Sup Forums blew their load way too early

>Sup Forums blew their load way too early
>all the posts that were 'WHITES WIN BLACKS BTFO FUCK BLACK PEOPLE AMIRITE XDXDXD"

How does it feel getting absolutely fucking REKT Sup Forums LMAO YOU FAGS LOST

HAHAHAHA THEY CONFIRMED THAT ITS ONLY GIVEN TO THEM BECAUSE OF RACE HAHAHHA

It's called affirmative action

white guilt

I fucking knew the fag nigger movie was going to win after they bitched last year.

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

I didn't see La La Land but Moonlight was a glorified student film and in now way shape or form deserved to be in contention with the likes of theo the nominees.

Source?

Manchester or silence should've won, I know silence wasn't nominated but still. Whatever though, moonlight was at least better than la la land, la la land was garbage

Wow I'm so surprised that the black movie won this year after last years controversy

>Black movie wins
>Spotlight literally taken away by white film

No one even cared about their acceptance speech because they were still shocked about what happened hahahahahaha

Crash also won Best Picture. If you're surprised by this, you're too young to be on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums doesn't care. They know Hollywood is a lost cause.

no one cares, fuck off

BLACKED

This.

Sup Forums cares about what fat girls on Tumblr say about straight people. They care about this.

Sup Forums BTFO forever

I'm so happy right now.

Moonlight deserves better than its future legacy as the capstone to the blackest Oscars in recorded history.

Can someone please explain what the fuck happened?

hmm nope, already knew it was going to win. it was just funny as hell that the Niggers got robbed

They initally announced La La Land as Best Picture, but turns out it was actually GayNiggers.

The Oscars pulled a Steve Harvey with Best picture. Moonlight won, but the guys read the wrong envelope and said "LaLA Land".

they accidentally gave him the best actress card which read "Emma Stone - La La Land" so he just read out La La Land

Emma Stone got best actress so all I can figure is they took the envelope back and accidentally gave it again to the best picture presenters.

>Moonlight deserves better than its future legacy as the capstone to the blackest Oscars in recorded history.

Deserves better than to earn the sloppy seconds of La La Land. They couldn't even do a serious acceptance speech.

>more normies redpilled by blatant jewry in action

BLACKS BTFO

WTF MOONLIGHT WON?

Hacksaw Ridge: 2 Oscars

Moonlight: 1

BTFO
T
F
O

Affirmative action.

They knew there would be a stage 5 chimpout ,if Moonlight didn't win so they changed it last minute

Christ wtf happened

at least it wasn't hidden figures

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

This

You'll see a 200+ thread filled with furious posts about a literal nobody tweeting out inane SJW nonsense

Shouldn't the President know this shit :3

Watching tv is all he does instead of presidenting

(you)

Jews

>2014

Doesn't Sup Forums prefer moonlight over la la land?

Moonlight is their dream come true: blacks being gay so they have no interest in stealing their women.

La la land has Emma stone rejecting a manlet for bad boy Ryan Gosling, hitting them right in the feels

>Sup Forums doesn't care
>have their own Oscars thread with 400+ posts lamenting about muh white genocide

>name rightful winner
>OH GOWAD NO, DATS DUH WRONG CAHHD LALA LEEYAND DID NAHT WIN! THE GAY BLACK MOVIE DID!

How did Sup Forums get btfo? It basically looks like it was an affirmative action victory.

That's like saying Sup Forums cares about Ghostbusters.

>Sup Forums doesn't care

wew

>kimmel tweets at trump
>UM EXCUSE ME TRUMP IS BUSY WITH PRESIDENT STUFF UNLIKE FAKE ACTORS
>trump tweets showing that he's actually watching it and was just waiting for a moment to say something

What a fucking cuck loser. This guy is running our country? What a fucking baby.

So enough of this racebaiting, pol or whatever shit.

Is Moonlight really good? Answer honestly please.

HAHAHAHA EVERYONE WAKES UP TOMORROW AND TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT AND THE DEM HAVE NO HOUSE OF GOV

HAHAHAHA EVERYONE WAKES UP TOMORROW AND TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT AND THE DEM HAVE NO HOUSE OF GOV

ALL THEY HAVE IS JEWS MAKING UP THEIR OWN AWARDS

HAHAHHAHAA

WE BLING STATUE OWNER NAO WE WUZ KINGS NOW WE WUZ FILM MAKERS 2

>This
At least Casey got his Oscar.

This t b h

Man I'm gonna laughing for days after this

fucking christ that was funny, what a shitshow

worst oscar in 89 years

>2014

It is good, the first two segments are great but it falls off the wagon a bit in the 3rd segment. It's worth watching I think

Here's your (you), kid. 2014.

Question for those who saw it -- is there any way its possible they fabricated this so Moonlight would win?

Like, LLL is the rightful winner but Hollywood wants to be 'diverse' so bad they had a Moonlight card ready on-hand in case it didn't win so they could pull this shit?

don't kid yourself Sup Forumsack, you have skin as thin as tumblr sjws

>this chimpout
yikes

>Sup Forums cares about a fucking Jewish award show where they have complete control over who wins after destroying the dem party

>Sup Forums cares about a fucking Jewish award show where they have complete control over who wins after destroying the dem party

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAH keep reaching niggers

>La la land has Emma stone rejecting a manlet
what
why the fuck were talking about dreams and all that nonsense then

La La Land won the popular vote but lost the electoral college

It was actually a really good movie regardless of race. Why do Sup Forums plebs think they run Sup Forums now?

How can whitey even compete?

Look at the date you tard.

seeTHE ENTIRE OSCARS WAS A CHIMPOUT MUH TRUMP HURT MY NIGGER FEELINGS

HAHAHAHAHA

I POST ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY AND I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY, I'M NOT MAD, I ACTUALLY FIND THIS QUITE FUNNY

The Oscars are a microcosm of race relations, the whole thing is a psyops to incite racial tensions

Yeah it sucks when someone that doesn't know what they're doing ruins a long standing institution, doesn't it?

HAHAHHAHAA

>the whole thing is a psyops to incite racial tensions
but thats what you want right
a racewar

too bad you Sup Forums fucks don't realize thats exactly what (((soros))) and the (((globalists))) wants

heres a tip

look into china and the clintons.

I wish we could see your ip and how often your posts have "Sup Forums" in them. I'm guessing it's at least 75 percent of the time.

STOP CALLING IT NOGLIGHT OR ILL SHOOT

Eh, some of what their saying is true, but like always they take it too far. I just read an article from my own country that was calling Fences and Moonlight 'African-American stories'.

This shit just feels dirty which sucks, because the actors should be recognized for their talent and hardwork.

He hasn't piled 1 trillion in debt off of a worthless war for Israeli and Saudi interests.

Bush and Obama did.

I know, right?

It was funny seeing all those disappointed white people on stage

Like a teachers meeting in Oakland amirite?

>He hasn't piled 1 trillion in debt off of a worthless war for Israeli and Saudi interests.
Yet. But it's clear to anyone paying attention that the neocons in his cabinet are shilling hard for a war with Iran.

DAMMMMMNN

>Watch movie award show
>Whole thing turns into a politics and race talk

Can we just talk about how good the movies are or is this too rational for a basket weaving forum?

>La La Land sucked

except for all the threads going on this very second where they are losing their goddamn minds.

>emma stone going "oh my god" in the back
>that bald guy snatching the card out of beattys hand

kek

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAH keep reaching niggers

This. It's so beautiful

>all these same colored la la land and moonlight posters in the fucking catalog
ITS FUCKING WITH MY EYEEEEEEES
MAKE A FUCKING ROLLING STICKY FOR BOTH AND CALL IT A DAY SWGLORD

>gay nigger film wins best picture by board of jews
>Sup Forums btfo

nigger wtf did you expect to happen

>that second thread
never change Sup Forums

>last award of the night
>they somehow have two envelopes on hand

the asspain is hilarious

Holy fuck youre right. Moonlight is Sup Forums's wet dream. Literally gay black men not breeding is fantastic to them

Well done La La Land, well done. However

Yes it's good. People complaining about this movie focus way too much on the fact that the protagonist is gay. Homosexuality is a part of the movie but it arguably isn't the main point.

I hear if a movie about gay niggers wins the Oscars then Trump won't be president.

They handed him the opened envelop for best actress. That's why he did the double take.

Two can play at that game.

Sup Forums prefers the Jews tipping their hand and making the most anti-white statement possible.

You guys are stupid. This is perfect for us.

its legitimately a good movie with overall great acting at all times, good cinematography, and an actual great script, ignoring the all the Sup Forums kiddies here, watch it

>last award of the night
>they somehow have two envelopes on hand
>one of them is opened

gtfo shill