How are *you* preparing yourself physically for the race war?

The Golden One is setting a good example for all nationalistic males in Europe and the Anglosphere. He's built himself up physically through powerlifting, bodybuilding and strongman training as well developing competency in kickboxing.

What are *you* doing to prepare for the race war, user? Americans just have to arm themselves; the rest of us aren't so lucky. At the very least you should be lifting weights; you should preferably be doing some form of boxing or striking sport as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xi3I52mtzk

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
youtube.com/watch?v=w7SRh4Ry8hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do cardio, as I'm averse to violence, unlike Yvette Felarca.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

I stopped drinking soda and since I can only afford to have 1 meal a day or so i'm sure I at least won't get any fatter.

That along with being 6'5" is good enough for now I guess.

Drinking 8 tins of beer a day.

You better learn how to shoot and handle weapons like me is the priority, physical force is good but not the priority anymore.

By skipping traps and shoulders day like the Swedish rat boy

Just go make your own thread about it

At 6'5", if you started doing some form of boxing and weight training, you would be able to defend yourself against 99% of males. Stop being a lazy cunt; you don't need to be an obsessive fitness fag... just learn the basics and stop being fat.

>horse face faggot

He's such a waste compared to his far superior brother. His bro is such a Chad. I'd hate to be horse face brah if my brother blows me away aesthetically.

>race war

Break the law and the police will break you :^)

Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself with these edgy juvenile drivel you chav faggot?

What's the point if my fag-tier continent won't even allow me to arm myself?

I'm far more likely to get into a fist fight than encounter someone that is armed.

>those arms

Wow, that nigga is ripe for RAHOWA.

Does he even have guns?

I just said I cut out the one unnecessary form of caloric intake I had.

I'll work on it.

I hope his powerlifting will help him when he's shot in the chest and killed instantly.

I'm in the process of acquiring a license for owning gun, it also includes a course to learn how to handle, fire and maintenance them.

His brother is about half his size and strength, though.

I've done BJJ on and off for 13 years.

Within the last 2 years I've been lifting heavy. Did Stronglifts 5x5 -> Wendler 5/3/1, Beyond 5/3/1, now I'm doing some powerbuilding.

Upon today's news of a non indictment, I'll be picking up an AR-15 next paycheck

God speed anons

Gym and cardio, also plan on joining the Military.

>worshipping this autist bigot instead of masterrace alexander follin.

smdh senpai.

>pic related, the one on the left.

Bodybuilders will actually probably be the worst body type for war.

Generally lithe lightly muscular guys trained for endurance and fat heavy-lifters will be the guys you want.

But op suggested a race war, so it's
mean an actual war. And the U.K. allow guns for citizens, you should register and get a gun licence.

I'm not suggesting random and spontaneous attacks on non-Whites, you retard.

But White people (particularly White men) should at least have the capacity to defend themselves if the likes of Cologne are going to become the norm. There was another incident just the other day in Sweden where 30+ girls were sexually molested by migrants.

Sweden is full of hunting rifles and you can own pistols and shotguns.

The EU haz no guns is a lame meme

Yeah but his face more than makes up for it.

Id take face over a body that obviously is compensating.

Plus this shit belongs on /fit/ with the other useless threads that flourish there

I see he survived will making his comeback.

Build muscle all you want, it isn't going to stop our government from devouring everything that matters in life. This is the face of a real hero that stood up for freedom, the founding fathers would be proud of him.

Good, how are Italians guns laws? In France we can own pretty much everything, I just hope the eu don't do a shit law and ban all guns.

With propaganda

I'm 6'4 and 176. I use to be a 260. Got a gym membership and started lifting a little over a month ago.

Is his brother as red-pilled as him?

Spend all your time working out and shitposting on Sup Forums.

"I'm ready for the race war that's been 'just about to happen' for 100 years now!"

Someone shoots you and you die because power-lifting doesn't make you immune to bullets.

>scene

I own 12 different firearms in 3 calibers approximately 33000 rounds of ammunition 9 years in the military and combat experience.
> and I know this guy

The "race war" is just a meme.

I'm talking about the increasing likelihood of encountering the types of Blacks and Muslims in Europe that want to mug, assault and rape Whites. They're unlikely to be armed so if you can defend yourself physically then you should.

6' 150lbs

how get bigger. all i own is a bench with 25 lbs plates. been doing 50lbs 12x4 bar curls, bench presses, but thats all i know. noticeable improvement but not enough yet

No, Tim was a douche. David Koresh was a twisted fucking psychopath and his people shot police.

Tim killed innocent civilians because the government stood up to Koresh.

He deserves to rot in ADX

You lost 84 lbs. in a month?

to be honest i think he's just an unarticulate autistic sperglord

this is Arne and not Pruttemanden btw...

ip range change or something sinister... oh well..

> vitamin S checked
> cpt upperbody checked

those guys deserve to live how again?

left one looks kinda legit tho

It's probably cheaper to just get a gym membership rather than buy a shitload of equipment. Getting bigger isn't hard; just eat in a calorie surplus and lift weights a few times a week with the intention of getting stronger every workout.

Join a gym and do Stronglifts 5x5, eat atleast 3000 calories a day, get 200g of protein.

>Break the law and the police will break you :^)

Spoken like a true cuck.

>"bigot"

gb2reddit

i'd presume he is. judging by his shirt and the fact that he spends lots of time with latsbrah.

>criticizing his face
Stop being a fag.

Really strong men don't look like that. What practical things has this male model done to help the plight of his people?

A bullet will make all that meaningless. If you are preparing for war, I advice to get actual military training

Face is not even that bad

Police that betrayed basic human rights, police that betrayed the constitution, and police that provoked a situation that never needed to happen. Do you seriously believe that David and his family should have been burnt alive because they bought gun parts?

There is no fix for tiny wrists right?
>tfw 5'8

Having small wrists doesn't impede your ability to build muscle.

Slide threads can be understandable, but you're hijacking a Sup Forums thread about nationalistic wellness. Fuck off fag, we get it a stromfonter got his ass handed to him. Maybe he should've lifted.

We have different categories, to sum it up I'm getting the license for sport guns, which includes all white weapons, pistols (all of them) and rifles for clay pigeon shooting.

Basically the one I'm doing is the easiest to obtain and less restricting of the licenses as it doesn't require a real reason to get unlike the one for self-defense which is only issued to people who are getting actively threaten or to people who work in private police forces and then there's the hunt license which only permits you to own hunting rifles.

Encouraging people to lift in defense of whites is non-fit imo.

What good will all that muscle do against a gun?

So what about the innocents timmy killed? No better than a muzzie terrorist.

I think Koresh should have given himself up to protect his family.

The police gave him plenty of time, and when they tried to infiltrate, they got shot.

Want me to write you a resume and give you a reference so you can get a job that pays some money so you don't have to starve?

I'm 6'1" and I'm a wristlet

>half his size

what?

see

>Break the law and the police will break you :^)
isn't the UK police the most cowardly ones?

Here we can have stuff like this

Not much, having a beer, making a dirty bomb for polacks.

>6'5"

literally could be a greek god amongst men if you lifted

Nein. I do martial arts and it's way better to fight and I'll not loose my skill if I don't train for 3 months. Learning to shoot is good too.

Really depends on the kind of license, like I said mine is for "sport" but under that category you can find some shotguns and semi-automatic weapons.

Also regardless of license we have a limit of ammunition we can detain which is of 200 rounds of common guns and 1.500 rounds for hunting rifles and 5kg of black powder.

Both the guns and the ammo has to be denounced to the carabinieri which isn't the same as the police but have more or less the same tasks that the police has in other countries (though we also have the police).

Forgot pic.

Why not both?

Bodybuilding at this point isn't optimal to fight. You can do both of couse but he's just ridiculously huge.

This fag is a faggot.

top fucking lad
fpbp

>buying a gun
>working out cardio
Literally the only 2 things you need to focus on

Not a nationalist but I do strength training, intermural cross country/track, and Krav Maga
Inb4
>Jewish Martial Arts

Drinking beer and eating snails in the sun

To beat the Jew, you must fight like a Jew

>Grab baka
Top kek. Do real MA bro.

the race war is literally nothing else but a stormwenie's wet dream

i just did a squat set at 355lbs x 5 when i was only planning to do 3

His deadlift technique will put him in a fucking wheelchair ffs

t. achmed.

I wouldnt fuck my test by roiding like he did.
He even said so in one of his videos, stay off the roids.

Check out a Beretta 92 if your thinking of a 9mm, you guys make great guns over there.

The gym I go to puts emphasis on Muay Thai boxing during sessions and I already come from a wrestling background

being stronger makes you harder to kill and of more use generally

Wow, so inspiring.

6`3 wristlet here

feels bad man

Still press 87k for reps and 127k bench though

The Golden One has sid himself that its not for war. Its for intimidating leftists and mudslimes on the street

Im not, you guys are pretty pathetic and I dont really expect to be able to count on you, so yea, I guess were just fucked until some kind of mass movement.

See theres this wall where everyone says "Im not going to do anything, not enough other people are going to help" and they also know the NSA exists, so forming anything is pretty much impossible.

So yea, kinda seems like the jews have us by the balls until someone figures out how to form a group, and then it will just be infiltrated and subverted immediately.

So again, back to pretty much fucked.

Maybe Soldiers of Odin will save the white race /sarcasm

Brown gay muslim boyslut here, I prepare for the race war by having my white Dutch blue eyed blond boyfriend pump his superior white seed in my boypussy :3

when you pin tren and HGH by the pint injuries are inconsequential

oh god, dont skip leg days. I have more muscular legs than all of them and I dont do much exercise. And no im not fat.

Im hot

youtube.com/watch?v=w7SRh4Ry8hw

HE'S THE HOLLYWOOD HOOTSMAN

Muayyiihh Buxom!!

Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!

>He's built himself up physically through powerlifting, bodybuilding and strongman training as well developing competency in kickboxing.

You forgot juicing retard.He has the face of a 15 year old faggot, no way he could get that big naturally.Also, you shouldn't become a fucking gorilla, just get ripped

>his fucking face

get him out of the genepool.

A race war would be the pretence to global enslavement.
Wake up and direct that energy at your real enemy.