This guy handled it like a fucking champ, mad respect

This guy handled it like a fucking champ, mad respect.

agreed

I mean what else can you do when all the cameras are rolling. fight it and run away?
I bet everyone else is pissed, notice how they didnt film anybody but him

why was he saying he would give it
it wasn't his to give

He was salty but he did the best he could at that precise moment.

We'll done.

I'd be sobbing

When he first received the award he said no take backs, so the Oscar was legally his.

I honestly thought this guy was being a turbo virtue signalling cuck and telling Moonlight they won cause of muh diversity. He has that look about him.

thanks Cesaro

Bald guy seemed like a prick to me. They already won like 6 others, dunno why he swiped it from Beatty like that.

He was crying on the inside.
>2017 losing to a shitty movie, award handed to the blacks to keep them from rioting.

I thought the exact same thing. Like, "No, you guys are the REAL winners" or something like that. But no, they actually did win. Too funny.

I thought they were going to pull that "you guys come up here on the stage with us together" moments
I honestly dont know which is worse

what he was supposed to do?
"FUCK YOU OLDMAN THEY SAID I'VE WON SO I HAVE WON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"FUCK YOU NIGGER I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS THE WRONG ENVELOPE I HAVE ALREADY TAKE THE STATUE SO LET ME DO MY SPEECH!!!"""

He was fucking pissed and wanted to get it over with

I figured it was an Adele/Beyonce thing as well.

lol he was so mad

yea i thought either they collectively decided to hand it over to the poor blacks or they were asking them to come up onto the stage and share the award with them

Anyone have Chazelle's face of shock and disbelief ?

yeah he was calm and collected all things considered. imagine how confusing and embarrassing that would be

>He has that look about him.

Shut up idiot

I'm surprised no one has called him a cuck yet. Basically what I'm saying is you are all incapable of independent thought.

He could go out and burn stuff and wreck a starbucks.

I thought he was cucking...then I realized he really did lose

honk on my bobo, cuck

same, but to his credit I don't think I would have the composure this guy did if the same thing happened to me

Who is he?

I rewatched the video and I disagree. It looked like he wanted to get mad, but he knew he shouldn't. It also looked like he wanted to get the fuck out of there.

t. cuck

at first I was thinking
>what the fuck is this turbo cuck white guilt retard is saying, like I'm literally getting mad over how much of a faggot he is
then it's a literal mistake

Cuck detected