WELCOME TO THE AGE OF JEWS, CAN'T HAVE A WHITE PICTURE WIN IT
SHEKELSTEIN HAD TO REMIND THEM WHO CONTROLS THEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvK-g1rehpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHA U MAD WHITE BOYS?

whatever retard

It wasn't robbed though
It was planned for Chazelle to win best director and Jenky to get best picture.

This mix up was also planned for media coverage for the next week.

>falling for the Jew bait
>implying they DONT want you to think this

They want a race war dumb dumb

They were just avoiding Helter Skelter. Race wars were going to start if La La Land really won.

>Producer: (((Jordan Howoritz)))
I doubt it OP, La La Land was pretty fucking Jewish

Sup Forums on suicide watch

La La Land's ending at the Oscar's goes out with a whimper, just like the movie's ending. Poetry.

IT"S CUZ THEY HAVE SMALL PECKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I didn't even know this movie existed but I'm here to laugh at you.

>jewish jazz musical (gay)
>literally a movie about gay niggers

Sup Forums didnt have a horse in this race other than disaster at the (((oscars))) and thats exactly what happened

Arrival and Manchester were the Sup Forums choices

dude gay nigs lmao

>all the same people crying about LaLa Land about to win are now defending it
What cucks.

Just don't sperg out about it and keep boycotting Hollywood. Remember they are doing poorly. Keep pirating, keep downvoting their garbage, avoid all the capeshit. Have the jews shaking in their little chairs as to why people are not going to the cinemas and consuming their current stream of dogshit. but like said, they want tensions to keep piling up. Just ignore it and don't give it even more press. That's how you create more SJW sympathizers. They'll start reading how "those racist bigots" are upset about blackey winning and side with them.

>bad film

>robbed

Ok

>downvoting

>F-FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE BTFO!!!!
>W-WHO CARES IF TRUMP WON AND IS GOING TO GET RID OF ALL THE SHITSKINS, W-WE WON AN AWARD FROM THE WHITE GUILT ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA!!!!!
>S-STOP WINNING SO HARD, S-SEE WE CAN WIN TOO!!!!! WHO CARES IF THE GAME IS RIGGED!!!!
>P-PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO US!!!!!

8 more glorious years of tears. Remember that we won, and there's literally nothing you can do about it. Stay ass blasted, because when the day of the rope comes, you shitskins and cucks are literally going to get your asses blasted for all your anti-white propaganda and all the people whose lives you've ruined because you couldn't accept the fact that the world was perfectly fine, all thanks to white people. Maybe when society finally crumbles and you're getting your skulls bashed in for being white, you'll wish you had listened, and maybe you'll realize that we were the good guys all along. Oh wait, you won't, because you'll be too busy spreading your assholes for Tyrone and Paco to realize how fucked the world really is. Oh well, it's not like we would have spared you, anyway. I can't wait to see you all collapse to the ground and start crying when Trump wins re-election in 2020 just how you did when he won the first time. And yes, we're going to keep winning so hard, that you will literally be begging us to stop winning so much. See you in 4 years, cuck.

Are you guys really this mad, why do you guys care so much about the oscars anyway, you faggots need validation or some shit. Academy awards is just about a bunch of touch Hollywood pedos patting themselves on the back

I've never understood white people calling other races cucks. You have monopolized that fetish.

You seem mildly upset, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvK-g1rehpU

>That "We lost btw" before they were even told

holy shit

they KNEW

Amen

Got Cucked