Blacks Who Can Speak English

Sup Forums I challenge you to post examples of black people who can speak English.

I don't understand why it's so difficult to find black people who can actually speak English. Even the ones who do sound strange, as if they physical struggle to make human words. I'm not saying that with prejudice, but as a factual observation.

Ben Carson speaks English well enough, even though he sounds black. Try to post someone who you could mistake for a white person if you closed your eyes.

Good luck. I don't have high expectations here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RVhJ8HztcFQ
web.stanford.edu/~zwicky/aave-is-not-se-with-mistakes.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=A4hLJIEijE8
youtube.com/watch?v=M-ckDJ3xTaE
youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iGG5OhEcpOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yrzugLCtB5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HONORABLE MEMBER video related
youtu.be/RVhJ8HztcFQ

Blacks shouldn't even be allowed to speak English (or what passes as English for them). Nothing irritates me more than hearing some jigaboo flap his massive coon lips about as he butchers my language.

Strength, boy.

web.stanford.edu/~zwicky/aave-is-not-se-with-mistakes.pdf

Reminder

This. I also hate it when they look into your eyes, like somehow they are your equal.

Head down or get lynched, coons. Back to the cotton fields with you.

Well, yeah obviously it's a problem that we don't hold black people accountable for their shit. I just want to see rare examples of black people who speak English.

Posting the obvious.

The guy that voices Samurai Jack

He's pretty good.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=A4hLJIEijE8

Any ordinary black people who have not had training as voice actors? Is it even more rare than I expected?

Levar Burton: Speaks English and respects police when he's pulled over.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=M-ckDJ3xTaE

That video was cringeworthy. Anyway, I guess this thread has shown that it's very rare for black people to speak English and after 400 years they will never integrate into our society.

/thread

My French teacher

Black cowboys exist, user. They sound like your typical Texan usually. Pretty rare though.

Wayne brady

Shaun Wallace

WARNING!!!!!
GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ALERT!!!!
THERE IS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE!!!!
DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE!!!!

Nice meming.

Keith David is ok. Fishburne too. But they are actors and literally paid extravagant sums to speak as the director intends so I guess it doesn't count.

Even Thomas Sowell got a weird accent, but it may simply be some NYC underclass tone.

Several years after, we still aint readin all that shit, nigga.

>South African parliament
>based black politician with the conservative party calls out the commie nigger party on their bullshit hypocrisy
>jeered, interrupted, and heckled by commies the whole time
>they tell him at the end of his speech to "speak English like a black man"
youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ

Doesn't count. He's more white than black.

HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA HONORABLE MEMBA

ONARABUL MEMBAH

But all the blacks I know speak english.

Eh, I can think of plenty. Mostly politicians and acclaimed actors.

The real challenge would be to limit it to black rappers.

Oh speaking of which, a speech therapist at the school I work at says I have a very good voice and should do voiceover work or something.
Too unconfident and lazy to actually do it, but you never know I guess.

Oh yeah this is all relevant because I'm black.
Oh, back in 9th grade a girl at my school said I spoke "mad proper". This was back when I went to an black school.

Every American is ruled out for a start.

Afonso Robero is an example of what OP is describing.

most black people in english speaking countries speak english

I'm black and am speaking English perfectly fine right now. Whats your problem?

Its something with the accents of black americans that makes them all sound like retards when speaking, africans even when dumb can still speak clearer english than american blacks. Heck every black ethnicity that isnt black american speaks clearer english except Jamaicans I have no clue what the hell those people are saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGG5OhEcpOQ

W E L L S P O K E N

Sup Forums BTFO??

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzugLCtB5w