Is there any redeemable qualities about this state?

Is there any redeemable qualities about this state?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
fusion.net/story/319671/yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everywhere that isn't the middle.

not one fuck this place

Annapolis

It's not DC

Western Maryland around Deep Creek Lake. The eastern shore can be nice, but there were a lot of niggers when I went to Ocean City in 2011.

This.

Dc is hell, md is purgatory, va is paradise

it starts with M

It's not too bad outside of Baltimore. A lot of upper-middle class whites.

aren't these the crab people? like they have good crabs? oh no wait that's maine

Frederick and everything west of it is not so bad. Also Baltimore is a lawless wasteland which means the music scene there is pretty good.

Mia Khalifa
decent flag

that's it

Southern Md
Western Md
Eastern Shore

Anything not suburbs or urban.
Unfortunately, the good parts of the state get fucked over by the city folk.
Just another reason urbanites and cities are god awful and should be gassed, nuked, then salted.

> Dc is hell, md is purgatory, va is paradise

I have never heard it put so well before. I live in NoVA, go to school in MD, and pass through DC often.

NoVA has some purgatory areas with tons of spics like the shit parts of Herndon and Mount Vernon but 90% of it really is paradise

>tfw Alexandria
feels good, man, but fuck the traffic

Pretty much this. Republican governor cucking a Democrat state is nice.

NoVa is basically a shit hole with more McMansions.

bethesda

Well, it doesn't seem to be infiltrated by BAMN, unlike Michigan, Commiefornia, and Oregon.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY WILL BLAME ANYONE FOR THEIR VIOLENCE, BESIDES THEMSELVES:
fusion.net/story/319671/yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/

> “I hold Donald Trump responsible for this,” Felarca told Berkeleyside. “His politics of racist demagoguery and hate is inciting these vile threats of violence, even against children. It exposes why Trump and his racist, Nazi, and KKK supporters need to be defeated—and it shows us what Donald Trump’s vision for America really is.”

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

I think the Wire was set there

I'm hear visiting my mom, I'm from SC.
Honestly, fuck this place and their shitty coexist stickers
The crabs are GOAT though, I'll give them that.

>NoVa is basically a shit hole with more McMansions.

tons of parks, good education system, the only big minority is Asians (who make amazing neighbors, so friendly), EVERYTHING is nearby, great infrastructure, McMansions are like 80% of houses (meaning richer and more intelligent people, and less blacks and hispanics in such neighborhoods), amazing job market, good taxes, good food.

Only downsides are traffic near the beltway and tons of jewish lawyers who are pissy 24/7

Everybody there is either Republican or a Quaker hippie.
I like Quakers.

or, you know: Jewish liberals, Black gib me dats, and trailer park boys all along the coast

Not a lot of Jews outside of Randallstown I don't think.

Hell yeah Carolina bro!