Why are blacks allowed to be openly racist on national television?

Why are blacks allowed to be openly racist on national television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BET

Why should I care?

Because blacks are a protected species.

When a child is born retarded we as a society do what we can to make life easy for them, it isn't their fault they are this way afterall.

So with blacks it's a whole race of people born retarded so we've really got our hands full.

THEY WERE SLAVES!

Dubs of treuth

That guy in the bottom
Top kek

Too many cucked Whites who allow it like you.

Nice excuse.

I'm more surprised that Grey's Anatomy is still on

>(((Jonah minkoff-zern)))

>I say that as a white person

It blows my mind that self hating whites think they are unique when they say this. Like he smugly typed that thinking to himself

>I'm going to write this anti white comment and the racists will of course assume I'm black but boy will they be shocked by my zinger!

These faggots still think they are unique and special in this regard.

how can we get rid of these morons, fellow merchant?

That nigga isn't even black.

>(((BET)))
>white

t4 when?

Who gives a fuck what they think?

>White people need a required course in race and racism in the United States.

Jonah Minkoff-Zern needs a key for that chastity cage.

Bring back 80's speed metal

He needs a key to the star of david around his neck dirty kikes.

Funny how the least niggerish mulattos are the loudest race baiters

Where is the petition Sup Forums. We need to do what we're best at it. Voting.

Exactly. Self-depreciation is not self-awareness.

They're the ones that have the most to prove because fullblood niggers don't truly accept them.

1/4 black green eyed white man complains that white men have it easy while he cashes his million dollar checks for saying lines in front of a camera.

Another thing is this assumption that if you disagree with them it's because you aren't educated or taught something. Like you have missing information.

Which is funny because most openly "racist" people are the ones who spent time with the other races and have had negative person experiences, so they agree with the negative portrayals of that race. That's pretty educated, educated with first-hand, real-world experience.

>i say that as a white person

you can just imagine the giddy little virtue rush they get from typing that.

what did he even say?

this too lol

You do Goyim else you wouldn't ask.

Fixed

We really need to think of a way to start fighting back against this kind of thinking. It's evil shit man. Evil. I don't know how we can demolish these kinds of ratty type bastards. They have a really masterful way of slipping from between your fingers and remaining impossible to identify and pin down.

You think you've got them and then they just act like they're joking and disappear. they instill a sense of rage and fury and then pretend they had nothing to do with it, you have to really hold them to it.

They're extremely good at being invisible.

Blame the anti-white media and the cowardary white males who allow this to grow as bad as it is

>reality

just kill me now.

We can start by signing this petition to get the dude fired.

didn't she fire the balck guy for sayiung something about gays?

Stacey Dash

>You’ve just seen the perfect example of a HOLLYWOOD plantation slave! Sorry, Mr Williams. But the fact that you were standing on that stage at THOSE awards tells people you really don’t know what your talking about. Just spewing hate and anger.

>That chip on the shoulders of people like you will weigh you down and keep you from flying free. But true freedom is never free. You have to know how to fly. If anyone is making you feel this way its you. Living in a psychological prison of your own making. If anyone is GHETTO-IZING anyone, it’s people like you letting the BETs and other media outlets portray us in stereotypes.

((((Jonah Zirn)))) sure sounds hwhite to me goy

Yeah you are right, we should've left them alone in Africa.

Living a simple life in a mud hut, dying young of diseases and famine.

What did he say?

I like to see a white man get away with this
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

>that dude is black

I guess race truly is a social construct

>it's possible to be racist against whites
when will this meme die?

>that comment
Why are whites so cucked Sup Forums? How do we fix this?