Americans, I'm getting a bit tired of your shit to be honest. Why are you such shitty tourists?

Americans, I'm getting a bit tired of your shit to be honest. Why are you such shitty tourists?

>be me
>be travelling all around europe
>have your routes all planned out using gps coupled with mapping software and information about cities and their locations
>go to amsterdam
>american tourist family comes up to me, having zero clues as to where anything is
>they cant even read or understand their PAPER map
>they decided to ditch the idea of going to the red light district and went to a McD instead (not even kidding)

Same fucking thing anywhere I went. Everywhere even slightly tourist-ey they were wandering around aimlessly. Even in Paris they were asking me where is the Eiffel Tower (?????)

Fix your shit. I didn't need to ask for directions once, actually, I probably knew better than the locals would.

And then, I'm finally back to Finland. I'm totally tired, worn out. I'm waiting for my bus back to my apartment, and suddenly I hear a "UHHMM DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!" behind me.

An American tourist. I just told him to fuck off

>Why are americans so uncultured
>Why are americans trying to learn about Europe, GTFO REEEE
Fuck you Eupoors

>Wow everything is so big here! But you are all so uncultured hohohoho. Europe is much better. Now where is the empire state building?

Every European Tourist in America.

Get off your fucking high horse. So you planned everything out neatly and meticulously. Good fucking job. Some people go travelling to just meander and see the sights. To each their own. Fucking piece of shit, thinking you're better that us just because some tourists were lost. Fuck you, fuck Finland, and fuck off.

Sure, but they should at least have a fucking general idea about what Europe is before they go there.

They fly in, totally clueless and then expect everyone to help them in everything. What the fuck?

God this little faggot is genuinely triggered ahahahaha

because the fat, obnoxious ones are the only ones you notice.

"""Some"""

None of them had any idea about anything. They were all pooled in points of interest, walking around like zombies.

Secondly, I don't understand this "everything is so big in America" We have cities just as large as yours, and skyscrapers nearly as big and tall. What gives?

Have you ever stopped to think...

That maybe it is you who is different?

If someone was dumb enough to visit a third world shithole like Finland, they deserve to be told to fuck off.

>going to Finland
For what, exactly?

I was lost, with all the Muslims I thought my plane accidentally took me to Fallujah, Europe is a shithole, thank God I'm back in my white, Christian country:

Because I was that lost American in Europe and any time I tried to ask for directions literally every single fucking Europoor would look down their nose at me like I was some goddammit retard. Jesus fuck, I went to Europe because I wanted to immerse myself in another culture and maybe learn to be less racist but every single interaction with Europeans only affirmed my notions that they're all holier than thou assholes who think they're better than everyone else.

see some commie blocks and freeze to death

Because I dont want my friends and family to get lost and be kidnapped, mugged or killed by the degenerates outside of popular tourist hotspots.

Face it, your country may have less gun crime buy ALL violent crime is retardedly high because no one citizen/tourist can legally defend themselves

Also sage

but* not buy

>family vacation
>goes to red light district
>show me the whores of your people
Ok

It's not that Finland is a bad country, it's just that there's not much to see.

No idea. Unless you're some sort of cultural hippie interested in our unique ways, there's really nothing here for tourists.

I was really high at that time, so I didn't think about it immediately but that was strange as fuck. It was some couple in their 60's with 2 teenage daughters.

>family vacation to Amsterdam
>red light district
>goes to McDonald's

Nice try Eurotwink.

The thing I hate most is how fucking loud and jovial they are.

I was eating a kebab in a really greasy cafe that people only go to when they're drunk and there were two Americans finishing their meal, when one of them said extremely loudly, "Well Barb, Idont think the food could get any better than that", to which she replied "I didnt know they had greek gyros in London!".
Literally who talks like that?

Im not even making this shit up.

>"Ugh, don't talk to me. People in Europe don't fucking talk to each other you mongoloids"

You sound autistic tbqh

Maybe you only noticed those particular American tourists because they stood out. I bet there were thousands of American tourists that you saw, but didn't even realize they were from America.

Sounds like your just a sperg who doesnt wanna try talking to people, if you really dont want to talk then just say you dont speak english.

I am actually a bit autistic, lmao

However, I really don't have a problem with tourists asking me stuff from time to time, but this was different. It was constant. Americans don't really do any research about anything and are generally disoriented.

>>family vacation to Amsterdam
>>red light district

Actually there are a ton of families in the RLD daytime even into the evening (but less so after the women come out in force obviously).

The RLD isn't just whores. Just a few streets are.

It's mostly shops and tourist traps.

>american being ignorant

As expected.

well we eat gyrios here and it's almost the same shit as kebab

>I am actually a bit autistic, lmao

No you're just finnish.

Then explain why no other tourist asked me about anything? I saw and heard dozens of types of people and languages, and they all knew what they were doing.

That's because we are better than you when it comes to anything related to common sense.

Just fix your shitty education and you will soon see that people will be a bit more friendly.

ALSO WHO THE FUCK CANNOT FIND A FUCKING 324 METER TALL TOWER THAT HAS ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC SHAPES IN THE WORLD?

God damn retards.

I found my way back to the hotel in malaysia, drugged and drunk as fuck. It was roughly 5km away. HOW CAN YOU FAIL?!

WHY AMERICA WHY?!

Who goes somewhere with no idea of where they're going

>triggered

You probably walked passed literally dozens of American tourists if you were in Paris, or Amsterdam, or any major city, just to complain about these few Americans who made themselves known.

>Finn Mongoloid doesn't know how to interact with people

Surprise surprise

Being finnish surely doesn't help. I'd wager my social skills would be better if I would've been born in Western Europe or America, because there social skills are necessary.

Here you can be a monumental sperg and no one will notice.

>live in wyoming

Every summer we get thousands of pasty yuros asking if we still have Indian raids, and jap-a-chinks that think they can ride the buffalo.

You people are dumber than shit.

I agree.

I found my way back to my hostel near Syntagma Square in Athens when I found myself mysteriously hungover and high on the Island of Aegina at 3 am.

why would anyone go travel in finland

>canadian lecturing about anything to anybody

Yeah opinion discarded

Dont you have a bull to prep right now?

Two reasons, I guess:

1. Other European tourists could tell that you yourself were a tourists and thus in the same boat as them. Kind of like when I'm traveling in the American South, I don't ask anyone who clearly looks like a Northern Yankee for advice or directions. But I would imagine that you, as a European, would not be able to tell the difference immediately. It's about familiarity.

2. European tourists travel within Europe frequently, so they're more familiar with the ways things works. Many Americans only go to Europe once in a lifetime. I live in NYC and see tourists from all over the world everyday. Generally speaking, the American tourists here are the least confused, because many come to the city quite frequently, whereas the European tourists typically only visit once.

Did you pull a knife on him too

Last time a European tourist asked me for directions, I did my best to explain where we were and how to get to the street he needed. There was a language barrier so I drew him a little map on a napkin.

He thanked me and I told him was more than happy to help.

Is this interaction unusual in Europe?

You might be amazed at this, but the USA is so wealthy that even our dumbest and most clueless working citizens can afford to travel. For most countries that is not the case. Here, even borderline trash get to travel.

You're lucky this only includes those who work, because if it was even our welfare trash we'd be sending niggers over there which would make you long for the days of fat white trailer park tourists you get now.

Sorry faggot, I can't hear you from all the way over there. Why are you standing so far away from me?

>be in Germany
>a train that breaks down
>some chink starts yelling at me
>smile
>I'm American.
>he shuts up

Helsinki best city ever. Better than NY/LA/SF. Super fast transport anywhere. People are nice and friendly. Good museums

You're a real fucking cunt. Someone asks me for help or directions I put on a smile and help.

My parents used to do this shit all the time, even though I knew exactly where we were going they would just go up to random people and ask them for directions. But lots of people do this and I've even had yuropoors do the same to me.

My guess is people want the local's view of the place they are in since it's probably going to be better than what some webpage or map tells them.

Because your country is a self-hating leftist monstrosity

I always thought Europeans had no concept of personal space and would get all up in your grill. What's up with Finland?

>be me
>be in San Fran on some shit family vacation
>some Nordic cuck with blonde hair walking around
>asking everyone around where the Golden Gate Bridge is.
>everyone points RIGHT AT THE STUPID FUCKING BRIDGE
>shit you not he didn't believe them
>he seriously thought it was suppose to be golden
>getting extremely angered
>ask me
>point him in the completely wrong direction
>he tells me Thanks and says "finally a sane one"
>Europoor education.

We give directions because it's polite and civilized you Barbarian Europoors

>That's because we are better than you when it comes to anything related to common sense.
It's common sense to not let mudslimes into your country by the thousands. Looks like you're a bit lacking in the common sense department, eh Sven?

>scandinavian calling me a leftist

Hod Dog :---DDDDDD

"I do the opposite of what I want to do just because it might please some random idiots" - the post

I mean I'll help if it's something you really can't find out without asking a local, but those things are rare.

Modern navigators are pretty fucking advanced, there's no way you couldn't find these things with one.

>implying theres any information about finland whatsoever

I love how europeans think their opinions about america are relevant.

Like as if they're some kind of rival to us.

I mean, I get why the french and the english like to poo poo eachother and one up eachother from time to time.

But it would just be unseemly for america to start picking on one of these little guys. It's like kicking a retard from behind. It's just not nice.

Finland isn't part of Scandinavia. It's weird, most people think it is, so in tourist businesses we use the term a lot.

Holland syndrome at its max

>Mongoloid
>Scandinavian

Pick one

We don't like strangers up north. If you speak with someone for no apparent reason they will be thinking "WHY THE FUCK MEEEEEE"

Europe has absolutely no idea what Customer Service is, it's foreign to us that your people act like they don't give a shit whether or not your customers buy anything or come back/recommend you.
Your people act so proud while you're literally cleaning up my trash and serving me.

Please Never Change.

This is why we are #1, we enjoy humility while at work and unbridled entitlement while not at work.

Now that Britain isn't part of Europe you don't even have decent actors and musicians.

>>american tourist family comes up to me, having zero clues as to where anything is
>they cant even read or understand their PAPER map
That's how tourists are supposed to be.

Good question, no one knows why.

I bet that the fact Finland has been so isolated historically speaking has something to do with it.

Is this like those Euro tourists at Yellowstone that tried to house a buffalo calf in their car because they thought it was too cold outside?

They call those puukos

Finns are dangerous animals!

You're entirely right about customer service, you should see what it's like especially in Finland, ten times worse.

However, customer service is a job. Helping others while on vacation is not.

Finns are calm as hell when sober, but when drunk they're fucked in the head. I'm 100% sure it's genetic, couldn't be otherwise.

Bitch I have a Masters and make over 200k a year my education isn't in question, and no I didn't get lost looking for the fuck Eiffel Tower. I was looking for this specific little hole in the wall restaurant that a friend of mine recommended and I got turned around and had to ask for directions. And every single European I talked to treated me like the retarded nephew nobody wants to talk to. It was fucking humiliating, they assume you're stupid just because you don't immediately know where every place in town is by heart after three hours in the city.

Really ticked me off, especially since I had used to go out of my way to be polite to European tourists because I didn't want them to think all Americans are busy and rude.

I'm saying maybe a nice local will give them directions that takes them through a scenic route or help them avoid getting mugged. A GPS might send you through the wrong part of town and it won't tell you what little back road you can take for some nice scenery. Plus locals may know of some spots which are worth a look but not well known by tourists.

Yes, and that's rare. Secondly, most American tourists never leave the city center, so there should be no problems with being attacked. Europe does a pretty good job at hiding the nigger crime problem from the cities.

I'm understanding enough. Look, you really have to be an idiot to go in blind to another continent. There's no defending in being ignorant as hell

>lol why are these americans talking to people and engaging with the locals instead of just using computers lol don't talk to me I hate talking to people

As someone that lives in DC and worked downtown right by the museums and monuments, I've onky had European tourists ask for directions. The Asian tourists don't really speak English anyways.

I'm just not snobby so I gladly help them. One French family couldn't find the Washington Monument when it was directly behind them on the mall. That was pretty funny, but we all had a good laugh about it

>be me last night
>at a bar in NYC celebrating july 4th
>live right outside of the city where I grew up (Im 23, obviously live with parents still)
>asian family comes up to me, obviously tourists
>"Hi, yes, uhhh, do you know where empire state building?"
>Poor bastard has 2 little kids and a wife who have no clue where they are
>"Yeah sure man"
>hail down a taxi and tell him to go to the empire state building
>"Oh no, we no want to pay, we walk we walk"
>I handed him a 20 and a 10, it was only a 6 minute walk from where I was, but I knew they would get lost cause they spoke no english.

Felt bad for the bastard, just wanted to show his kids something pretty cool. Hope he got there

Tourists in general are stupid haven't you realized this

>go to yurop
>get asked if you can take a day drive from NYC to the grand canyon
>get asked if it's possible to go from NYC to LA and back in under 2 days
>get asked if Miami is close to Cleveland
>get asked what state Toronto is in
>see everyone wearing NY Yankees hats
>see someone wearing a NY giants cap with a Washington Redskins shirt

but also
>can instantly pick out American tourists by how obese we are and the way we dress
>can hear American tourists from 2 blocks away
>can spot those stupid $15 white walmart walking shoes from half a mile away
>those roving bands of chinks that speak in their fake language and take pictures of everything
>those Canadians that look exactly like us but put a fucking leaf on all of their backpacks

>Felt bad for the bastard, just wanted to show his kids something pretty cool. Hope he got there
They walked anyway.

>britshit bagging on how people talk

Your people don't even speak english anymore. Its a mix of wot wot and jolly ol island nigger speak

lol I was with them when they got to the cab. I wanted to make sure they were Ok and told them to be safe and where to go and where not to go.

>things that didnt happen

Kek actually most eastern europeans (fins included) are quite nice people. This one fin is just a sperg.

not going to lie that is a fucking nightmare. people getting in your face spreading germs and shit it's fucking gross.

Money isn't happiness m8 nor is it intelligence, this coming from someone renting their houses and backpacking atm.

If you want to sway Eurobros to help you, try acting more humble and modest. Being charming helps too.

Also france is known for shit service people.

Reminder that Finland has fewer olympic hockey golds than EENGLAND

I love yanks in many ways, but you guys truly are the most retarded tourists I've ever encountered. No matter where in the world I've met a yank tourist they've been thick as shit and completely oblivious to all things and everyone around them.

True fucking adventurers do! Wandering is the finest form of exploration.

Except a couple of lads from Boston, they we're cool.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

This is criminal. He is saying that there is not equal treatment in this case.

&

But that's impossible! Europe doesn't have any guns! They do everything perfect and completely crush us in tourism in The Olympics, just look at Finland for fuck's sake! He gets gold every time!

This is a lie.

It's because everybody who is cultured in America is smart enough to not go to Finland.

Visited Japan for 3 months and never asked for directions once.

America is a huge place and you were probably dealing with east coast yanks. That would be like me yelling at all of Europe because some retarded fucks from a penis shaped country were tricked into feeling overwhelming white guilt and are falling on their collective swords as we speak.

Europoors are worse than asian tourists here in the south, asians stay in their little tour groups and mind their own business. Europoors come here to complain and talk about Europe.

>That's because we are better than you when it comes to anything related to common sense.

Does that apply to immigration policies?

It's because everybody who is cultured in America is smart enough to not go to Finland.>That would be like me yelling at all of Europe because some retarded fucks from a penis shaped country were tricked into feeling overwhelming white guilt and are falling on their collective swords as we speak
#rekt

Someone make a version of that one comic where someone says something inane and small and the guy later goes on a huge rant on Sup Forums about the person. Make the person ask for directions, the guy give them, then makes a post ranting about American tourists. Make him look Mongolian.

I'm on mobile :(

>American tourist
>in Finland
Things that never happened. Yuropoors don't even vacation in Finland.

A large number of Americans be like.... Oh I'm half French let me go to Paris! That's all it takes. Be thankful our tourism helps float your sickly economies.