Jokes thread :DDDD

jokes thread :DDDD

Finnish jokes:

Finns, Swedes and Norfolk went on to find out who is the longest in the sauna. The Norwegian was ten minutes and came out. The Swede was fifteen minutes away and came out. The Finn had been in the sauna for two hours and the Norwegian cried out: "You can already come out of Finland, you have won the competition." The Finn replied, "Yes I would be but the balls were left between the plates."

The Finns, the Swedes, and the Norwegians had become giant prisoners. The giant promised that if someone gives him such a job he can not do, the giver of the task gets free.
First, the Norwegian said, "Eat all the forests of the world." The giant was eating all the forests in the world.
Then the Swede said, "Drink all the world's lakes." The giant drank all the lakes of the world.
Then the Finn took the cube and laid it full of holes. The Finn placed the cube against his back and farted. He said to the giant: "Tell me where the fart came out." The giant showed one hole in the cube and said, "From that hole."
"No, it came out of a hole in the hole," the Finn replied and got free.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCTomvqspDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHERE DOES THE BELGIAN GO???????????????????????

TO THE PUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the most positive thing about Africans?
Their HIV test results

HOW DO YOU SINK A NORWEGIAN SUBMARINE?!?!?!?!?!

YOU SWIM DOWN AND KNOCK ON THE DOOR!!!!!!

>Then the Finn took the cube and laid it full of holes. The Finn placed the cube against his back and farted. He said to the gi

Literally what. lmao

WHAT NATIONALITY ARE YOU WHEN U GO TO TOILET?????????????
EUROPEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S THREE SWEDES ON A BOTTOM OF A LAKE?

A GOOD START :---------DDD

WHY WAS DANISH MAN LATE FOR WORK???????
??????????????

HE HAD TO TELL AMERICAN TOURIST HE JUST MET ABOUT LAW OF JANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a similiar joke in Sweden except here it is a Swede that is the last one and he farts and tells the giant to catch it and color it green.

Scandinavian autism at it's finest

you will delet this post

An italian, brit and german walk into a pub.
The italian asks for some beer.
The brit asks for some beer.
The german asks for some whisky.
The other two are shocked, they both ask "Why aren't you, of all people, ordering beer?".
So the german says "Well i just didn't feel like it today".

WW2, nazi concenstration camp.
Camp guards are bored as shit, told to round up all the Jewish prisoners for a rollcall.

They show up, all in perfect line and the camp chief points at the crematorium chimney and says
>First to climbs up to the top of the chimney will receive a document confirming blood purity, a citizenship of 3rd reich, new clothes and will be released from the camp and be free to go!

Jews all excited, start pushing each other around so they have the opportunity to be the first
First jew goes, climbs climbs, after 8 meters, slipped, fell, snapped his neck.
Camp guards laugh
2nd jew goes, climbs climbs, 12 meters, brick was loose, fell, snapped his neck.
Camp guards have a blast.
Few jews tried after them.

Suddenly from the crowd of gawkers and old jew comes out and yells let me try
His wife pulls his arm crying
>No moishe no you're old, you're weak look at all these dead people they were stronger then you please don't leave me
>Worry not woman I don't have many years left I can at least try to get us free

And so moishe starts his climb
5 meters, 8 meters, 12 meters camp guards stop laughing, crowd cheers
16 meters, 18 meters, 20 meters 22 meters and moishe is at the top.
Crowd get crazy, moishe is back on the ground.

Camp chief dutifuly hands him the paperwork and some soldier gives him set of clothes.
>Congratulations, you're now a pure blooded aryan and a citizen of the 3rd reich.

From the crowd, Moishe's wife runs to him crying from happines
>oh moishe moishe you did it we're free i'm so happy
Moishe looks at her and frowns
>Fuck off kike.

WHY IS NORWEIGAN LYING ON THE GROUND IN STORE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HE IS LOOKING FOR LOW PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahaha

The king of Belgium is fed up that the Dutch make jokes about how dumb Belgians are. He goes to King Willem, of the Netherlands, and demands that the Dutch should do something stupid, so that the Belgians can laugh at the Dutch. Willem wants to maintain good relations so he says; "OK, we will build a bridge in the Sahara". The king of Belgium approves and so it happens; the Dutch build a bridge in the desert. They became the laughing stock of the world. The king of Belgium is pleased and says to king Willem:"Ha ha that was funny, you can remove the bridge. King Willem responds: "We can't, there are Belgians on the bridge trying to fish."

Something from the east. And a funny video about gommunism

>"Comrade Brezhnev, is it true that you collect political jokes?"

"Yes"

> "And how many have you collected so far?"

"Three and a half labor camps."

youtube.com/watch?v=UCTomvqspDM

WHAT DOES A BELGIAN HOLD ONTO WHILE THEY HAVE SEX?

THE BOOKBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY WAS DUTCHMAN UPSET WITH BELGIAN??

BECAUSE HE COULDN"T KEEP HIS WAFFEL

WHERE IS FIND SWEDISH MAN??????????????????????????????

IN THE GAY BAR BETWEEN A MOSQUE AND A REFUGEE CENTER

HOW DO YOU SINK A NORWEGIAN SUBMARINE AGAIN??????

YOU SWIM DOWN AND KNOCK ON DOOR, THEN THEY OPEN THE DOOR AND SAY "YOU WON'T FOOL US THIS TIME"!!!!!!!!!

this is a new low even for Sup Forums

A guy from the mainland wants to become a Newfie. He goes to the doctor and the doctor says "In order to become a Newfie we need to remove 1/4 of your brain." The guy agrees and the doctor puts him under for the surgery. The guy wakes up and the doctor has a worried look on his face saying "Sorry sir, there was a complication and we had to remove half of your brain instead" to which the guy replies "Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit?"

Classic

these are fucking great

> checked by nobody

A Brit, a German and a Frenchman all die and go to heaven.
When they met god, he said that they were allowed to do whatever, as long as they didn't go into the pink clouds.
On the first day, the German pushed the Frencman into the pink clouds. Later, when he returned, he had the most horrendous looking girl with him. The second day, the German fell onto the pink clouds and came back with another horrendous looking girl.
On the third day, they were all going to meet and the Brit came with a beautiful woman. Ofcourse, the others were curious and asked the Brit how he got her.
"She fell on a pink cloud", the Brit replied.

America 1950
Three dudes enter in a bar:
(A black american, a mexican and a fag)
Bartender says:
-GET THE F*CK OUT, we don't serve your kind.
*Pours milk to his dog.

WHERE IS FRENCH MAN ON FRIDAY???????
IN THE MOSQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know the "the American fucking dies" one? Need it for a friend.

Finn, Norwegian and Swede are stowaways on a boat, hidden in sacks

Crew comes along, start kicking the sacks to ensure nobody is hiding in them

First they kick the Finn's sack, Finn yells "WOOF WOOF"
"Ah, so it's a dog"

Then they kick the Norwegian's sack, Norwegian yells "MEOW MEOW"
"Ah, so it's a cat"

Then they come to the sack where the Swede was hiding and give it a good kick

The Swede yells:
"POTATO POTATO"

A man in Belfast is staggering home after a night in a pub hen all of a sudden strong hands grab him and sticks a gun in his face, "Are you catholic or protestant?" the man with the gun asks. Thinking quickly the drunks shouts out "I am jewish!", he then hears a voice in nearby bushes shout out "quick Achmed, we finally have one!".

I don't get it

I was once put a dozen oysters up my grandma's cunt and sucked back out 13