Where were you when Big Baller Brand got BTFO’d for good?

Where were you when Big Baller Brand got BTFO’d for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/obama-asia-trip-hiroshima-apology-223446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is worth nuclear apocalypse to be honest

>Lavar is just a poor man's version of Don King
>but without the hair

Trump may may be a pico-baller, but that was harsh

>this moron is the president of the USA
Truly a decadent nation

meh. Donald Blumpf and Lavar Ball are basically the same person. They're both blowhards with rich disappointing sons.

>check the Twitter
>it's fucking real

>but without the hair
damn

best timeline

Trump is comedy gold.

how tf does an elected leader get away with getting into personal fueds on social media.

just kek.

please keep electing trump

>LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King
>but without the hair
BTFO
LaVar will literally never recover senpaitachi!

What's great about this is that Trump is probably telling the truth here. Not that it's the whole story, he probably did something in return for China that we'll never know about, but I completely believe that he'd get them off just to come back and try and 1-up LaVar.

Do you think he'll send Donnie BigBaller shoes when Donnie's out in Leavenworth?

>What's great about this is that Trump is probably telling the truth here. Not that it's the whole story, he probably did something in return for China that we'll never know about, but I completely believe that he'd get them off just to come back and try and 1-up LaVar.
He asked, and the President of China gives no fucks.

Trump is literally asking for a tip for doing his job.

>it's the presidents job to get stupid niggers out of foreign prison sentences for thier admitted crimes

Heh

Donald Trump as president is the greatest thing to ever happen to america

>Ungrateful fool
Not sure why this makes me laugh so much

Lavars a fucking nigger thank you based Trump

Yep.

Or he lets a US Citizen become possessed by a foreign entity to get 5-10 years for stealing sunglasses. That screams the US is on top and China is not.

Getting niggers out of prison is not his job. Matter of fact, he should as Xi to put out an extradition for LiAngelo and watch LaVar publicly beg to get the extradition rescended.

Lavar accidentally stepped into the realm of giga ballers and got put back down

>Tfw you are a Laker fan and a Trump supporter

It screams that the Trump administration does not support niggardry.

That's not how you spell "funniest" m8

So what's the problem?

LaVar isn't a Laker

Well obviously. Screaming for 8 years that Obama was born in Kenya proves that.

It's both desu

Wrong.

Actually, as with all Trump moves, this was premeditated and planned. He likes to D&C his enemies. Now they are anti - American and anti - law. He did something to help these kids knowing the left would get thier pet black to bash Trump on CNN.

What happened? It backfired. LaVar is a crazy troll asshole too. He doesn't bow down and do what these kikes on CNN want, he does the opposite. He insults thier "reporters" and makes them look like folks for supporting them.

you dont have to ever check twitter at this point. If you find yourself saying "there is no way the president of the united states said this" that makes it real

Top 10 Anime Rivalry material desu

>LaVar isn't a Laker
LaVar told Stephen Gay Smith he would best Jordan in one on one lmao

>The president of the United States is this obsessed with you

He just keeps getting away with it

>Actually, as with all Trump moves, this was premeditated and planned.

There are Americans who still think this, hilarious

>the President is in a twitter feud with a reality show Dad

If that's your thing... no wonder you're probably ok with a Pedo Senator.

No one believes it, it's just funny to pretend to support a spastic manchild to upset people on the internet.

remind me of that tomorrow when my Puerto Rican father-in-law is spouting that he hopes Trump gets rid of all the Mexicans so his life will get better. HA!

you have to admire the stupidity and mental gymnastics of Trump, LaVar, and both their supporters

Trump probably has a stake in that company

SEETHING

The US is a fucking joke lmao. Remember when they had gravitas.

I mean, the president is a reality show star. Please keep electing him, the entertainment value is too high not to.

I wonder who is getting voted off next?

hopefully north korea

shame Bush Sr couldn't keep taxes as they were.

yeah, remember when we had that cool guy obama who let the world walk over us?

Obama restored the reputation that America lost with Bush

Trump squandered all that

I think it's going to be DeVos. People were saying ZInke... but I think it''s DeVos.

Dan 'Get in the Van' Schneider. Only a matter of time before the sexual harassment storm reaches him.

this. and im not a liberal before you faggots start spouting that shit

>Obama let the world walk all over us!

Just like he was born in Kenya and Hillary Clinton kills people. Meanwhile the Democrats and Trumps own people just did the "OH NO, WE'RE LOSING YOU!" to hang up on the rambling idiot.

>Obobo and his apology tour restored the reputation that America lost with Bush
LMAO

There's literally nothing wrong with being liberal. Liberals Always Win in the end.

>(((I'm not a liberal but)))

donald dump didnt do shit

im with the big baller on this one

At this point Lavar really should thank Trump for making him famous, going to run for president in 2020 maybe?

Pretty much. Taco Salad's tearing through and not only destroying that, but also allowing China to position itself as the primary state.

Great job, Combover.

Baby ballers need Russian help to beat a Roastie.

I hope Ball does visit him in the White House, and then someone nukes it to high hell

Nobody looks at America as the world leader anymore. Everybody is looking at Merkel and China. Everybody ignores Trump.

>There's literally nothing wrong with being a liberal. Liberals Always Win in the end.
>when statist bootlickers Lara as liberals
LOL

t. microballer

>endlessly bitching on Twitter is somehow a suitable use of a world leader's time

>Nobody looks at America as the world leader anymore.
Thanks Obama.

Trump caused it, not Obama

>Trump caused it not Obama
lol

Hey, sometimes he takes a break and watches Fox News

Objectively wrong.

politico.com/story/2016/05/obama-asia-trip-hiroshima-apology-223446

>the nigger loving Argentinian that shows every thread to tell Americans how wrong they are about niggers
KYS

Argentina might be wrong about who owns the Falklands but they're 100% right here. The USA commands nowhere near the level of respect as it used to under Obama (and even Bush). You can't have insular isolationists in power and still expect the world to care about your country.

>boomers always claim millenials are special snowflakes that want their participation trophies
>elect the biggest special snowflakes who demands pats on the back publicly for millions to see

>a world leader showing class and diplomatic skill is bad

the exclamation marks always get me

>class and diplomatic skill
>Barack Obama
You may knly choose 1 (one)

>reality star President in twitter feud with another reality show star

Welcome to 2017, you didn't think all those countless hours of consuming reality TV would have no effect on our culture did you?
This is how things are done now.

I'm pretty sure the rest of the world sees Trump as a joke and is just waiting 4 years to have serious political discussions with the US again

>There are people who are so anti Trump that they can't enjoy his shitposting

Sad!

Bush made america a laughing stock through incompetence, obama made america a laughing stock through his apology tours and refusal to stick up for america's interests

trump misteps often but at least hes willing to swing his dick around and remind people that america could fuck them up, something barry was too scared to do. maybe because barry was more concerned with being an international celebrity than fighting for the interests of americans

> You can't have insular isolationists in power and still expect the world to care about your country.

When you have the biggest army, yes you can.

Trump is going to be re-elected so the rest of the world can continue to gargle on America's balls.

I can't wait for them to die off desu.

>I'm pretty sure the rest of the world sees Trump as a joke and is just waiting 4 years to have serious political discussions with the US again
That's how it is, assuming he doesn't win again. Most politicians just skip over Trump and go talk to the serious American Senators like McCain and Pelosi to make deals

>obama made america a laughing stock through his apology tours and refusal to stick up for america's interests

Over here people loved him, especially at the start

It's only going to get better. The 2020 election will be Trump running for his 2nd term vs Democratic candidate LaVar Ball.

Found that submarine yet?

he was a great guy, but he didn't do shit

it's obvious lavar will never thank him so is trump just going to sperg out for a week?
the little shoplifter rat is probably being high-fived by the whole NBA for making the president so mad

If they find it, I hope it's not the American Army, otherwise Trump will ask everyone to say thanks to him personally, even though he didn't do anything (NASA did)

I agree, I'm just saying what the perception of him was abroad. People liked Obama. People laugh at Trump.

>Most politicians just skip over Trump and go talk to the serious American Senators like McCain and Pelosi to make deals
First of all, Nancy Pelosi is neither serious, or a Senator.
Second of all
>implying Trump doesn't have the last word on what laws and trade deals are passed
>the city of (((most politicians)))

>serious American Senators like McCain and Pelosi

Obama actually did a bunch of shit which is why Trump has been doing his best to undo all of it

Remember when our country was respectable?

> the 8 years meme

America just had to 1-up us on Brexit

So in other words, no. How embarrassing for your country.

literally no way Trump can lose
doesn't matter whether he replies or not

he did do things, just nothing that Republicans were in favor of.

I member, 1989, those were the days

>Over here people loved him
>the country that rolls over and lets immigrants run actual pedo-rings in their cities likes a spineless apologist
Not surprising in the least.