It's getting bad in russia

Other urls found in this thread:

eadaily.com/ru/news/2016/03/05/150-tysyach-bezhencev-s-blizhnego-vostoka-dlya-ukrainy-poroshenko-vypolnyaet-obyazatelstva-pered-es
youtube.com/watch?v=he1wk1qNN68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>go outside
>see this
what do?

lol

Nuke

Where are the Orthocucks when you need them?

Wonder what I'm doing in front of an overcrowded mosque in Moscow.

LARPing as tough traditionalists while being cucked in every way

Just look at these fucking clowns. What the fuck are they doing in Russia?

You deserve it for what you did to Estonia.

Killdozer.

Working actually.

Would you go to prison if you chug molotov cocktails off the roof of a block?

I see nothing wrong with this picture

Didn't you guys always have Turkic people in Russia? What makes these new?

yeah but these people are openly treated like garbage in russia. russia isn't cucked in the same way the west is by political correctness, even if moscow has loads of muslims (most of russia is white as fuck still too)

people who compare russia to western europe just because moscow has a large muslim population are idiots who can't into context.

a fucking leaf

die Achmed.

Turn around, get on my hands and knees, and then let them all creampie my boipucci.

diversity is good

Yeah, well they can work elsewhere. Like in their fucking home countries. Russia sure as hell don't need them.

the fact that even in USSR times we had them on their native land that was far far away from us

Oh, but I do

Wow that's a fucking terrible scene. I was in Tirana a few weeks ago and I thought it felt like Baghdad with the ALALALLALAAAAAAAAA yelling from the mosque and people stopping dead in their tracks outside to pray, but it was only like 20 or 30 people. This... well, this is pretty much a horde.

Funnily enough, most of those Muslims ancestors fought for free muslim states which they ethnically belong to, i.e Chechnya, only to be denied multiple times.
They're not invaders to the land or anything.

So either give them their own state, or accept them as real Russians.

all central azn migrant workers, not citizens

not even THAT many of them with respect to the overall pop of moscow

muddies in russia in the large part know their place, and are more russian than mudslime

easily fixable and reversible

get fucked liberashka

There's no work other than joining ISIS and shit pay either way. They do work that almost no one wants to do otherwise because dirty and blue collar jobs are considered "for losers" in mother Russia.

Most of them are pretty assimilited and not bragging around about "MUH ALLAH MUH SHARIAH".
Russia had muslims for over 4 centuries, since we conquered south.
There's some minor gopnik-like gangs, but not too many of them.

Op-pic is end of Ramadan praying, literally 1 day in year, when muslims are allowed to pray like that. There's shitload of police even on photos, not mention special units are ready to go any second, just in case.

Uzbekistan and Tajikistan are not Russia.

No shit? How about limita?

What are they all doing in Moscow? Why don't they stay in Tatarstan or whatever the fuck they are coming from

Fair enough, although these countries are ex-USSR, so they already had very close ties with Russia.

What about the southern Russian states which has always had a majority muslim population?

Central asian people resemble to latin americans when it comes to miscegenation.
They also look ugly as fuck

They are products of korenization. There was no mudslime nations on these territories prior to ""(((russian)))" "revolution"".

Pagans, christians and little nomadic tribels of hunter-gatherers.

Soviets created national projects on the territories and now these nations cant feed themselves, so more than half of tajikistan, uzbekistan and kirgizstan citizens are living in Russia.

Also bolsheviks = anglo agents. So go fuck yourself please.

TOP KEK
get fucked Ivan, enjoy your cultural enrichment
meanwhile Ukraine will remain 1% Muslim

Chechnya was given independence in the 90s. Next thing they did was invading Russia.

>thinks he can blame his own country's fuck up on us

Sorry Ivan, but as bad as things get here, it still doesn't compare to communist Russia

My nigga

Doesnt Russia have cluster bombs?

>Tatars never had their own state
nigger what???
there were definately Muslim countries before Russia conquered everything

>Ukraine
>ukrainians

holy kek

pretty much the only thing you can ever hope to brag about when comparing yourself to russia

>the
>only
>thing

and that's not even a guarantee. expect to be accepted into the EU real soon there ukie. We'll see just how much you like it when millions of turks start to flood into your gorodi.

He means within the empire, they didn't have their own republic

They actually are drawn by busses from where they can be found (large part even from their "native" republics far away) to show that they are power in Russia and the government must cater to their needs.

They have showrooms for 300k people reserved for them and these showrooms stay empty, but they go to one particular street every year and a week later their shamans cry crocodile about how they need a mosque in every Moscow city block (about 150 in total) "or there will be terrorism, because we cant control oir mudslimes otherwise >muh radicals". Every fucking time.

You're infested with chinks

that's wrong. in fact the russian empire encouraged islam to spread in the area because it was seen a a civilising influence that made nomadic populations more static and controllable.

>anglo agents
that's real fucking redpilled man right here

lol i hated you since you are pseudo slav and with those new russians you have no chance with me

keep driving

Seems like you could kill these people en masse when they do this shit

eadaily.com/ru/news/2016/03/05/150-tysyach-bezhencev-s-blizhnego-vostoka-dlya-ukrainy-poroshenko-vypolnyaet-obyazatelstva-pered-es

>implying late 19th and early 20th century anglos weren't in bed with the merchants

>B b ut Le Putin is Le saviour of the White race!!!

It's funny how Moscow has a higher percentage of mudslimes than London

> thinks he can turn everything to shit and then blame others
Go fuck goat, ahmed. You are double guilty.

Tatars where white christians for long time. The tatar mudslime is soviet meme, just like "ukrainer is a Malo-Russian".

It could be worse. We could be full of Turkrainians.

I never knew so many finnish people lives in Russia

>Ukraine
>Ukrainians

No such thing.

>meanwhile Ukraine will remain 1% Muslim

I don't understand. Is that a horde of kebabs? Oh shiiiiieeeeet.

post more cute girls

>muh Turks
you probably think Serbs are wholesome Slavs even though they were actually owned by Turks for hundreds of years
nowhere in Ukraine except Crimea + nearby areas was owned by Turks ever, but all of Russia was a vassal state for Mongol Horde

>London
>423 mosques

>Moscow
>4 mosques

>muh Jews
Russia has an equal amount of Jews as Ukraine and Jews have a lot of control in Russia as well as Ukraine
stop acting as though you are the savior of the white race on here, Vasili, when your government has killed more white people than shitskins in Syria over the past 3 years

why i even bother.
There will be no more mosqs in Moscow period.
Closing some streets to central asian immigrants i see nothing wrong with it.
It was like that 100 years ago.

>It's funny how Moscow has a higher percentage of mudslimes than London
london 12.39%
Moscow 4%

youtube.com/watch?v=he1wk1qNN68

>meantime ussr is literally aryan

Russia has always had a strong Muslim community

like the peaceful people of Chechnya for example

Right, a vassal state. Meaning that they never occupied any land here but simply demanded tribute from local self-governing rulers lest they invade and slaughter everyone again.
Meanwhile your "country" was owned like a whore by literally all local powers in turns and they all contributed to your enrichment.

>Ukraine
>shouldnt be zyklon b'd

Pick one

>peaceful people of Chechnya
>peaceful people

Russia having like 1m muslims or Germany/Sweden having 1m muslims is totally different

If shit goes down Germany or Sweden the state reaction is to hide the incidents and push for tolerance and that BS

If shit goes down in Russia they will just shoot muslims cause Russia doesnt have the new left regressives like the rest of europe

Literally all your Oligarchs are fucking jews and Alisher Usmanov is a mudslim.

Get of your high horse, I know you must be mad living in a state of constant poverty, but dont take it out on others.

>Hurrr am I funny yet guys!!!

Fuck off faggot. Wish mods would ban faggots like you.

My life for Eesti.

they will hide the crimes and blame it on someone else but muslims
putin needs them because they won't hesitate to shoot at rioting crowd if jews and liberals will go full 1917 once again

>but all of Russia
including you

Random kikes do not shoot us since 30`s.

do you see the flag next to my ID Justin????
It isn't Russia and unlike yours, it doesn't have a gay ass leaf in the middle of it

I wouldn't be talking about leaves in your place bro.

If its mudslime terrorists, first they will kill them, then they cover up their shit.
You need to understand, that chichi are not mudslime, they are pagan savages. So even while they exploit mudslime memes, their elite have no empathy to mudslimes and literally nobody here will care if a mudslime die.

Western Ukraine was part of the Polish Commonwealth during the Mongol colonizations. Eastern Ukraine on the other hand...

>bein proud of half full urine tank

exactly my point

what IS ukraine anyway?

bloody hell..... tmw you realize all these zombie shows and games and movies were actually about muslims

wtf? what is this? what are you doing to these people?
Are you satan?
Is Jesus back?

Russia has to return the rightful clay of Lithuania.

> territories in the western part of modern state called "ukraine" was part of the Sarmatian Khanate during the Mongol colonizations
FFGJ

Strong. Then kill.

But most of your map is Ukraine and Belarus

Go and take it.

top kek Ivan
anyways I like this flag a bit more