When the Oscars saved Sup Forums from the shitshow that is La La Land and BTFO Sup Forums at the same time

>when the Oscars saved Sup Forums from the shitshow that is La La Land and BTFO Sup Forums at the same time

Truly we are in the best timeline

>F-FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE BTFO!!!!
>W-WHO CARES IF TRUMP WON AND IS GOING TO GET RID OF ALL THE SHITSKINS, W-WE WON AN AWARD FROM THE WHITE GUILT ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA!!!!!
>S-STOP WINNING SO HARD, S-SEE WE CAN WIN TOO!!!!! WHO CARES IF THE GAME IS RIGGED!!!!
>P-PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO US!!!!!

8 more glorious years of tears. Remember that we won, and there's literally nothing you can do about it. Stay ass blasted, because when the day of the rope comes, you shitskins and cucks are literally going to get your asses blasted for all your anti-white propaganda and all the people whose lives you've ruined because you couldn't accept the fact that the world was perfectly fine, all thanks to white people. Maybe when society finally crumbles and you're getting your skulls bashed in for being white, you'll wish you had listened, and maybe you'll realize that we were the good guys all along. Oh wait, you won't, because you'll be too busy spreading your assholes for Tyrone and Paco to realize how fucked the world really is. Oh well, it's not like we would have spared you, anyway. I can't wait to see you all collapse to the ground and start crying when Trump wins re-election in 2020 just how you did when he won the first time. And yes, we're going to keep winning so hard, that you will literally be begging us to stop winning so much. See you in 4 years, cuck.

Today was a good day

you are literally this mad

_donald

>le LaLand is bad meme
>Sup Forums boogeyman
You have to go back.

>still bringing up the dumb cheeto in chief at every unrelated turn

Kys

I want reddit to leave

anyone have a webm of denzel getting mad as fuck at casey winning though
also larsons face when she read it

Is this copypasta?

>Sup Forums

hmm lets look at La La Land

>produced by Jews
>written by Jews
>acted by Jews

Yeah, Sup Forums was totally rooting for La La Land to win.

It's just an awards show dude calm down

Sup Forums is so fucking salty LMAO

>cheeto in chief epic haha xD

So funny until you realize he has the nuclear codes...

Sup Forums was hoping a "refugee" would attack the oscars live. they dont like hollywood in general

Getting THIS mad over a fucking award

>redditors falling for bait this blatant
This place is nearly as gullible as Sup Forums.

>implying a movie about kikewood is Sup Forums

embarrassing thread

pol tears taste good forever

Sup Forums's position was that a black film would win due to affirmative-action. They appear to feel vindicated.

fpbp

actually trump revenged from mr.harvey.

>best timeline
>>>>>>>>>>>> /r Mendeleev effect

Have you ever been to Sup Forums? That post would have gotten a storm of "FPBP" replies

go check Sup Forums they're talking about this more than tv is

nah

that pasta is old as fuck newfag

>Sup Forums was totally rooting for La La Land to win
You'll cowards think you could keep the black man down and steal another prize

WE DID IT GUYS

Sup Forums has the highest concentration of newfags on this entire site

I wish the fuck up said another film.

>Arrival.

>Black people now question every single envelope.

>New rule introduced that they must have in big letters what's inside, and then show the winner to the camera.

Fucks sake...

tears because a refugee didn't blow up the place? I don't see Sup Forums giving a shit about a Jewish produced movie at a Jewish award show, do you?

>said the redditor who doesn't know 6month old pasta

just get here this week?

rekt

Sup Forums is a bunch of newfag phoneposters that don't give a shit about anything other than continuing their meme narrative. They agree with literally anything that falls into that narrative.

This.

I know people want to pretend that tonight was a great night for liberals, but in reality this was the best thing to happen to Sup Forums tonight:

>Kimmel calls Trump racist
>Part of the set falls down
>Plenty of Anti-Trump messaging and skits
>Awards given to Iran director and Mexicans because feelings
>Award given to actual Al Qaeda affiliated group, because "tolerance"
>Kimmel trys to tweet Trump and make more fun
>All for naught, because Best picture award given to wrong film at the end

Guarantee you that's the only part about the night anyone is going to be talking about tomorrow.

Well yea, because black people. And they're still taking it the wrong way.

>Guarantee you that's the only part about the night anyone is going to be talking about tomorrow.
Didn't think about that. All that anti-Trump propaganda went to waste.

Shouldn't let a goyim host the show.

This

As a pol poster the whole show was hilarious and pathetic

I think Sup Forums was only interested in Mel Gibson.

L M A O

I personally turned off the tv like 30 mins in because it was so apparent that it was going to be a black-praising fag event from the get go, with the Hidden Figures shit and wheeling out the goddamn woman for a 10 minute standing ovation.

After last year I don't know how they could be so unabashedly predictable. The gay nigger movie won Best Picture. You cannot make this shit up.

And he never even fucking responded to them, you bet your ass they banked on him tweeting about Oscars during the even. They probably had a skit already prepared and all. That's why they settled on that "ur up?"

This

Black people are bad actors though and none of them sound articulate

I AM SEETHING WITH ANGER
THE MOVIE I DIDN'T LIKE WON

I AM ANGRY

VERY ANGRY

I WILL GO OUT AND BURN THINGS NOW
I WILL BURN CARS
AND SMASH WINDOWS
AND TRASH CANS

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT THE WRONG THING WON

I'm actually liberal and loved La La Land way more than Moonlight. This shit was clearly rigged.
Moonlight was definitely more 'artistic' but La La Land was a better movie all around.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard and I think La La Land was the better movie too...It's a shame other Liberals have to make everything about race.

Jesus, that's a hell of an over-reaction.
What are we? Berkley Students? :^)

Everyone is laughing at this disaster.

>unironically being Liberals

Go back to r*ddit

I'm an oldfag, I'm actually liberal from going on Sup Forums too much.
Its fucking bizarre to see Sup Forums become far right considering how much of a degenerate shithole this place is and always has been.

I guess being liberal was no longer edgy and contrarian once all the other normies followed suit.

Whether this is staged or not, it's still in poor taste. They even got a balding, nu-male to retract LaLaLand and declare Moonlight the winner with it's African Americn cast.

People stopped being Liberal when Liberals started taking bloody axe swings at Western civilization. You should be embarrassed to be Liberal.

I probably stopped being a Liberal, in modern context, after going on Sup Forums and realizing that Liberalism encourages women to be pig disgusting. .

Sup Forums was a libertarian safe-haven for the longest time. That gamergate shit was the last straw that pushed the culture to neo-fascism.

>if you don't think the way we do, you don't belong here
That is literally r*ddit thinking my friend

>Hollywood damge controlling over that blunder is going to supersede all of their "fuck drumpf" antics throughout MSM and normiesphere

Sounds like Sup Forums won to me, your "gay niggers from outer space" sequel winning over your gay hipster musical is your problem m8

>P-Pol BTFO
umm no sweetie, we had the Super Bowl and the Grammy.

gamergate brought in a shit load of centrists actually, so did r/gameofthrones

Then stop telling me to go back to Sup Forums just because I'm not part of the newfag niggerlovers.

Put me in the screencap admin

And they say leftists aren't the newfags and cancer of this place top kek

Posting for toonces

Dubs make toonces best cat

I am love you Mel

I'm not liberal in the sense you think I am.
I align more with agnostic scientist, but certainly not the alt right nor the hysterical far left.
I don't think diversity should be celebrated, but I also don't believe in racism.

Girl is cute! CUTE!

FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

So you're a classical Liberal?

Ironically, that's considered a traditional conservative nowadays.

Is this a pasta? There's no way someone can be THIS anally devastated over a movie winning an award

Is this a meme

it's just an awards show man
and what makes you think people would actually fight on your side?

>lose the senate
>lose the house
>lose the presidency
>lose your dignity
>lose the superbowl
>B-B-B-Bbut we won the naked yellow man

LMAO

He's right tho and you can't deny it. The election brought in more traffic than any other period in Sup Forums history. Sup Forums and most of the Trump shills haven't been here more than a year or two, and likely you got here after 2011.

How can the white race recover?

Didn't you get the memo? Donald loves jews, Sup Forums does now as well.

But Sup Forums loves Jews and Israel now because of Trump