Ireland BTFO

match ain't over yet

why does a finn hate us

literally nought to do with you

La remontada is coming

Just banter

more like CEL71C

you fucked this up Janne

why are you laughing at celtic when there is a team in the SAME GROUP with a worse goal difference?

I'm sorry, I was having so much fun

Binland teams can't even qualify for the CL

And you can't even keep your country together

Still more points than Dortmund though

i'm surprised Scotland even has internet tbqhwy

Obsessed.

Would honestly stop watching football if I was a fan of a Scottish club

at least our people can talk to each other while maintaining eye contact

How will asspain ever recover

>defending is easy

I think it's actually because of this man. I don't know why, but I think it's him.

Fuck them qaqa

What part of Paris you from la?

>unbeaten in 67 games domestically
>lose 5-0 and 7-1 against PSG

hilarious 2bh

I miss him, so few comedy gold managers in the PL these days

The سان جيرمان دي بري

It's ok, they'll win the scottsh league cup final. Surely that's more prestigious that a meaningless game against PSG, barely a friendly.

I actually feel a bit bad for him.

t. 56%

I miss him, so few comedy gold managers in the PL these days

For real though, if they took a random guy off the street and made him Celtic's manager, would they still win the Scottish treble?

with ease

Hilarious reading the Celtic forums. Their rationale is "PSG could beat any team 7-1" and then they talk about being contenders for the Europa League as if there aren't around 20 teams in it capable of beating them and 7 more to drop into it also capable.

Can someone please explain to me how Scotland can produce the best soccer managers but their club teams are always so bad?

Players are bad. Managers need to learn how to exploit them for max efficiency

agreed, brits are 56% short of the average amount of braincells in Americans

(((Champions League))) is a Jewish scam to wreck any club not in the Illuminati

That doesn't even make sense you silly doop

they already have

i don't get this meme. Pls explain Hans.

>"Fucking English always bringing up 1966 haha get over lads your pish now, can't even get a team past the CL Round of 16"
>"FIRST BRITISH TEAM TO WIN THE EUROPEAN CUP PAL LISBON LIONS 1967 YOU CAN'T BUY HISTORY WE DREW WITH CITY TWICE"
Is there a more insufferable fanbase given their lack of genuine success outside of their embarrassingly bad league?

On a side note, Morelos is struggling big time Finon. Probably 8 games now without a goal and lots of stroppy moments. Can't see him pulling this back.

>The absolute state of scottish football.

hey at least the can win against the rangers right?

Is it time for UEFA to step in and do something about this organization?

let's be honest here, there are English league one teams with a bigger budget than leltic.

That being said, if you want to enjoy your bully pile on go ahead

The absolute state of spee

>muh bully
every team exists to be memed and laughed at

What's with Leltic getting btfo on the cl so often

very true, but I feel in this case it's just mindless faggotry. What can leltic expect? This isn't fun. it was expected and to suggest otherwise is unrealistic.

I'm just a charlton fan tho so what do I know

>that flag
>plastic Patrick
fuck sake if you're gonna try slag us off at least do it right.

its CE7T1C.

whats so funny about him

there's about the same gap between PSG and lique 1 and it's going to become evident in the CL too.

not true anymore. our managers were only good when they came from the period when our players were good. now they're retired

>fans have aspirations for their club

more at 11

the last guy couldn't

bigger even

>muh CL
mate, french clubs retardedly puts their B teams in europeans cups yet they still manage to reach semi-finals.

Brenny at the helm makes it funny

it's the difference between france and scotland. no surprise that their b team compares to our first team. it's the same for all of german/english/spanish/italian clubs

the big 5 economies ruin europe

makes me happy that we have a manager with a strong profile even if its a meme one. much better than deila

I'm no giving two shites mate. Tell us all more about how the diddies are hauding you back.

Benfica, Anderlecht and Monaco all deserve to be laughed at a lot more

Really? Name one.

Your American. You know nothing of football. Your teams are fucking franchises built to sell products. Fuck off you no history no culture fsggot. Your a cesspool of the worst races

You're mother fsggot

Isnt 56%

What is the 7 supposed to be, genius?

>Anderlecht
Agree about the shitty Portuguese and "French" champions, though.

Celtic should ask to join English league system like Swansea desu.

Monaco literally sold half their starters from their winning year though.

Can't unfortunately, there was no Welsh League at the time of Swansea and Cardiff, so they were accepted into the English leagues. Scotland has a league as old as the English. Also if Celtic and Rangers were to leave for England, it would probably be the death of Scottish football

How would it be the death of Scottish football? Don't be stupid

actually the celtics have the best defense in the league... they are 16-3, yeah they lost one game but thats after winning 16 straight...dont insult my celties

Absolute fucking drivel punted by semi-sentient mongos like Derek Johnstone etc.
I mean San Marino has a league, but nah Scotland couldn't without Celtic and Rangers.

Why shouldn't Anderlecht be laughed at, they're literally below Celtic with a poorer GD