I became an artist, and thank God I did, because we are the only profession that celebrates what it means to live a life

>I became an artist, and thank God I did, because we are the only profession that celebrates what it means to live a life
What did she mean by this?

She just told you.

She meant she has no idea of the power of other forms of art, because she is an ignorant phillistine.

Doctors BTFO

if i hear another actor talking about the fucking "craft" i'm going to fucking puke

she hasn't read ulysses/mrs.dalloway

>And the oscar goes to... Viola Davis, Suicide Squad

>artist
>durr she's not talking about other forms of art
A retard is you. Did you think she said actress?

I like Viola but fuck she's a pretentious cunt. You're an actor ffs.

Look at this shoulders. Gorilla.

Mathematicians are the smartest and most creative human breens on the planet, debate me.

Is shitposting an art?

that the unexamined life is worth living

so basically, philosophy btfo

actors are the most important and most valuable members of our society, deal with it

Police
Doctors
Firefighters
Soldiers

ALL BTFO
ACTORS PRETENDING TO BE THEM, PRETENDING TO ACCOMPLISH THINGS, ARE THE TRUE HEROES.

>actual quote: I became an artist, and thank God I did, because we are the only profession that celebrates what it means to live a life

>how Sup Forums reads it: I became an actor, and thank God I did, because we are the only profession that celebrates what it means to save a life

>WHAT ABOUT DOCTORS AND FIREFIGHTERS!?

>actual quote: I became an artist, and thank God I did, because we are the only profession that celebrates what it means to live a life
>how a nu-male visiting from another site or possibly board reads it: I became an actor, and thank God I did, because we are the only profession that celebrates what it means to save a life

ftfycs

this fucking arrogance

She's saying MMA sucks :^)

It means she gets paid millions of dollars to play make believe and thinks she's better than you.

I want her routine for traps, mirin' holy fuck

She means that the people that keep society function like sewer workers and power line dudes who's lives are basically worthless in comparison to hers. Who needs surgeons and construction workers when you have actresses?

Nobody that's who!