LIVE Stream: Hillary Clinton Rally With President Obama in Charlotte, North Carolina

youtube.com/watch?v=MFriXwmoOEs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVktgs2gih4
freep.com/story/money/cars/general-motors/2016/02/03/gm-posts-63b-4th-quarter-profit-and-97-b-2015/79713196/
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

>sound is all fucked
Another case of gross negligence?

Based. Was getting bored of Trump's boring mostly white audiences.

>Watching the most corrupt and crooked politicians smile and laugh at Americans as they lie to our faces.

Fuck off.

>Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

They couldn't even get enough people in the convention center - they had to get a forum room instead. Most people don't know this, but NC switched 1 million primary votes from Dem to Rep. from 2008 to 2016 - Dems lost 500K, Reps gained 500K.

so... when is this show going to start?

HAPPENING

>shitty music
here we go! Get in here.

>all those millenials with their cell phones out

I would bet every dollar I have that over half of them came just to get a video of the event to post to facebook.

She needs Obama to campaign with her because she sucks so badly

A sitting president campaigning for a candidate in the next election has never happened before in history

I hope all those millennials have terminal autism cancer.

Does this make anyone else sick to their stomach

>President being a cuck and sitting in a chair behind her.

Just look at Obama.

The theater begins, take your seats lads.

Feeling queasy...

is it allowed, or at least precedented, that one president shills for future candidate?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BULLYING TRUMP

You guys better start a fucking civil war if this witch gets into office.

Very likely if she goes for the guns

youtu.be/YVktgs2gih4

every time she talks at a rally this is what it reminds me of

every fucking single time

>nobody on the hole planet is believing any of the lies you're telling
>has president in the back, nodding after every sentence: this is _really_ what happened
Just how fucking embarassing is this setup?!

>Obama is there on stage with here

Holy shit (((they're))) pulling out all the stops, as if the FBI's press conference never happened. This is insanity. I'm literally shaking right now.

>this old hag will be the next potus
can't make this shit up

>We still have a lot to do

>stronger
>together

sorry no, how about individual freedom

look at this subtle communism

Hey Hillary, China is that way ----->

obama being there is a testament to how weak hillary clinton is as a presidential candidate

Obama has been a YUGE success for the economy

how can anyone doubt this?

shes so fucked

>Donald Trump thinks wages are too high
wew

It's allowed, but it's considered very poor form.
Like, parent demanding their kid be the captain of the basketball team before tryouts even happen level of faggotry.

If you're a jew or illegal immigrant yes. Literally everyone else has lost something under obamy

SIT DOWN AND NOD

SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>"here is free thing"
>*applause*
wewe

He has not. He's been an absolute and utter crippling failure and he's been responsible for shipping millions of American jobs over seas by expanding NAFTA and other insane anti-American deals that brutalize the American jobs market.

They redefine the meaning of 'jobs' and pretend as if one more bureaucrat at the State Department is equal to one job in a car manufacturing plant in Illinois.

Fucking traitor fuck.

Sounds like she is promising a lot of shit other people are going to have to pay for.

Does anyone else feel bad for Obama right now?

These people are applauding a PROVEN criminal, HOURS AFTER IT WAS PROVEN SHE IS A CRIMINAL. ON LIVE TELEVISION, THE HEAD OF THE FBI TODAY TOLD THE WORLD THAT SHE COMMITTED MULTIPLE FELONIES. These people are so brainwashed by social media and television that they just don't care. This is legitimately terrifying. It's like a horde of zombies.

thats democrat policies since FDR for you

LE DEAL ME IN XDDDDDD

Consistent private sector job growth
stock market index through the roof
unemployment lowest in decades

He basically saved it after neocon policies under Bush and to a certain extent under Clinton wrecked it

>Our families have changed

It's not considered poor form at all. It's just unusual because by then end of their second term, most presidents aren't popular enough for a candidate to want their support. This isn't the case with Obama.

cringe

I'm with her!!!

Obama saved the auto industry in the states Mohamed, remember that. Conservatives didn;t want an auto bailout

the american auto industry has recorded their highest profits this year in history.

Thanks Obama!

wrong retard

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Hillary is pretty based actually.

*muffled sounds of the Peoples Republic of Korea national anthem playing in the background*

He's just sitting there, nodding.
It's all so embarrassing,

Replied to the wrong post.

Look at this fucking audience

what am I supposed to be seeing here?

No one will notice

>obama tells the nigs they have to go vote to keep getting their welfare checks
>they all come out to support king obama's grape drink-annointed successor
>libz and cuckservs constantly nevertrumping
>bonus muh 1st lady prez points for killary from white guilt libz

i've basically lost hope. i support trump and he has my vote, but i'd be open to a convention coup to get an electable conservative as the nominee just to stave off the liberal agenda in the SCOTUS, tax hikes, 2nd amendment infringement, muh safe space, weakened position in the world

someone tell me trump can meme his way past the status quo, past the liberal mind control.. cuz i'm not so sure anymore

How does she lie so easily? It's kinda terrifying. I know we all hate her but could any of you sit in silence with that woman without getting on edge?

I don't even want to look directly into her eyes

Trump wants to get rid of minimum wage? Where's this information from?

>Consistent private sector job growth
>stock market index through the roof
>unemployment lowest in decades

You're fucking delusional or simply just a lying kike.

Wages have plummeted under Obama, they redefined the definition of "employed" and private sector jobs have gone in the shitter. Don't fucking pretend that having multiple part-time jobs (because Obama fucked up private employers by with Obamacare so no one wants to hire anyone full time anymore) is a good thing.

Unemployment has gone DOWN proportionally to population growth. Youth unemployment is like a 3rd world country.

You're wrong. Presidents support their party's successors all of the time.

>he's a statesman
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IF

Nah his policies just kicked the can down the road so the bubble can pop the millisecond interest rates are hiked. He's basically doomed our economy to the realm of sub-1% growth.

Let's wait for this bitch to slip up in the coming months and Obama can finally hand-pick a nominee and give the win to Trump on a silver platter.

Truly scary user, truly scary

During Obama's 2nd term alone, 62 factories with more than 1000 employees have left the U.S for Mexico, Indonesia and China.

The American auto industry is crumbling and GM is doing TERRIBLY.

Stop lying and be honest for once.

What do they pay you?

Can't wait for the debates where she can't say these lies without being called on them.

Fat women and niggers...basically

Fuck off shill.

POKEY DOKE

this speech sounds like an endorsement of Obama, not the other way around.

low energy crowd, how can you possibly get hyped for hillary

Reminds me of Ted Cruz showing off Carly Fiorina in his final weeks. It just makes both of them look weak.

>1776
Triggered. Blacks were slaves back then

>America
>Greatest country on earth
Facts check: mostly not true.

>said something wrong
>called out for it
>Sh-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hill!!!!!!!!!!

>those lazy droning cheers
Jesus

>GM is doing terribly
>they're literally recording record profits year over year

freep.com/story/money/cars/general-motors/2016/02/03/gm-posts-63b-4th-quarter-profit-and-97-b-2015/79713196/

do you live in a fact free world?

(((They))) are showing Clinton's crowd in full, whereas at Trump rallies they keep the camera focused on him only to make it seem like he has little support.

***URGENT***

WHEN DO THE DEBATES BEGIN BURGERS?

I think Obama's high

>Obama sitting and looking uncomfortable

Sure are a lot of negroes in that crowd.

>Being this ass hurt
Trump's gonna lose, deal with it

Reminder not the greatest!

>people will vote for someone knowing full well that she had criminal charges pending against her

jesus christ wake me up

KEK
IT'S LIKE OBAMA CAN RALLY A MILLION BLACKS AT THE SNAP OF HIS FINGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

September, i think

King Nigger incoming

Lmao Brock is such a nigga

Dude, he took an edible on air force one and is feeling it now.

t. knower

how long was her speech?

Why tf is the president allowed to campaign with a presidentual candidate? What the fuck

Just fuck my country up.

IF IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFI

pssht now guys, obongo is talking
>if if if if if

This is painful to watch

Obama hates Hillary with all the fury of ten thousand burning Suns.

He probably did get baked or drunk to deal with it, he might not have wanted Trump to win, but there's a difference between "Not letting someone I don't like Win." and "Supporting Satan." and he is beginning to realize it.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF