It's Starting

Sharpen those pitchforks and tie those nooses, lads.

>Today a pedophile was loved by other humans, and there was nothing pathetic cyberbullies could do about it
todayapedophile.tumblr.com/

>"fetish"

Gross

/lgbtqp/

Where is my trigger warning
This shit can't be real
Remember all the Today homosexuals tomorrow Pedofiles memes? They are becoming real and it ls scary

It's almost like they intentionally introduce more shit on the pile so you lose interest in raising hell about the shit that was already there.

I'm not saying we should do something about this, but we should do something about this.

>Yeah, I'm gay, but at least I'm not a tranny.
>Yeah, I'm a tranny, but at least I'm not a pedo.
>Yeah, I'm a pedo, but at least I'm not a ____

Canadian
>inb5 Yeah, I'm a Canadian, but at least I'm not a ____

WHITE MALE

>you have to accept that pedophiles will be working closely with your children, and might feel a small sense of uneasiness from this

Wow, this is what tumblrinas actually believe

>Yeah, I'm a pedo, but at least I'm not a racist
>Yeah, I'm a pedo, but at least I'm not a bigot
>Yeah, I'm a pedo, but at least I'm not a xenophobe

You know this is the direction the wind is blowing

Why fight against it, we should embrace this new era of pure love.

>pedo acceptance

I mean, it's a joke right? It has to be. It has to be a joke.

Right?

I don't see the big deal here. Homos are getting beaten for being what they are and admitting it in the open. Pedos would likely get stoned for doing it.

this is so funny man, I am glad it's happening because the society is going to be destroyed and so will we and hopefully we'll all die

Why do you want to die? You're probably in your late teens or mid twenties, like the majority of posters. How's your life already over?

mid twenties, grew up with romanian single mother and turk compensating loser father, you can imagine how it went

Well, I can't really imagine your situation in detail, but if you have nothing to live for, or if you've lost sight of what makes you happy, you could just find something new. It can't be worse than dying. You literally have nothing to lose, either. And if you fuck up even at that, then at least you tried, so you can die without regrets.

This is actually the only part of this progressivism bullshit that wouldn't suck.

true, I guess I should be grabbing a RPG and reclaiming the stolen islands in the dardanelle and die with honor, thanks senpai

Wait, pedophila is becoming accepted?

Honestly, I know Sup Forums probably hates me for it, but I can't wait. I know it won't likely mean being able to be in a relationship with a child, but if it means I can breathe easy knowing that I won't lose my life if someone finds my Loli stash, that's enough for me.

>t. Lolbertarian on this site for 4ish years

karen can turn anyone pedo desu

Hey, we're you that turkposter that did all the pedo threads a year or so ago?

>Remember all the Today homosexuals tomorrow Pedofiles memes?
I remember arguing against all of that. Telling people that it was an absurd connection to make. I wish I knew then what I know now.

i know the guy and i have a suspicion he's from netherlands instead and he's thru a proxy, im more with trap shit and scamming ppl

This thread is obvious trigger bait. This is not news. It's not gonna get normalized anytime soon.

Sage goes in every field.