I think we're hitting a breaking point

I think we're hitting a breaking point.

I've started to get legitimately angry at HRC for what she's doing. I actually feel real anger.

Is there something we can do or start to get a handle on this cunt? She's gotten away with murder and what is effectively treason. Now she's potentially going to be the leader of the free world.

Social media is her weapon. Anybody know of a savvy social media front we could start that could do damage? I know we all like to sit here and talk shit, but we need to actually do something too.

Other urls found in this thread:

navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

autism is strong with this one

>asking a board of political enthusiasts to act on their enthusiasm is autism

that might be a bit extreme

>I actually feel real anger
Welcome aboard and embrace that feel.
This election cycle is about which side is better at hate.

> enthusiasm
>"I actually feel real anger."

>I've started to get angry

Good. Get angrier.

don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer

I'm sorry if I'm angry that a treasonous murderer is trying to run my country.

Only way to do it is with a third party candidate. DNC and RNC are totally fucked now

The problem is the shit you're getting angry at her for is mostly just made up bullshit that republicans wish she did and not actually stuff she did.

Check it. Dubs.

She has more hard evidence of corruption than any other person alive. It isn't all rhetoric.

I'll let off some steam. FUCK HRC

>republicans made up
>when democrats acknowledge she broke the law but it's okay because "she was careless and didn't know"

Unlike you Britcucks, some Americans actually care what happens to their country.

You know what you have to do

>She's gotten away with murder

are we seriously dragging out Foster's corpse again?

You do realize you weaken your case by mentioning him, right?

Nah this country is lost. I'm going to leave. If this county were worth a god damn, if my countrymen were worth saving, there would be a large group of armed Americans preparing to storm Washington DC.

But there isn't, because Americans are fat, weak, stupid, and lazy. Fuck you all.

You don't need to be sorry for your autism. There's no need to become irrational over a step back. Trump is making great strides, one she can't match.

Don't let her elicit a strong emotion out of you, that's autistic and dangerous for your own well-being. A calm mind is always in control.

>1 post by this ID

t. Paid for by the Clinton Foundation

This was absolutely brazen.

I didn't expect Hillary to get in trouble. I fully expected Comey to just downplay everything and then say Hillary did nothing wrong.

Instead, this guy literally LISTS an asston of federal laws that Hillary broke. He looks America in the face and clearly states her crimes without downplaying them. Crimes that high-profile people have served jail time for. Crimes that YOU would be persued and imprisoned for breaking. And at the end he says "Yeah, but we don't think a prosecuter would persue this so YOLO let's just not recommend charges."

>"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

There is is. Right from the fucking horses mouth. Comey is explicitly stating that anyone else would have been persued. He is literally spitting in America's face and saying that Hillary got off because she's part of a political dynasty, of an oligarchy of America's ruling families. What the absolute fuck. Call me John Oliver but I honestly thought that in 2016 we were above this sort of belligerent, public, shameless, unapologetic caste system of law.

How much do you make in a month? Is shilling something that actually pays well, becuase I would love to sit around and just shill all day if the pay was good

And what tremendous thing has your nation done recently? Oh yeah, nothing really. Just corruption since the 80s at the expense of the every day Joe.

We took back our control with a cool head, and you can do the same.

Can some american explain why "we the people" cant sue her?

you can sue McDonalds over spilled coffee, can you not sue Hillary over spilled state secrets?

start a kickstarter or something?

Your country is fucked. Europe is fucked.

The Jews have won. There is no hope, except in God. God will save the white race with the rapture. It's truly the only hope.

I slake my thirst on the impotent rage of pol. Give me more.

>I'm so fucking mad she did an e-mail!

Keep crying, beta bitch.

well you could always, you know...

Let's hope the man in the sky bestows great reading comprehension on to you soon. If he does not, then I cannot believe in one who torments an individual to such an extent.

keep being a fucking brainless fool, serf

American's get what they take. Can't spout the disillusion when you vote for it, a shame from now all American posters will be seen clearly for bullshitters. *sips tea*

There are dozens of dead bodies in her wake.

I doubt the fact that she should lose her security clearance is going to stop her from becoming president

What exactly did I not understand about your post?

You said you took your country back with cool heads-that's complete bullshit, your country is as divided as ever.

We won't take our country back because it's impossible. Yours will be lost too.

Best bet is to get bernvictims to vote against her.

You're basically a joke. Pic related.

>2016
>being (((christ)))ian

That sounds a lot like rhetoric to me. What hard evidence? The Republican's own inquiry into Benghazi found nothing, the FBI found nothing criminal and the Clinton Foundation's books are open.

There's a lot to dislike about her but all this overblown right wing rhetoric - criminal, treasonous, bought and paid for - are just right wing talking points.

Ignore this ahmed, he's trying to derail.

you will die waiting for that stupid shit, sitting on your hands doing nothing because muh jesus gonna save me

goyim listen to me. you have widescreen tvs, you have sports, read the state approved newspapers and watch more commercials on tv it will all be worth it. i promise

repeat after me: i am an obedient citizen

very good goy

I lurk on Sup Forums all the time and have been on Sup Forums since long before this shithole existed.

It is indeed possible for someone to call you a retard without being paid for it.

Leader of the free world. Lol as long as federal Reserve banking exists, we are all enslaved brother.

You shouldn't rely on something that doesn't exist

>bunch of fat autistic white supremacists
>"Is there anything we can do?"

lol

The real problem here is her following. There are genuine people who believe she's what is best for America. No just some, but a very large majority.

And can you blame them? People are comfortable and stupid. Social media, comfy houses, jobs to maintain. People are too pre occupied with their creature comforts and distractions to look intently at the political sphere.

(To Burgers)
If you kids are old enough to remember Nixon and more importantly the Watergate scandal; people were up in arms about abuse of power and the cover up. People were much more active and involved.

>Is there something we can do?
Yeah, don't vote for her.
/thread

and you're basically a troglodyte who lets TV think for him

That three hour meeting between Hillary and Comey just got really interesting.

Time to leave the basement and enter the battlefield boys

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.

haha epic satire, that's truly epic. we should rope all of the kikes niggers & spics

>Social media is her weapon

Dinosaur media is her weapon

Freedom aint free

Lol faggot go watch the Simpson's like a good little 11 year old.

Bitch

>quotes multiple people
>speaks about them as one
>i'm not retarded, you are

Anyone who didn't expect exactly this is a fucking moron. I really have a hard time believing that anyone on this board was ignorant enough to think otherwise.

>shilling this hard

Jesus will save the white race. We are the children of God. The rest will be cast into hell from whence they came.

/r/The_Donald is doing a pretty good job at making her life as difficult as possible.

I'm at work, nigger

>and what is effectively treason

How about you calm down, you fucking drama queen?

>"treason"

Keep squawking like a hysterical housewife, that'll help your side.

>Reddit
>making life difficult for anyone who isn't an autist that spends hours online a day

that's literally the only way to derail it though, is to hope some beta decides that it's time for him to stop being a beta.

[spoiler]it's not gonna be any of us[/spoiler]

Vote Trump

don't forget she's a proven murderer of over 50 people

the proof: they knew the Clintons in some capacity and they died in the last 10 years. How much more evidence do you need?

>I WAS HERE FIRST AFGGOT MADAM HDAWG BLTFO DRUMPFKIN ((((((((HELPME)))))))))

>Accepting money from Saudi Arabia
>Selling weapons to Saudi Arabia after become Secretary of State
>Weapons magically end up in the hands of ISIS

Nope, no treason here! Nothing to worry about! Go back to staring at your telescreen, slaves!

Cuckism is strong with this one.

OP, it's called being butthurt because you're raging and at the same time realizing your impotence and virginity. There's simply no remedy for this terrible situation.

Nuke it all from orbit
>nukes don't exist either
Fuggg

Yeah, and Reddit was pro-remain. That worked well for them. Gotta get the shit spread on Facebook to influence the old people, the ones who actually go out and vote.

Yea sure buddy and ive been browsing Sup Forums for 15 years and created eBaumsworld, reddit, and 9gag

>She's gotten away with murder and what is effectively treason.
You know, there are actual good reasons to dislike hillary.

There are even reasons that are bad but reasonable.

Then there's you, who is just a fucking retard.

reading ability isn't strong with this one

If you have a better alternative to a large community that hates Hillary, please enlighten us.

navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/

LOL the donald made me leave reddit so I am thankful. But you should all kys. Milo is a fag plant and you worship him. Going to burn like all the other pagans.

>orbit doesn't exist either.

You can find her entire email stack with one google search and see that she knew about benghazi but okay I guess that's not evidence in faggot leafland

I legitimately worry about this happening.

The last time this happened was because of a cavalier Justice Department. It's too similar.

Uhh, not sure if you looked at The_Donald during the vote, but I didn't see a single post in support of remain.

1. try to get her elected
2. actively work toward the destruction of the US

this is our only hope. burn it down and rebuild. we're broken beyond repair.

the sooner we realize this, the sooner we can begin planning.

we need this cunt to win.

Because Republican. Watergate weak vs. Hilldog

How about you read what legally defines treason? What JAMES COMEY described her doing, is by definition, TREASON.

>How about you calm down, you fucking drama queen?
Well if that ain't Tyrone callin Malik a nigger. Kill yourself.

You certainly seem like you're not being paid to be here!

>she knew about Benghazi!!

Itsfuckingnothing.jpg

Let's be real. The_Donald is just SFW Sup Forums

or he is saying as openly as he can, this bitch is a fucking crook. and the system is rigged folks. make up your own minds but she is fucking evil, and stupid.

This is true. Bust her on stuff she really did, like drone strikes on children, rather than on stuff that's going to discredit Republicans. This boat has sailed. She's deemed innocent. Let's focus on some real targets.

>implying anything bad happened last time