/hoc/

pulju edition

Anime is for faggots
Bulju is for chads

Guess what is just got

Are the Oilers elite?

pulju jersey?

Asked this fantasy question in the last thread, any more thoughts? Also should I pick up Bulju?

Can we stop this Golden Knights winning prank yet?

i-is that a leveraxe?

If thats a dildo dont even continue posting

Habs @ Perds will be a nice, comfy pre-thanksgiving game

this

>checked

Midsummer > thanksgiving

Dont trade crosby. One elite is better than three shitters.

Bulju is a bust

Midsummer isnt celebrated here. But I agree summer holidays are best. In 'murica 4th of July is the summer holiday and its best since the weather is nice and you arent expected to celebrate it with family. I like my family but going camping with buddies is better than dressing up and meeting your sister-in-laws extended family each year.

they need to get rid of him, whenever he's on the team everything goes to shit

Edm is bad for young Finnish talent

>Pulju for 2nd and 3rd round pick

Thoughts?

I can only agree. I've spent the last couple of midsummers with friends, eating crayfish and drinking loads of beer and snaps for a couple of days at a buddy's country cottage. And sauna of course. Hard to beat.

fucking finally. couldnt use the last thread because of the smell of the autistic cartoon watching manchildredn

are you a skinhead?

WTF HAPPENED TO ALTERNATE JERSEYS BTW?

I'M TRYING TO CHRISTMAS-SHOP HERE!

Adidas ruined everything

They won't come before next season; they're "retired" this season

They're coming back next season

i bet five smoked fish on dildo

Welcome to Edmemeton, Rasmus Dahlin

throw in Nurse and it's a deal

Lets break down his time thus far:

Good moves
> Talbot trade
> Hall for Larsson (I know some of you thinkt thats a bad one but Larsson is legitimately their best dman)
> basically nothing for Maroon
> nothing for Kassian
> signing Letestu
> drafting Yamamoto
> getting rid of Eberle
> bringing in the most competent coaching staff this team has had in a long time
> somewhat fixing the farm system (they actually have some decent prospects being groomed for once)

Bad
> Reinhart trade
> Lucic contract
> Russel contract
> drafting finnish meme
> Shultz trade (should have waited on that one; 4th rnd pick was a down right steal for Pitts)

I don't bother putting McDavid as "good" because he didn't really do anything there. Eberle trade wasn't good but getting rid of him and his contract was.

Overall? Ya he's done more bad than good at this point. The steals he brought in last year are becoming obsolete in this nu NHL and the amount of money he's dished out to mediocre talent is brutal (Lucic, Russel). The Reinhart trade was just god awful, especially now that Barzal is playing so well. But I wouldn't blame the current situation on him completely. Mclellan and his system isn't working well at all and he continually gives top 6 minutes to players who are bottom 6 caliber. He refuses to mix lines up and give young players other than the stars opportunities to prove themselves (gives them like one game, then puts Maroon/Lucic back in their comfy position of mediocracy).

>Wake up
>Be toned
>Be tanned
>Walk to the beach
>Play volleyball and/or surf
>Relax at the beachbars
>Tan
>Meet some attractive women
>Hook up
>Spend most of the day outdoors
>Catch a hockey game at the end of the day to cool off
Poor leafs will never know this feeling.

>mad
>at japanese art
I cannot fathom being so silly

I doubt you know that feeling either, faggo.
Nice little fantasy you got there.

You excited to bring your gf home to your family Ameribros?

Pls no.

I would rather hold onto him at this point if they can't get an NHL ready player in return.

I haven't had a gf in almost a decade

>implying Canada doesn't have beaches.

Beach culture is pretty shit anyways m8. Its all about summer at the lake and winter in the mountains.

Yee, family gatherings are better with her around. We usually only have my senpai and grandparents so it's nothing crazy exciting

Good luck. Baertschi got a 2nd and he was a lot more proven than Pulju.

Good edition.

But the beach culture only lasts in the summer and its only existent in Vancouver.

A lot of people forget they don't have their #1 defender in Sekera. That blueline was already shit with him now it's getting exposed hard.

>YOU'RE LYING
Sure maybe I don't hook up with someone new every time but living 5 minutes away from the beach and being in good shape has its benefits.

> Good luck.

Thanks? I mean, why let a skilled young player go for a small chance of drafting another one that might be good someday? The Oilers should just put Pulju back in the minors and make sure he has a few other fins to be comfotable. But no, they populate their AHL team with older NA players that still think they will play in the NHL someday and could care less about developing prospects.

weird looking feet

> Hall for Larsson
In no world is this a good trade. Larsson might be Edmonton's best Dman right now but he never was and never will be the quality of defender that warrants a trade straight up for Hall.

I never understood all the apologia around that move. It's a bad move through and through. It doesn't matter how badly Oilers needed defenseman you have to get more out of a trade if you're putting up Taylor Hall

Not really. Canada has more coastline than any other country on Earth IIRC. There's also the Maritimes and Great Lakes which might as well be ocean for the purposes of 'beach culture'.

And thats aside from my earlier point about beach culture being shit.

>wow I can't wait to lay around in the sun and be too hot
>Oh don't worry, the beach is great for that because the fun comes in the relief from the heat
>Oh wow, some gross overly tanned leathery bleach blonde bimbos, can't wait to talk to them I'm sure it will be a riveting conversation
>Mmh, shitty, overpriced, bad beach stand food
>Mmh the intense discomfort you get when leaving and realizing there's sand everywhere, you're sunburnt, everythings filthy/wet, etc

I've experienced beach culture. I've seen a lot of the great beaches in your country. Its fine for a day trip once a summer but I honestly can't fathom why anyone would want to make it a daily thing.

The worst are the people who go there just to lie in the sun and do nothing else.

Thanksgiving was last month faggot. Why do americans have to be so contrarian?

I wouldn't call him the #1. Larsson is their best defender. They decided to split him and Klefbom up to spread out the talent and its hurting both their games, Klefbom more so. Sekera is just a solid utility defender that can do everything good and he is capable of playing the right side as a left handed dman, something only Russel can do out of the left handers they have left but Russel isn't nearly as good as Sekera. So they really only have Larsson for their top 4 on the right side but he's handicapped by playing with Nurse.

But ya, Sekera couldn't come back any sooner.

>imagine signing an 8 year contract in Edmonton

2bh unless there's volleyball or skimboarding or surfing the beach sucks. If there are those things and alcohol (corona is a good beach beer imo) it's based.

~Frank from Fort Lauderdale

Hall isn't that good though. He routinely fades away in big games as good teams have no problem dealing with his simple "skate fast and try to take the outside lane" game. Putting so much money into a winger is never a good strategy. They save about 2mil or so with the trade and have Larsson locked up at a decent contract.

He should've demanded a trade right after he got drafted

Imagine being this ignorant of the proper use of greentext

Because a 1-4 D is more valuable than a winger. Hall isnt a franchise player, and Larsson is top 4 D on most teams.

> imagine getting paid 12 million dollars a year to play a game most popular amongst teenagers and children

@79856199
>imagine being triggered by greentext

Tbh hes gonna spend 30 years basically on the road and likely have signs on CTE. Sure Id like the 12million job, but my boring office job isnt gonna follow me after I retire.

I never experience sunburn and being hot is kind of like being tired from a workout, bittersweet. I'll agree that the food fucking sucks but most of what you hate seems to be due to a lack of experience which I can't blame you for. I don't go everyday because that is just asinine, but it's fun if you know what you're doing there ahead of time on the weekends/during holidays.
Since I live so close it's also a great place to read.

I'm 6'6 but unlike Lindros I always kept my head up. Never had a concussion and will not be suffering from CTE

You will after I find you and beat your head in for talking shit about Eric Lindros

What went wrong?

Swimming in the great lakes isnt that nice. I'd rather go to someone's lake home and visit the local resort in the evening.

t. user who goes to one of the few nice beaches in lake Superior each year

I need some more elite /hoc/ knowledge. Would /hoc/ rather have two #1 D men or two #1 centers?

at least he has a reason to be a dummy

you don't need d-men when you have a goalie and forwards.
t. leafs fan

For me, it's the toe drag followed by a snipe wrist shot

What's your province? I'll fly up there and we can drop the gloves pal

slapshot from at the edge of the circle tbqh

circle around from the blue line to behind the net then back to the blue line then turn over the puck desu ne.

Swam in superior a lot this summer, was cold like 90% of the time

Two #1 centers. The last 2 cups were won by a team using that strategy.

Best place to go is Big Bay on Madeline island. Still cold but certainly tolerable. Much better than the area of lake superior near you dalootbro

Are we lakeposting now?

Used to live south of flatbread, everyone went up there in summer

Did you know Finland is the land of thousand lakes.

Yes

>6'6

Unless your black that disgusting. Lanklets are worse than Manlets

Yes, the country of a thousand lakes

Fuck im tired but hokkei is soon. What do I do?

Got older and probably didn't take care of himself like he should have. Imagine being naturally gifted and always being good at hockey. Probably thought it would always come easy.

Reminder when this lake freezes over, which it probably is partially, it is still artificial ice.

I’m 6’4” which is the like the cutoff before monstrosity.
I think 6’2” is ideal height.
Anyways, stay mad you fucking dwarf.

Lol im 6'1 but atleast I dont have nigger blood.

Take a nap, you have at least 2 hours. Wake up make some coffee or tea and a hot meal then settle down and watch hokkei and shitpost.
Is there another option?

>Myers, Hedman, Paryako, Hamilton
I guess they're all black too eh? Mad little hobbit

I would take the dmen over the center if they were the same caliber. But I can't honestly pick two dmen in the league who fit this bill, while I could definitely pick two centers who are always elite (Crosby, Malkin). I think the league is just becoming to unfriendly towards traditional dmen tbqh; no longer can they get away with so many of the old tricks that allowed them to shut down forwards. Almost impossible for dmen today to be as clutch as they were in the past. Better off just filling your blue line with mobile puck movers that get the puck to your skilled forwards in a hurry.

>this much desperation from the stick

Lol only NBA players should be above 6'4"

The Centers. Center is the most important position. Anyone who disagrees probably played winger in House league

>it is still artificial ice

What do you mean.

Someone is on the short side here.

>I claim to be a certain height and anyone taller than me is inferior
Imagine being this insecure

manlet jealousy is an ugly thing

>being proud of being a twig

Basketball is such a meme sport.

Hmmm

Lanklets go back to /nba/

Is this the latvian guy in NBA

Just a butthurt sunbelter meme from last thread. He tried to justify having never seen ice outside.

i liek bideo gaems