How come Europeans shun their civilizational bastard child...

How come Europeans shun their civilizational bastard child? Why isn't there greater European/mestizo cooperation in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_Ibero-American_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibero-American_Summit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't insult latinos by implying they are wh*Te

I am a white-ish looking mestizo maybe almost a castizo I am proud of my both of my European and Indio heritage

"Europeans" have nothing to do with South America. If anything it's Portugal and Spain's task. Just like you cannot expect Spaniards or Portuguese to feel even a remote bond to Missouri or New Zealand.

>implying there aren't germans and Italian and even French in every south american country as well

>I am proud of my both of my European heritage
I wouldn't be.

Why? Neither has ever accomplished anything.

Well Europeans obviously obviously created the modern world as we know it and pre European south american civilizations were impressive in their own right so...

we do have a special cooperation with Portugal, Latin America and the Portuguese African Colonies. The Portuguese here are entitled to the same rights as Brazilians by constitutional law and not needing naturalization

>Europeans
You mean high caste Euros like Germanics plus French and Italians not fucking Iberians

What race are you?

Human, unlike wh*Tes

Latinos trade more with China than with Europe

Okay, so you're some white idiot

because Europe basically don't open their markets up due to protectionism

Latin America will be part of the Sinosphere in the future

Chile already is

Here's your answer:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_Ibero-American_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibero-American_Summit

I can't be an idiot. I'm not a subhuman piece of shit wh*Toid.

> Italians
> High caste
Are you on something? Iberians are absolutely superior

Latin American countries are held back by their chimp population, infighting caused by international interests, and drug problems also partially the fault of the US a

Hmmm, you say latinos as if we were one entity. in my country's case our main economy partner is the US, followed by Canada and the EU in 3rd place

>plus

When you see a Leaf posting, you don't even need to read because you already know it is a SHITTED post.

Turn off the proxy wh*Te animal

It's full with our Nazis. They sent us Jew gold to finance the Wirtschaftswunder

Which Latin American hellhole are Europeans most ashamed of?

?

LOS

q wea?

>high caste Euros like Germanics
back to /pol with you child

ESTADOS

Probably because the Monroe doctrine desu. It's much to Europe's detriment at any rate, as Latin Catholic Europe are natural allies of South and Central America. Instead you have Pan-European, Euro-Arabic and Euro-African integration which is a much less natural fit.

>Probably because the Monroe doctrine
Literally this

Probably OAS and Latin American branch of Dept of State and CIA niggers have more influence in Latin America than some cooperation organizations and bilateral deals.

UNIDOS

>Euro-Arabic and Euro-African integration
>Sup Forums is this delusional
honestly it's mostly because SA is far away and nobody outside of Iberia speaks their language in Europe

We're not very fond of Brazilians for obvious reasons

The Monroe Doctrine basically stated the US would BTFO any country that tried to influence or meddle in latin american domestic affairs. Then the CIA fucked everyones shit up, now add to this the Soviet-American struggle for influence over the region during the cold war, and sprinkle in some openly brazen state sponsored multi-national drug cartel that basically operated with immunity with the help of the CIA, and you have latin america.

that's not the part I was objecting m8

Never heard to Union for the Mediterranean and bilateral relations with France and its former African colonies - and more deep than that Françafrique - USA wants to compete with that in the region of French influence