succeed, the EU will have agreements woth countries making up 90% of the world's GDP.

Why are Austrians always lying?

P.S. the whole 'free trade agreements' thing only started in the 90s and early 00s... of course countries still negotiate these things, look at the USA and the Transpacific Partnership.

If it wasn't so cucked, undemocratic, allowed for competition and didnt just protect the interests of big lobbies I'd be more than happy to be in it.

Too bad that'll never be.

i am pro EU as far as it has been subverted to serve german interests but long term i understand it needs to be dismantled and replaced with something explicitly pro white instead of an organization designed to destroy germany and groom europe for rape by international capital

> Chechia
> not liking uncle Germoney

are you kidding me?

Fuck EU, it's non-democratic

>Fuck EU, it's non-democratic
>Croatian flag

the irony

You are not in EWR. You have special agreements with EU.

Those are not freetrade-agreements.

If you mean TTIP and CETA you are even more retarded than I thought you are.

>Germany
>democracy
the irony

>What is Australia
>What is New Zealand
>What is Canada
>What is United States

Together they account for 252,000,000, white people excluding us. Many of them are direct descendants of Britons.

I'll take them over Turkish and Slavic inbreds any day.

I'm anti-muslim!

>doesn't know Croatia is in the EU.

kek

Why you have this map in finnish?

Troll right?
>pls troll

Just a brainfucked german who is horny about the Merkelreich.

I'm not anti EU. I'm just anti immigration and socially conservative.

It was from a Finnish game, I believe.

>252,000,000 white people

I see

What EU? It's finidhed.

*finished

Vatican City couldn't join the EU due to it's constitution.

I'm for a European union but I'm against this currently existing union.

I'm for a true democratic European Union, not for the sort of free market-turned-politician hybrid.

I don't care about my country. It's a non-country. Just fuck us up and make us Europe already. Let us vote too, to get Merkelian politicians to sit down, and to elect based polish style ones who keep a tight leash on everything.

other white english speakers are more similar to us, but most of the commonwealth = africa and asia

Why actually cannot the EU be conservative, huh?

conservatism is defensive, the eu is an offensive weapon

I'm pro EU. But it needs reform.

It's completely insane how undemocratic it is.

is being cucked offensive?

conservatism can be offensive too

The EU is cancer but it has done a lot of good things for my country.Gave us authority to prosecute corrupt politicians,we got EU startup money for entrepreneurs which otherwise would be very hard to get and we got rid of hundreds of thousands of gypsies

>we got rid of hundreds of thousands of gypsies
plenty of them moved here.

Cunt.

I'll gladly be part of your new reich if you man up, cut the crap and make a proper lolocaust.

actually i'm quite guilty that we flooded Europe with the gypsy scum. I'd gladly take them back and make natural fertilizer for our fields.

It's true. This is why the EU needs to be a people's democracy. Then we can all vote to just scorch these vermin.

I know that feel. Shit loads of our gypsies moved to England.

sending hordes of brown people to subvert your enemies genetics is offensive. i cant think of any conservative offensive ideologies and organizations, what are you thinking of?

this, im pro eu, not pro multiculturalism, europe is only for europeans(ethnically europeans), rest of ethnicities can fuck off back to africa, india or wherever they came from.

you are blind

I'll just wait and see how this unfolds

Anti-EU, would be in favor of a coalition though.