Damn I feel bad for them

Damn I feel bad for them

I assume you're being sarcastic and specifically chose the image with all the awards on it to convey that.

Jew got cucked by the black man, nothing to see here

honestly Chazelle was robbed.

Rigged as fuck

No I honestly do feel bad. It's embarrassing having to go up and then get your award taken from you like that

>and then get your award taken from you like that

What happened?

They were given a wrong envelope that said lala land won best picture and so they had to stop them it's speech and give them the right envelope that's at Moonlight one and so they took their awards away

>youngest Best Director winner in history
>robbed

What the fuck? Glad I didn't watch. Sounds like a shitshow.

I feel bad for Chazelle. As soon as they announced it, he got up and hugged his wife so passionately it was heartbreaking. He didn't know what was coming next. Poor guy.

Lol and that dude on the mic was being harsh. One guy was apologizing to the la la land folk and the other guy just said "I am extremely happy that we'll be giving this to moonlight". They won a good amount of awards but I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be if I was half way through my speech and someone told me I didn't actually win and to gtfo the stage.

It was done on purpose.

If moonlight was the original winner, why didn't it win best director?
Something's fishy going on here...

People keep saying this, sauce?

Obvious bait and switch.

They created their own controversy. There is no way in hell they would be that stupid.

this

passive aggressive anti-white move

THEY LOST TO KANGZ N KUEENZ

FUCK DRUMPF N FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This shit happens all the time. Last year IƱarritu won best director but Spotlight got the best picture award.

>movie wins Best Director but not Best Picture

Oscars are so fucking stupid

This. The Moonlight crew were wanting to try and be gracious and share the award but that dude was being a dick

WHITEY JUST MAD N SHIEET

i believe it
these stuck up cunts would never mess up like this especially with everything else going on in americlap

why? they were in on it

I don't.

Why would someone agree to be made a fool of on national television?

>/tvpol/ suddenly thinks this is the ultimate masterpiece
hahahahahahaha hahahahahagahahah

They did the same thing Miss Universe did.

If they get interrupted when they go to the stage, fine bit emberassing but happens.
But the fact that they where middle in thier thanking speech makes it so much worse

There's no fucking way that wasn't intentional

I feel bad for them but it was so funny that they got kicked off right after the dude said "my blue eyed wife." Its such a weird thing to say and he got kicked off right after, perfect comedic timing

Why? They sweeped almost every other category.

I'm actually glad they didn't win Best Picture, because it shows that sucking Hollywood's dick doesn't guarantee a win

Neither deserved to win. Manchester was the best movie of the year hands down, and I fucking hate Boston. The city must have used up all its meme magic in the second half of the superbowl