What happened?

what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GMA/status/836082756157222912?s=01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were sucking la la land's dick so much that they forgot who actually won.

last minute call to avoid riots because blacks will riot over losing an oscar

How do you misread a single envelope? Maybe the secret of who wins is held up untill the last second it's read out by a rando. OR it actually won and the guy who announced it hates black people idk

that dumb cunt thanked his blue eyed wife and instead of dealing with the incoming shit storm they went back and gave it to moonlight

>misread
They didn't.

>How do you misread a single envelope

Warren Beaty said what happened on stage. He pulled the card and it said "Emma Stone La La Land" which is why is stalled for a moment and stuttered his line, because it was confusing for her to be listed on Best Picture.

He was handed the back up card for Lead Actress.

Leo didn't give the envelope to Emma Stone and somehow it ended up in Beaty's hands

La La Land lost the popular vote.

It was planned to have everyone talking about it tomorrow.
If they just said Moonlight won, no one would give a shit.

this

Wait what? I saw LA LA Land won and turned off the TV. They pulled a Steve Harvey?!

The Academy already knew Moonlight won so why would that tweet even exist?

This. They knew fucking niggers would chimp out and riot otherwise moonligjt and fences and hidden kangz wouldnt even be nominated

This. Something is odd...

>He was handed the back up card

Go back and watch the Lead Actress part. Usually you give the card to the winner so they can keep it. Leo walked off stage holding Emma Stone's card instead of giving it to her.

Then it ended up being handed to Warren Beaty. He even said on stage that the card said "Emma Stone - La La Land" which was why he stalled when reading it

Only a handful of people know what has won.

The 20-something intern doing social media isn't one of them.

maybe the social media people don't know who wins until it's announced, and have pics for every potential winner,

if you gave that info to a guy handling social media they'd probably leak it

it's like he really is from the future, if you keep reading his past tweets you'll realize that

Social media teams aren't clued in, they post as it happens and find out like everyone else.

5D chess

Here's what happned

>La La Land wins
>Nigress President of Awards doesn't like the result
>tells everyone that they'll play a steve harvey prank (La la land guys are involved and they know this)

>Niggers win as a consolation prize and chimp out, get handed free Oscars because diversity

This is such a level of pandering that I don't think can be ever fucking achieved, did someone sent them a fucking bomb threat?

>i blame steve harvey for this
jimmy kimmel was actually pretty good

was that tweet real?

>the POTUS comments on inane shit and is watching the fucking oscar's intently

wew Sup Forums/

Yes the president of the show, who knew the winners last Friday, only just now noticed after it was read and changed it.

Loosen the tinfoil, it's cutting off circulation.

>literally giving Trump ammunition

so it was leo's fault

Black people won, im so happy this is a great gift after what white people did to us during the election.

from the past, obviously.

That was before he was POTUS

still, though, it applies to this clusterfuck

they explained at the end of the broadcast that the vote counting is done by an external company and the academy doesn't know

Chimpout of epic proportions if La La Land, the white supremacist film, won best picture.

Unironically this though, blacks will literally riot over anything. As soon as they heard that guy say "my blue-eyed wife" they SHUT IT DOWN

It's not from this year.

>2014

nice reading skills nigger

posted in 2014, nice crop

Thehollywood machine strikes again to create buzz because the oscar ratings have been in the toilet for a while now

Yes

Look at the timestamp on the tweet. It's fake you fucking illiterates.

and fuck white people

Kek

>Ooh, we better watch next year to see if anyone fucks up again!

Here's what happened, a film completely undeserving of winning, won, to pander to black people.

The Oscars have always been a joke, but what a joke it has been this year.

seems a lot like you niggers are chimping out on the wrong goddamn board you cringey fucks.

serious question, do you blame warren for that? i hope he doesnt use social media...

>he doesn't know that Trump has access to a time machine

>Nigga Reporting In

I agree, this is quite fucked up if it's true....here we go

All according to the plan

Jesus fuck. Is that the first time they've ever shown the paper that has the winner's name on screen? I can't remember it ever being shown before. It's like looking inside the Ark of the Covenant.

>Placing the blame on Warren Beaty reading wrong when it was the wrong card handed to him, and basically Leo's fault for taking it off stage instead of giving it to the winner

Did the La La Land cuck director change the envelope?

There are two sets of cards held in two briefcases by two separate people just in case.

You're a moron if you think black people care about this stupid event.

A literal moron.

>a film completely undeserving of winning, won

No, Beaty read wrong, La La Land didn't win.

The academy doesn't know, nobody except for the few partners of the accounting firm (I believe it's Pricewaterhouse Coopers) knows the winner.

They already have the graphic premade so the social media guy just has to click the right one and upload it.

WHY DIDNT THEY ALSO SHOW THE CARD HE READ

THIS WAS STAGED

NOTE GOOSE AND THE DIRECTOR WERE NOT ON STAGE

THIS WAS STAGED

THIS WAS STAGED

THIS WAS STAGED

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH THIS AT?

Gee i wonder

>to pander to black people.
You are legit demented in the head.

"I opened the envelope and it said Emma Stone La la land"
yeah sure

>the winner is...
>...LA LA LAND
reeeeeeeeeeeee
FAKE NEWS
>...MOONLIGHT
nice

If moonlight was the original winner, why didn't it win best director?
Something's fishy going on here?

Beatty was a whistleblower, he'll be dead by morning if he can't get out of California.

This is too convenient. A year most people don't give a shit about Oscars and nominated movies, and a need to create contrived for Normies to discuss at work, tv shows to dedicate coverage to and nobodies to debate online

>there are people this fucking stupid on this planet

Goose was on the left side.

The director doesn't usually come on stage for Best Picture.

Kek. And the referees in WWE matches are their to enforce the rules.

It literally says the name of the award at the bottom of the card. So he should've saw that he had the wrong card OR something fishy is going on

Index of Victim-hood applied to best picture selection:
Lala Land: 0 points
Fences: 1 point for blackness
Hidden Figures: 1.5 points for blackness and women
Moonlight: 2 points for gay blackness

it is years that they spit the 2 awards on 2 different movies

trips confirm

twitter.com/GMA/status/836082756157222912?s=01

Sup Forums is sounding more and more like /x/ these days

>tfw I was right

The Oscars just proving they're irrelevant and giving every annoying cunt that says their rigged earnest fuel for their argument.

Neither picture should get the award for this fuckup.

Are you kidding or what? Best picture doesn't always get best director. I feel like best director is a consolation prize for having the second best movie unless it's really damn good

Its to pander to socjus obviously. No average black people want to see gay niggers on the big screen

Genius!

Maneuver to stir up controversy and racial tension.

Obvious.

>implying the blacks wouldn't have rioted if moonlight lost

Fuck off back to r eddit newfag. Sup Forums is all of Sup Forums.

>they dont care about it

I beg to differ #oscarssowhite

Did you watch the movie?

Man what a fuck up.

>KEKED LIVE IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

They just most likely changed it to Moonlight as the last minute & fucked up

He didn't get the actual envelope, watch the video, he had the best actress one and while they are receiving the awards they are all talking to production people.

Real blacks don't give a half a fuck about the Oscars. And they hate homo shit more than we do.

Chris Rock did a whole bit during last year's Oscars about how black people don't care about it

someone shoop the blacked hand on the oscar plox

Did you see Denzel's face though? I think he pulled out a gun in the end.

Is there video of the whole thing from the beginning?

Leo is such a piece of shit

>retards backstage hand the wrong card
>open up the envelope
>its says "LA LA LAND - Emma Stone" on the top
>the actual award title is in small print at the very bottom
>based Warren Beatty cant believe his eyes and his squinting his hardest to read it right thinking his eyes are playing tricks on him
>dumb cunt beside him wants to rest her old legs and just reads it the big name herself
>Jimmy Kimmel embarasses himself despite making fun of Trump all night

KEK is always right!