News of TTIP

Are there any news of the TTIP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABDiHspTJww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. TTIP is officially dead since BREXIT.
Case closed.

Nice

Eh, they'll try again.

For realsies?

At least that's the word on the street.

Man, would be wonderful if that's true.

Means the Brits finally did the right thing.

I want TTIP to happen since it makes lefties mad as fuck tbqh.

Do you also want the mass spread of AIDS to happen because it would upset them? Don't be that guy.

How could anyone want the TTIP to happen?

I wouldn't mind, I heard you need to be a normalfag to contract AIDS, also
>comparing a trade agreement to spread of a sexual diseases
There is no nothing wrong with TTIP, if anything it will increase EU integration.

The EU is objectively bad.

Big corporations would rule and could be able to sue governements if laws compromises their profit. Health care would be privatized.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABDiHspTJww

TTIP is good for both Europe and the US. As opposed to TPP and WTO, which involve trade with China, Africa, Latin America, and various poor countries in Asia.

Shut the fuck up Merkel we ain't buying your bull shit lies anymore

Is NOT good. The Us just want to be the biggest power in the word. The TTP excludes China, though.

Yes, because it doesn't have a good direction. It needs to focus on decreasing national power and increasing its own. I don't care if Eastern countries quit or whatever the fuck, but how long will I have to wait until maps will no longer divide France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden and Spain?

We would be a better country if we "gave up" our national sovereignty and just accepted that we can become a blob. BIGGER COUNTRIES ALWAYS WIN.

Future winners in the world? Still the USA, China, Russia, Brasil, India. If we remain single nationalstates we can't compete and they'll fucking btfo us hard. POWER IN BLOBBING.

I totally agree with you.

National Governing, supranational Organisations.

That's exactly what for example the UN is for. You don't really have to loose sovereignty to build a bloc, Fritz.

The scale is too different. The EU is currently like the Holy Roman Empire. It works, by gluing small states together in a here and there tight, but often loose fashion. There is competition out there which is just as big and does not need to hop over a hundred hurdles to get what they want.

The EU needs to take control of many sectors which are currently held by nation states. We'd unfuck so many economies at once it's funny how people believe staying small has any merit. EU states are currently always at the receiving end of world events. We're getting fucked, so we have to band together and take action.

Brussels and Merkel can suck on my nuts.