HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

biggest embarrassment ever. congrats to moonlight though.

It's actually a really good movie

WE

It was my favorite movie.

Would have been happy if literally anything but La La Land won though.

>they actually thought Moonlight wouldn't win in a culture ruled by white guilt and race politics

top kek

>literally "gay niggers": the film

It's alright and certainly didn't deserve to win out of those nominees. Holy shit that's a pity win

I mean yeah congratulations to em but I feel tricked for watching those millionaires jekring off to each other, even in the most retarded ways.

>my waifu's face when

>2016 has black people angry at lack of talented black people
>2017 black people win lol

Any really surprised?

This.

>Inb4 KEK!!

It was really good but I still thought that la la land was better

What the fuck man, that was retarded

Its a pretty good movie but i feel so bad for La La Land, biggest letdown so far

RACISTS

B T F O
T
F
O

I believe this movie will be good because it was praised on here before the dvd rip came out and all the neets started shitposting about it. Usually a good sign.

S C R I P T E D

>this

Notice how many blacks won

havnt seen it - looks like another beasts of the southern wilds type movie.

it's alright. i'm glad it won over la la land.

Most likely scripted by the academy so they can maintain relevancy for a few more days/weeks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the best movie of the year won best picture. based.

Literally niggerfaggots lmao

I enjoyed the movie. It was shot beautifully and even though it was filed with Oscar bait, I still like the overall feel of the movie. The acting was good the story was simple and the characters were complex. I'm glad this win might make more people watch the film.

>THIS IS GOING TO OVERSHADOW ALL THE "LOL FUCK DRUMPF" SHIT

Sup Forums WINS TOO

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

>Whitebois

LOL

Only reason I'm glad Moonlight won the way it did is because Sup Forums keeps shoving their bullshit into every single one of my fucking interests and hobbies.

IT WAS ON PURPOSE, IT WAS TO SHOW THAT THE GOOD OLD WHITE DAYS ARE OVER, HAND OVER THE REIGNS WHITE BOYYY HAHAHAA

seriously though, i saw that coming from a mile away, they needed something big to happen, they needed something (besides Casey's PROBLEMATIC win) to write about come tomorrow morning.

i genuinely feel bad for LaLafags right now.

Sup Forums has been saying for weeks that Moonlight should win. Fuck off, Sup Forums.

>MUH BLACKS
>MUH FAGGOTS
that's all that fucking movie has going for it

more like that's the only reason Sup Forums hates it

Bull.

Handmaiden was a better fag movie.

>this laughable damage control

explain the plot
ill help you
>faggot nigger stares at the ground for 3 hours and nothing happens
go on, prove me wrong

more like chimpout narrowly averted

Basically this

why couldn't moonlight have a top leading actress to beat that fucking frog ;_;

That won't stop the polturds from ruining this board for the next few days.

dumb frogposter

The movie is so diverse! It's absolutely kino!

Diversity is so important, hmm, it doesn't even matter what the movie is about as long as it is diverse! I love it!

>because Sup Forums keeps shoving their bullshit into every single one of my fucking interests and hobbies.
Tumblr has been doing that far more for far longer, you spaz.

Literally where have you been for the past 7 years, and why are you only upset now?

>trying to pass this """""""""""""""""""error""""""""""""""

Oh yes moonlight seems a lot like La La Land what a funny and completly honest mistake Oscars are so silly

You 100% have not watched it.

Being against diversity for the sake of it is as bad as forcing diversity for the sake of it. You are what you hate, faggot

Congrats to Moonlight for its Oscar win

it's so easily to spot retards who hadn't watched the movie, get fucked

>The acting was good
The acting was exemplary user

I thought blacks hated the homos

Show me a better movie made this year, im waiting

I'm not against diversity my man. I'm against awards for diversity rather than merit/talent/skill

It worked for LotR, replace gay niggers with gay midgets, standing with walking and 3 hours with 3 films.

they warped into the control room

NOOO IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING LA LA LAND GODDAMNED JEWS IN HOLLY WOOD FUCKING MONEY GRUBBING KIKES IM FUCKING DONE WITH CINEMA

>nothing with black people in it could ever possibly be good, it's just kowtowing and forced diversity!!!

Fuck off retard.

>polturds

Even with Drumph as president they still keep getting blown out lol

>wins best picture

>Trump wins presidency
>Mel Gibson back on track
>Tom Brady wins fifth Super Bowl
>white power on the rise
>beaners getting deported
>women, queers, and trannies are losing their "rights"
>Hollywood on full damage control with this non-event
Yes. Cheer loudly and proudly, you retarded shill.

>Tumblr does it too so it's okay!

Nah. Sometimes I wish I could take over the world and round all you fuckers up so I can watch both of you fight it out for my amusement. Both of you are steaming piles of shit and none of what you do is okay because the other does it.

Indeed, best nominee. Justice was served.

Haha btfo

Yeah like Crash right?

haha rofl

>last year #oscarssodark
>this year oogabooga flick wins
really makes you think

BLACKED THE FUCK OUT
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AMIRITE?

You are SEETHING

But they won by it.

La La Land you dunce

Moonlight would never had any Oscars if it was just black.

Beasts of No Nation and Selma's past snubs prove the Academy does not care about blacks. Slumdog Millionaire getting noms for everything but acting prove they don't care aboit nonwhites.

Moonlight got so far because it was gay, and there is still resentment over Crash winning over Brokeback.

It was funny how the La La Land cucks spent their limited time just talking about how great diversity is and how there needs to be more of it and then the next second they are literally having their awards taken from them by a bunch of "diverse" people.

I guess if these guys want to preach this forced diversity then its only right that they pay the price for it.

tumblr had no actual presence on this board whatsoever, unlike cancer from Sup Forums

All the academy (90% white, 78% male) wanted to avoid was the liberal media saying they're racist, so they gave best picture to Moonlight. The other awards were probably mostly legit.

All these movies sucked honestly

This only won cause gay niggers.

it won because it was just the best film

damn WHOLE 3 blacks holy shit they're taking over. fuck off you cuck the Boogeyman ain't out to get you...

Yeah like Crash was the best film of its year right?

Got to watch this now

This was a good meme

How come i saw the trailer for this before it even came out and said to myself watch this win best picture. I usually predict something every year. I predicted birdman and was wrong about revenant and right again this year.

>didnt even see it. Literall oscar bait

gentle reminder that this film was kino and if Sup Forums starts hating it now it's only because it won and/or Sup Forums brigading. All pre-oscar Moonlight threads unanimously agreed Moonlight was gaykino. Now that it's popular Sup Forums will turn on it

Better than lala shit that's for sure.¿

I rooted for Moonlight to win, but the fuckup was unacceptable, I'd rather it go to La La Land cleanly.

wait so La la land got cucked by gay negros?
Was reality altered?

This tbqh

Gay
Poor
Black
Drug use
Based on a play

That is why it won

Last Oscar season's best performances came from the kid from Beasts of No Nation and and the kid from Room.

They were snubbed because of their age.

Moonlight deserved to win. Someone should screenshot the disgusting "blacks btfo, whites forever the rulers" comments that immediately preceded the original announcement. Legitimate proof of the kind of people that complain about liberals, identity politics, muh sjw culture or whatever. It was more challenging, better directed, better acted, better edited, better written and more sincere than La La Land ever was.

They don't

>Last 2 years(decades actually) Oscars have been going to predominantly white movies
>Now it's pandering when a legit good movie wins over high school musical 4

What did beige people mean by this?

explain to me how is it a good movie when the story has no fucking structure whatsoever to move it along, the main character never develops

if that was the whole point of the movie, that it was tough for him surrounded by all the shit to develop, then ok then that's cute, but it's still not best picture material

can someone tell me how does a movie about niggers that hardly anyone saw win best picture?

>resentment over Crash winning over Brokeback
Fuck everyone complaining about Crash winning the Oscar, it deserved it.

GAY NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHA HOW WILL HOLLYWOOD EVER SURPASS THIS LEVEL OF OSCAR BAIT?

Daily reminder that Liberals killed film because they insisted on pushing their politics into everything.

Nah. The movie was since ever gay black guys for this board. Decent movie btw.

More like betakino.

this oscar's plot was better than la la land.

/thread