WE'VE BEEN DOUBLE TRICKED

WE'VE BEEN DOUBLE TRICKED

twitter.com/THR/status/836093293830164481

twitter.com/THR/status/836093293830164481

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APgQ1lNAzdg
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/836103410659164160/vid/640x360/0tYuoXIpocr1bbB9.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
mobile.twitter.com/justin_fenton/status/836083270001508354/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=gyZDZCGQJf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking kikes

>Emma Stone found dead early Tuesday morning in an apparent suicide after she shot herself twice in the back of the head and jumped out the 15th floor of her hotel room.

There are multiple envelopes, this has been debunked already. Multiple people will be fired and no one will let Warren Beatty forget this even though it wasn't his fault.

>tfw this is the beginning of twistposting

>79862834
Emma (((Stone))) is a jewish cuckess and she probably was proud as fuck to give up her oscar to these pavement apes.

This is literally a rabbi watching doing oscars.

Moonlight is an all nigger cast
La La Land was created by jews and cast with jews

how are people not putting this together?
both groups were in on it

we have to go deeper

OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting scared...EEEK!

>There are multiple envelopes, this has been debunked already
>N-NOTHING TO SEE HERE G-GOYIM

WHAT THE FUCK?

I don't get it, didn't the woman next to him call out La La Land.

This is getting fishy...

Staged as fuck, honestly.

>implying they don't pre-hand out envelopes just in case, that way whoever wins will already have one

They changed it to Moonlight because of politics

Same as the Iranian guy winning, which played out just like everyone said it would

SHUT

>and no one will let Warren Beatty forget this even though it wasn't his fault.

desu he's like 90 years old. he doesn't have to suffer for a long time

It

We ALL know this was intentional, to get 10x the normal buzz tomorrow

THE MOVIE I DIDN'T LIKE WON

I AM ANGRY

VERY ANGRY

I WILL GO OUT AND BURN THINGS NOW
I WILL BURN CARS
AND SMASH WINDOWS
AND TRASH CANS

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT THE WRONG THING WON

IT WAS FOR RATINGS

HOW DUMB IS EVERYONE

>personally I blame steve harvey
one of the only times kimmel has made me laugh

she said Moonlight was one of the best movies ever made and she was glad they won

F

>Same as the Iranian guy winning, which played out just like everyone said it would
That was weird too
All fucking year before the travel ban garbage everyone kept going on about Toni Erdmann winning

That's a great satire of black twitter the past few hours.

DOOOOWN

>ratings for a show that was 3 minutes from ending

Yeah, because she's definitely going to shit all over the movie right after that, right? Come on, bud. You're smarter than this.

THE GOYS KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

of course she would say that. Saying anything else is career suicide

This whole oscar has been a fucking sham.

Dont blame the woman you misogynist

why the fuck should any blame be on warren?
he knew it was shit and Faye Dunaway just yelled it out

why cant women do anything right?

despite the age old homage "don't kill the messenger", he's going to be the butt of many jokes tomorrow

>the Oscars will only ever happen tooday

FUCK. I am just imagining all the BBC thats gonna be pounding emma stones tight pale pussy tonight

it's adage, retard

people want to tune in to a show that has a shoddy production?

sounds plausible

She also said Moonlight is one the greatest movies of all time

what a phony

just FYI, the way Nielsen ratings work to get a total average is how many eyeballs (tv sets) are watching at the start of the program to how many eyeballs are watching when the credits are about to start. Having any controversy at the end would greatly boost those ratings, expect to see "oscar viewership numbers at all time high" stories in the coming days.

you also have to own some kind of Nielsen box or something for them to know you are watching the show

lol because people who werent watching changed the channel really fast to catch the credits even though they were watching something else

youre being ridiculous

its hilarious pol are already calling this "envelopegate" and insisting la la land was robbed because this is all part of some conspiracy with jews kek

the oscars are the second most watched televised program, only behind the superb owl. There are a lot of Nielsen families out there

>catch the credits

no i said when the credits are about to start. As in before they start to roll.

I don't know why people always go on about ratings as if it actually fucking matters what tv shows anyone watches without a Nielsen box

like fanboys getting mad at people pirating their show or people who hate some show telling people not to give it ratings

it's an amazing fuckup regardless
what kind of retard gives the wrong envelope at the last award?

yfw it's revealed Russian hackers were behind influencing the Oscar envelope order

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=APgQ1lNAzdg

it happened in the last 3 minutes by the time someone alerted them on facebook and twitter to change teh channel and watch it was already over

youre being ridiculous

>last 3 minutes

that is actually just before credits start to roll congrats you can think critically

>Emma Stone's mother states: "she had been fighting depression for over a year now and this was supposed to be a good night for her after all the stress she had to deal with" the mother explains that "...she felt guilty and called me right after the Oscars, I tried calming her down but she wouldn't have it." She also states that she told the actress she would come visit her to keep her company and provide support, but sadly 24 hours later, the actress had taken her life.

keep telling yourself millions of people changed the channel in time to catch any of it

Why do you browse Sup Forums if you hate it so much? What is wrong with the Sup Forums posters mind?

Its so hard for me to believe he want from that goofy CGI wire-fu shit to John Wick.

This was all planned to humiliate white people and make them hand over the award to niggers.

i mean it's not the 1960's people don't need to get up to change the channel on the TV any more.

>look at my unverified quote from a random person on twitter

FYI there are screencaps of the envelope in Faye/Warren's hands and you can clearly see the envelope says "best actress in a leading role"

obviously they were given a duplicate one and Warren was too scared to just stop the show

see

Think about it, scully, when are the Jews not behind a conspiracy?

scripted as fuck just like real movies!

oh boy

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/836103410659164160/vid/640x360/0tYuoXIpocr1bbB9.mp4

its not hard to see that this was just a chain of fuckups and nothing more

>duplicate envelopes are made for any number of reasons
>someone forgot to trash the dupe and gives it instead of the actual best picture envelope
>Warren obviously is confused after opening, he looks in the envelope for another card, looks at the camera, looks off stage
>Warren is starting to get embarassed, shows Faye the card hoping she makes more sense of it but she just sees La La Land and blurts it out

at any point one of those two could have been smart enough to stop the show but they didn't because they are old and the spotlight was on them

warren literally did stop the show tho. if that other corpse wasnt up there with him he probably wouldve said something aint right

Sounds forced as fuck.

people who watched this trainwreck explain to me
>blue eyed wife
>well we lost you know
>iranian guy winning like we all knew

I get they did some stunt where the bad guys won! but wait, it was the wrong envelope! the black guys won! trump loses white people get off the stage!

I get that. the steve harvey thing was such a promotional stunt that they saw it would generate buzz and staged this shit for it.

Can't we just blame the russians?

Sounds about as unrealistic as Russian hackers controlling the election.

Trump better bring an end to this

How the fuck can the media not differentiate between 'roll' and 'role'. Jesus God.

wow, couldn't make it 4 seconds into that. good god

Russiamind.

steve harvey is actually just retarded

Still a great song to this day. Really gets the noggin joggin.

you can see in this screencap he has the wrong envelope so you can stop saying this was staged unless you think someone was smart enough to predict these two dinosaurs would read the wrong thing

>Kikes and tumblr on full damage control after being called out for their tricks

No wonder its shittier than usual right now. Fucking r eddit is here shitting up the place

smart enough to predict the people would read the card handed to them?

>ok emma make sure to say how much love moonlight and you were hoping they'd win the whole time

it's a silent jab. Hollywood knows what is going on because they are the mouth piece to the masses, billionaires and CEO's and now government officials are close with the heads of studios/directors/actors/actresses, no doubt the academy is rife with them as well. All this said was "okay you can have your moment in the spotlight, we will continue to play along because dissing the state of our federal government is what's hot and trending right now so we will ride that mother fucker till the wheels fall off, but know that the white people were up on that stage taking up screen time and everyone will be complimenting them, the humble and graceful losers, while the winners fade into obscurity.

Marlon Brando said it best, they went with it and realized they could capitalize off suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

that isnt happening though

"we somehow fucked up on our 89th awards, its totally not staged, even though last Oscars was LITERALLY all about #oscarssowhite"
Are you this much of a retard or just a shill

>video.twimg.com/amplify_video/836103410659164160/vid/640x360/0tYuoXIpocr1bbB9.mp4

I like how the one messup has the whole show being looked at. "Did said winner really win?" Warren was pretty much offscrip the second he started talking. "Uhmm, uhh, freedom, n stuff, uhmm, lets get to the movies".

Pricewaterhouse Cooper would never let this slide. They're an accounting firm that does numbers globally for everyone you can imagine. They have dirt on everybody and are paid billions of dollars to do it. Hollywood is small potatoes compared to them.

there's no way they would let someone tarnish their name for tv ratings

you can see her mouthing "oh my god" on stage and she's not holding an envelope

mobile.twitter.com/justin_fenton/status/836083270001508354/video/1

>Emma Stone dead from apparent suicide after throwing herself down an elevator shaft onto seventeen rounds of bullets.

Quick. Someone call the cops. Get a detective on this. I think I know the guy for the job!

>hollywood dick sucking wo- wait no, blm dick sucking won!
Why do people watch this?

bad acting coming from best actress winner desu

youtube.com/watch?v=gyZDZCGQJf8

>There are multiple envelopes, this has been debunked already
Please, explain and link, I'm interested.

I'm more mad at how many categories there are
>best Actor
>Best Supporting Actor
>best Cast
>best editor
>best direction
>best writing
>Best Picture
>best set design
>Best costume design
>best score
>Best single