My country is beautiful #Cataluña

>My country is beautiful #Cataluña
What did based Ter André MOTHERFUCKING Stegen mean by this?

this has to be bait
anyways I hope you're ready to get shagged by Valencia this weekend

ciudad is city you stupid fuck

CATALONIA IS MY CITY

I get it I get it

>knowing Spanish
You have to go back.

yeah, go back up your mom's ass

>mexican humour

You're a strange one. Usually Americans pride themselves on only knowing one language.

not even talking to u u fucking queer

Catalonians are just autists, if they really were a country and had such a strong identity they would fight for it. It was just an excuse to larp and have a couple of parades. You want independence? Kill some castillians, pic related.

is he, dare i say it, actually a very good keeper?

Reminder that Sup Forums was wrong as usual and didn't rate him

Better than Neuer

Do people actually speak Catalan?

based portugal, as a castillian i respect u
i dont respect catacucks because theyre too beta to fight for their rights, thats why we keep them under our control even if we hate them, just to remind them theyre a bunch of beta cucks
>but muh economy
exactly they are literally paying our siestas with their work lmao

Not only Sup Forums, he got bullied viciously by all the casuals for his national team blunders.

what battle was this?

>thatsthejoke.jpg

>that hairline

fucking spic

he's either a Peruvian living in Murica or a Colombilard

Aljubarrota

just read a quick rundown and watched a video. powerfully based

>100 English bowman

They had no chance

definitely not Mexican, the biggest migrant group in the US

Should we rate ter Stegen?
Seems to be a poor man's Neuer.

They stick to Ligamx threads

It's widely known central americans from guatemala/el salvador, venezuelans, colombians and Peruvians are huge La Liga bandwagoners as well as the ones bandwagoning real madrid the most.

that hes gay

If Ter Stegen keeps up his current form Loew is going to have a serious decision to make for the WC. It will be difficult to not go with the hot hand.

Not really. If Neuer is fit, he plays. Löw usually doesn't care about current form.

It's actually incredibly amusing that the EU has done nothing to hold Spain back from their crackdown on Catalonia. I mean, I think the referendum was illegal, but Spain probably broke EU regulations in at least a few places, but Brussels did fuck-all. Way to disillusion an entire generation, guys.

There's plenty of bandwagoner that are all shades of brown here.
T. Chi

why would they interfere? they're for Spain silencing a rebel party that would cause massive power rifts within one of their member nations.

He looks like a penis xD

The EU has enough other fires to extinguish before they get involved into some local conflicts.
>brexit
>wide spread election wins for right parties and almost everywhere the pro eu parties are on the brink of irrelevance
>rapefugees crisis and the rebellion of the eastern eu member against any quota or anything
>Greece still doing Greece things
>Switzerland collecting signatures to force a referendum to immediately leave Schengen and Dublin treaties
>Germany without a government and no solution in sight
>French pro “eu guy”turns out to be a guy that wants to dramatically reform the EU and kill off all the unelected bureaucrat/commission leeches

Everyday bro
with the indenpendecia flow

>knowing the spanish for city means you "know spanish"

feels good being a polyglot

h-how did england help?

The monastery started to be built on the spot right on the next year to honor the battle.

There's also the legend of the padeira

For moral reasons - the international pillar of the EU

And:
>supra-national organization
>watches people being imprisoned and beat up for promoting a vote/voting in one of its nations

They should at least give efforts to mediate and deescalate

They have bigger problems to deal with, like the rise of Fascists in Poland cutting down 1000 year old woods and turning them into sharpened spikes to drive thru the hearts of Tusk and Merkel.

I signed ter stegen in FM a long time before he joined Barcelona. I never doubted him.

at least i dont look like a golem sculpted out of shit

they thought facebook posts would get them freedom

weak

they're our bros

They're faggots who LARP being oppressed and won't do shit if it means losing their Macbooks and Costa Brava summer homes

>i dont look like a golem sculpted out of shit
so you're not a peruvianlard or colombilard then?