So, is he officially the best player in the world now?

So, is he officially the best player in the world now?

not even the best player at psg

nah

Why not?

why do british girls love neymar?

PSG is invincible this season and will win everything. Neymar has undeniably given them that extra quality that's taken them above everyone else. Mbappe is good too of course, just not in the same way Neymar is.

you mean cavani?

Unironically Messi

It seems like him and cavani compete against each other and its making this team's offense unstoppable

perfect teeth

mbappé is more like cr7. he was total shit when he tried to play like neymar

destroying APOEL > destroying leltic

t. Butthurt Dortmund fan

Yeah can't believe that great world class Celtic side looked so shit tonight

it's literally impossible to be better than Messi

They also blew buyern Munich out 3-0

He is, yes. But it's not because he's playing wonderfully or anything, but because his competition are playing like trash.

Mbopp is better

this is indeed true.

anybody with a brain would agree that if you switched cr7 with messi, barca would be worse but real would be better

it's called shareholder, fatty boom boom

What about girona?

*blocks your path*

>invisible against the England D team

Yeah no.

Come on, man. I like the boy and I think he'll be GOAT one day, but right now nerman is just superior. By far.

negrito

nein

>Leave meme brazilians forwards to me

shooo shoo shh, it's ok, it's all right, you can still go to Qatar.

You are aware that such a competition in a football team is healthy because that's what motivates the players to produce, to keep a starter spot, etc etc...
Problem is their defence doesn't have such a competition and I can see both Motta who is their only 6 in this team and Kurzawa/Yuri to not be in par when they meet teams like Barcelona , Manchester City. Tbh I think these 3 teams are the only ones in complete form in Europe right now.

Paris would have won 5-0 against bale desu
[spoiler]Or Real[/spoiler]

I was never implying that it was unhealthy.

Nah M8

if i were building a club right now he'd be my first pick. is he better than messi? right now it'd say it's about even. but messi is not as his peak any more.

Not even the best player from his favela

the only person that could be considered better is messi