How many times can they keep remaking one movie?

how many times can they keep remaking one movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP0-9FBs2Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it'll be kino, this i know

How many times kong they keep remaking one movie?
It'll be kong, this I know.

Is Jack Black the monkey??

I'm gonna need a monster condom for my magnum kong

>flyer came up at work
>it was to go see this and raise money for our social club
>one of the organizers come up and asks me
"you wanna come see this user? it's for our social club"
>tell her no and to ask again when something better is on

That was a good day.

How badly are they going to fuck up his proportions this time? That cover is ridiculous. In Peter Jackson's version he kept changing size every few scenes.

Its not about Kong but the Island.

The island just oozes potential so thats why is so redituable to revisit.

Of course it will be. After all, all movies are "kino".

>Robin Hood Movie
>King Arthur movie
>Moses movie
>Hercules movie
>Holocaust movie

There's no way it could be better than Monkey Shines.

You should have whipped out your dick and aped her.

King Kong is public domain. Anyone can make a movie about it

>Universal City Studios, Inc. v. Nintendo Co., Ltd. was a case heard by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York by Judge Robert W. Sweet. In their complaint, Universal Studios alleged that Nintendo's video game Donkey Kong was a trademark infringement of King Kong, the plot and characters of which Universal claimed as their own. Nintendo argued that Universal had themselves proved that King Kong's plot and characters were in the public domain in Universal City Studios, Inc. v. RKO General, Inc.

>remake
It's not though

>basing size on a cover
So Tom cruise is supposed to be bigger then a car

She probably weighs around 120 - 140kg so no thanks

motherfucker there's only like 7 total stories.

at the end of the day, a group of people going to an island with a big monkey on it and all dying horrible deaths isn't the worst thing in the world.

Godzilla 1997
Godzilla 2014
Shin Godzilla 2016

The Return of Godzilla was a sequel to the first one.

Oh Jesus yeah ok never mind

youtube.com/watch?v=AP0-9FBs2Rs

good news, the americans show up and blow everything up

Yet it's all about fucking Kong again.

The Peter Jackson Skull Island was fucking great, the natural history artbook was god tier, all gone to waste now with this shit new version.

None of these are remakes

Do you guys know what a remake is?

I'm gonna need a monster kongdom for my magnum kong
>kong came up at work
>it was to see this and raise kong for our social club
>one of the organizers kong up and asks me
"you wanna kong see this kong? it's for our social kong"
>tell her no and to ask again when something better is kong

That was a kong day.
How badly are they going to kong up his proportions this time? That kongver is ridiculous. In Peter Jackson's version he kong changing size every few scenes.
It's not about Kong but the Kongland.

The kongland just oozes potential so that's why is so redituable to revisit.
Of course it will be. After all, all movies are "kong."
>Robin Kong Movie
>King Kong movie
>Kongses movie
>Kongcules movie
>Holokong movie

Thats because of KongĀ“s role as the Island King, would be hard for him not to have somewhat focus, mainly since the story eventually leads to a trip to the US.

>oozes potential
It's just big animals, that's it.

That cover is not a collage, numbnuts. There's no point in having a helicopter there other than as a size reference.

Youre a weirdo

I really enjoyed the last one, but I was also like 15 or 16 years old when I saw it and my standards weren't hi. Was the last one good or no?

>tfw the only reason he's that big is because they made godzilla bigger, and this movie is only an excuse for kong and godzilla to fight it out
>Even if this movie completely flops, there's already a quip filled monster-verse planned out and there's nothing you can do about it

Guaranteed the faggot from godzilla is gonna have a cameo in this one, and there's gonna be a scene with a scientist trying to refute kong, only for someome to bring up LE GIANT LIZARD xDDD

Because posers never exaggerate size for the sake of looking cool right, egghead? Because Godzilla was this big in the movie right

And dinosaurs.

Also big bugs in movies are rare as fuck. Would love a movie centered around the island bugs.

That's my problem, though, same story all over again when you have such a great little setting, an island out of time filled with unnatural creatures adapted to the island's brutal life. There's tales to tell there.

You know what I'd like to see? A story about the people who discovered that island in the first place, how it ever came to be on a map, why Carl Dunham even knows of it. A tale set in the 1600/1700s, explorers get lost at least and shipwreck on a place out of time, have to survive trying to escape. Killer natives who know the island better than you, giant insects, dinosaurs, apes and less identifiable monsters creeping through the searing jungles.

But let's tell the Kong story again, because it's easy. Also it's an origins movie for a cinematic universe.

That size reference for Godzilla is correct. Just plead the 5th, bro, you shouldn't be posting things on the internet.

First half is good

Second half in New York is shit

Are you retarded? He's 108 meters in the movie

At least a few more times.

Waiting for the inevitable transgender black Kong.

It would have been good but shit was way too long. Three and a half hours and there were still rushed moments and bad pacing. Jackson had no restraint in making this movie and it shows.

It'll be monkino, this I know.

Except it isn't a remake, but a different story about Kong and the island entirely.

Anyone have the real poster?

Godzilla had a fucking building fall on top of him in that movie you shitstick. In the poster he's nearly the size of three of those buildings

Yeah sadly it seems like there is no desire to explore the setting further than its already established.

Maybe have Kong be an infant to let him out of focus.

It's not a fucking remake

Just have the apes on the island, as a fact of life there, they're really no weirder than the mutant dinosaurs and 35ft tall spiders. The people worship them, fine, they're probably one of the most destructive forces there, leave them be, have the apes be a looming threat, let them BE the gods of the island, you don't want to be noticed or you'll be trampled underfoot.

You know what movie I would like to see? One that's not a remake or a retread of something better that came before.

>Not remake
What then
Reimagination?

Not 100% sure what the fuck it is since no one has seen it but if anything it's more of a reboot
>New characters
>Set in 1970's during Vietnam War
>Kong and the creatures on Skull Island are altered pretty drastically
>motivation of the people is different
>Instead of making a movie they are trying to obtain evidence of Kong for Monarch
>Military action scenes

Fuck off faggot this will be great

Learn to fucking quote. And dont do everyone in the fucking thread newfag.

>not harpooning the whale

Wimp. Your father would have done it.

Keep shilling your creatively bankrupt cinematic universe, nigger

Learn to fucking kong. And you don't do everything on the konging thread kong.

it's clearly leslie jones

Shits gonna be cash my dudes

Haha social commentary right????

Skull Island isn't a remake you mongs

every ten years until the sun burns out

So what is stopping every country into cinema doing their own Kong?

Money.

I have seen plenty of cheap CGI movies from third world countries, pretty sure they can affor some shit tier Kong movie.

This is defamation!