lol

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
fusion.net/story/319671/yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/688917116314120192?lang=en-gb
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-dept-justice-charge-hillary-clinton-misconduct-concerning-her-use-personal-email-server
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Demorats are notorious for not practicing what they preach.

They are the epitome of do as I say, not as I do.

But, she wasn't. THe FBI concluded she was innocent. You're just a butthurt, autistic Trump suppoters. Just did with it, faggot, Hillary's going to win.

They like catchy rhymes like this because they like to treat their voters as children.

>THe FBI concluded she was innocent.

That's not how it works son.

That's exacly the point, retard.

top feff

i hope someone makes a whole series of They Live memes of every single lie she's told

Yeah Trumpfags are already crying, just wait until Hilldawg rightfully becomes the first female president.

>Muh make America great again

More like make America HATE again, bitch.

>innocent
>litterally admitting that any other person doing exactly same thing would get prosecuted.
>innocent.

oh you trumpettes are still triggered? TOO BAD!!!!!!

FPBP

Can anyone with a Twitter account ask her if she condones the senseless violence committed by a domestic terrorist group BAMN?

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY WILL BLAME ANYONE FOR THEIR VIOLENCE, BESIDES THEMSELVES:
fusion.net/story/319671/yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/

> “I hold Donald Trump responsible for this,” Felarca told Berkeleyside. “His politics of racist demagoguery and hate is inciting these vile threats of violence, even against children. It exposes why Trump and his racist, Nazi, and KKK supporters need to be defeated—and it shows us what Donald Trump’s vision for America really is.”

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.

Link to tweet so I can share it please

first post best post

You're not welcome here, Trudeau

top lel

>a fucking leaf

Nice English, you fucking dirty spic.

THIS POST BEST POST
H
I
S

P
O
S
T

B
E
S
T

P
O
S
T

That is actually one of the marks of a sociopath, you know.

Blaming others for the things you do (projection)

If someone cannot help themselves and they do this 100% of the time, they are a sociopath

That's why the Democrat party is like that. Think about it. I'm not against abortion (for eugenics reasons, also I think that black people have a different culture from me and I have no room to judge)

But COME ON

you KNOW these liberals know that abortion is killing a baby. But they sit up there and lie and call it women's health, to get votes

They are literally fine with murdering babies to get votes. Myrdering babies and disarming the very population they are meant to serve

>bitch should go to jail for e-mails!

It's like her husband's blowjob all over again. You guys are pathetic going after such stupid, piddling shit.

>$0.02 will be sent to your paypal shortly, thank you for helping correct the record

>except me

We should be burning shit down and demanding her imprisonment desu. The government serves us, not the other way around.

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/688917116314120192?lang=en-gb

Bitch should go to jail because she, whether willfully or ignorantly, compromised the safety of EVERY American citizen or resident. Not recommending prosecution does not mean crimes were not not committed. The FBI can't straight up come out and say "Look, she's Hillary Fucking Clinton, she's untouchable." They have to toe the line to confuse the public because they are part of the machine, and gawd dammit, they're going to win!

If it had been Trump instead of Hillary, he would already be in jail for what the FBI found.

I hate this fucking shit

whether it was a republican or democrat, I HIGHLY dislike the fact that we are now a banana republic.

I like how Canadians continuously act like they are voters in our election. they go "do you think we would vote for x!?" haha it's so funny

God I want to have non consensual sex with her so badly

This is good, but more accurately, it's more like:

She's basically grossly negligent, but on the balance of probabilities, there's no way she would be convicted.

why are you 1 posting this everywhere.....

who dis

>THe FBI concluded she was innocent
they said she broke the law but they couldnt find bad intent.

You're a disgrace to the country you live in.

It's still less than anything Trump has done.

You can't be that stupid Dutchie. Back yo shit up.

Show me where they said she was innocent, there is a huge fucking difference between not pressing charges and declaring said person innocent of crimes, especially when they said she practiced gross negligence that would have sent anyone else to prison.

among other things I remember how she had documents that were marked for not sharing with not-Americans, which she did, but oh, what does it matter, this bullshit should reach watergates levels, which goes to show there is no justice for certain folks.

Fuck off and protect my teeth from cavities

I'm 100% sure her PR team hates her and words her tweets like this on purpose.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

>OR EFFORST TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE

What about the fact that she hid her server and had someone professionally CLEAN IT UP before the FBI could check it out.

How could it NOT be obstruction of justice?
HOW?

What the fuck else am I supposed to do? All the threads get washed away by endless antifa spam, and it is a fucking CHILD-STEALING INTERSTATE CULT THAT ATTACKS INNOCENTS AND HAS MEDIA ON THEIR SIDE 100%

Here's more on this topic,

> 1 post by this ID

>Myrdering
How did you fuck up "martyring" so badly, user?

>potentially breaching national security on multiple occasions is comparable to being a shit businessman

I have American cousins. And many of them are now convinced that hillary is the better candidate because they agree that Trump is racist.

This can't be real

The other larger irony is that people who are voting for her actually believe this is sincere.

When I see people talk about voting for hillary theres an emptiness in their eyes. Its the emptiness of someone voting for a gimmick candidate (cause she's a woman) and having no real knowledge of her except for the briefest of glances at headlines and television soundbites.

The media has done nothing but shill for her while continually tainting trump. It doesn't matter if what they say is true. They just keep repeating the Lie over and over again until he seems impossible to support.

>1 post by this ID

Can I get a link for that tweet.
I needs it.

>someone who can get away with murdering anyone they wanted, neglect on a national level, corruption
>someone who doesnt like ILLEGAL immigrants.
pick one.
no seriously pick one.
click reply and tell us, which one you would rather want running your country?

>1 post by this ID

Yes, but what email actually tangibly jeapordised the safety of American citizens? You are really grasping at straws and it's quite pathetic. Hillary has committed many other crimes but the alt-right just want to focus on a bunch of emails? Or that nigga that got killed in Benghazi? Who gives a shit.

>Le bitch detected

Emotional statement with no supporting evidence.

Ugh. Who let the bitch in?

>FBI concluded she is absolutely guilty but should not face charges
>

My God she is literally LAUGHING at the American people and your judicial system. Sneering infact.

YEP

This.
You fucking burgers lost every right to complain about euro's from this day on.
You fuckers are cucked now too.

Lynch sort of verbally recused herself with her half assed statements last week. Left all the pressure on Comey.

There is literally hundreds of millions of dollars in donations riding on Hillary becoming president, coming from just about every corporation in this country. Additionally there are billions at stake for these companies over the next 4 years.

Hillary is corrupt as fuck. She will guarantee the next 4 years look like the last 4. Companies are behind that 110%.

Fix was in. Always was.

Then we need to start throwing wrenches in their plans.

>The FBI is the Justice

I understand your frustration pol. But this is Trump easiest and surest way to the white house. We all know he built his campaign around her and all the protection that surrounds her. It even more solidifies that he is still the outsider and she is the Washington insider

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-dept-justice-charge-hillary-clinton-misconduct-concerning-her-use-personal-email-server

Sign this petition to make your voice heard

this

I'm reading reddit on this
All the posts that have 1000 upvotes are like: republicans are retarded! see! not guilty!

but every single comment when you switch to new for hundreds and hundreds of replies are saying that there is basically no rule of law in the US anymore and the politicians are royalty

a fucking leaf

Dude honestly. Think of the connections Clinton has. Who is going to jump on that grenade?

Not Comey. Not the FBI.

Trump will.

The investigation was politicized from the get go. When the richest most powerful people in the country want something. Well. They get it.

Hilary clinton has all the money, all the corporate sponsors, and all of the media at large behind her. Even still she's only neck and neck with Trump who burns bridges left and right.

How pathetic is she?

The literally concluded the exact opposite.
FBI confirmed Hillary and Co. are guilty as shit. They just decided not to recommend a prosecution.

>compromised the safety of EVERY American citizen or resident

I'm sorry, which e-mail or e-mails did this, exactly? I've read quite a few of them, and I don't recall anything even remotely like this.

Hopefully you can direct me.

>Hilldawg

Jesus fucking christ. I know you're a Canadian an all but how could anyone be so wantonly naive.

The racist, Nazi, Propaganda is 100% spawned by the news media. Anyone taking the media at its word is fucking dead from the neck up.

>Do as I say not as a do, you fuckin filthy shit plebs! Only an idiot wouldn't get that big money from banks - Shitlery

> dead from the neck up

Funny thing, this happens to a few Americans who didn't buy into media narrative as well. As in, their heads get literally curbstomped.

Sign this: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

> She broke the law but did not show intent so we will not prosecute.

> He was drink driving but didn't mean to kill that pedestrian so we won't prosecute.

Dude look. We aren't your personal army. Literally nobody wants to sign something associated with what is considered to be (truthfully or not) a racist organization.

I watched the footage. The girl was wrong she attacked first. She gets to get away with it for so numerous a reason Its impossible to list them all.

Suffice to say they're are a long list of racial, sexual, and social double standards.

The public has been brainwashed for like the last 50 some odd years to basically hate white people. Its all bullshit. But these kinds of what the public would call "provocative" rallies hurt white people more then anything. Because

>look white people are racist we told you so.

> media will present it as a KKK rally and even if the KKK are attacked they won't be specific about who did what. Just that there was a KKK rally and tons of violence.

You gotta stop bringing checkers to a chess game.

If you are white and have grievances and want to support other white people or rally or whatever then figure it the fuck out. Put the KKK to bed, there are too many skeletons in that closet.

You're doing it wrong.

Dude. Enough already.

>Literally nobody wants to sign something associated with what is considered to be (truthfully or not) a racist organization.

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca has 444 signatures. 444.

Get your bullshit out of here, you pro-liberal defeatist shill. I don't care if they were KKK or not, BAMN is a cult recruiting young children, and they must be stopped.

Fuck you dickhead. And the KKK show up like a bunch of bumbling idiots and give them a huge target.

You're worried about BAMN?????

Try being worried just about every fucking school grades K-12 in this fucking country indoctrinating young children into this twilight zone of racial hypocrisy.

BAMN. Psshh

Imagine that you were part of her Twitter PR team... You could literally say anything, as long as it can fall under "plausible deniability"; no matter how damning, and it wouldn't touch her credibility for self-professed democrats....

>this twilight zone of racial hypocrisy

Exactly the vague bullshit fusion.net has been looking for, retarded stormweenie. If you agree with the petition, spread it, don't spout your retarded nonsense trying to shut it down.

her name is

Anastasia Kvitko

hey man, I understand that

Misery Loves Company

but please, stop trying to bring us down with you

we could bring you guys up, but you are so miserable you can't even see that

me too

sometimes I feel that the female psyche is misrepresented in the popular culture. Treat that statement how you'd like. Lol

(((innocent)))

"misery loves company"

This is literally how it works.

#Unlessitsme

She destroyed government documents intentionally or through negligence, which is a criminal offense that disqualifies an individual from public office. The FBI's ruling just shows how much influence the Clintons have.

this.

they decided they didn't want to get their entire genetic line extinguished.

I'm hoping that the FBI frames all of this shit throughout the election because they are patriots

to be honest, I couldn't see someone joining the FBI if they weren't a patriot.

I'm hoping and I would be praying (I'm not a christian) but I am doing something similar, that Trump has organized a revolt across all levels of government, to happen really really close to the election.

I'm hoping he has given the right people an out. I'm hoping he has told the right people that they can absolve themselves of their sins, if they do right by the world

they literally said that she intended to. Just that they don't think she would be found to have intended to by a prosecutor. Prosecutors happen to forget evidence, when their entire family is going to be killed if they remember it.

anyone want to xray?

name one FBI judge.

I'm glad she wasn't indicted. I want the neoprogressives to lose this election to Trump even when they're at their best. Winning on a technicality wouldn't be satisfying enough.

>they said she broke the law but they couldnt find bad intent.

which is funny, because law doesn't care about intent.

If you drive to fast you get fined, doesn't matter if you didn't know or didn't want to drive fast.

Its going to go nowhere because its being hawked by idiots like you.

I dont support it. I don't support the KKK

Hillary's just Trump with better PR, they have basically the same policies

Don't they get paid in... Shill-ings?

I don't remember Trump saying he wants to dissolve the American borders. You stupid shit

Hillary voted for the wall, she doesn't want to dissolve our borders either.