HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS
IM DYING LMAO

I kek'ed.

So it must be true.

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/category/why-white-men-like-asian-women/
Seems perfect for your average Sup Forumstard

the only race who can outsmart the jews

>We must preserve the white race!
>Why haven't you married an asian yet, goy?

Sup Forums logic

On the contrary OP, that's exactly what I'm getting.

My uni course is majority little asian girls.
Easy mode engaged.

theres literally nothing wrong with dating an asian girl

You may wanna watch it, there are some crazy bitches among Asians; take this crazy bitch from Commiefornia, for example.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY WILL BLAME ANYONE FOR THEIR VIOLENCE, BESIDES THEMSELVES:
fusion.net/story/319671/yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/

> “I hold Donald Trump responsible for this,” Felarca told Berkeleyside. “His politics of racist demagoguery and hate is inciting these vile threats of violence, even against children. It exposes why Trump and his racist, Nazi, and KKK supporters need to be defeated—and it shows us what Donald Trump’s vision for America really is.”

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

at least you'd never have to worry about her calling you a racist if she has 1st gen parents. They freely hate niggers and spics, prolly gays too.

We all know we want it

t. juden

Sup Forums is full of gook-lovers.

They're not that by choice, they just can't get a white woman.

I don't know hey happas are better.

Another quality thread brought to you by Bergowitz, Bergowitz and Stein.

DUDE WTF KEK HAS HUMAN EMOTIONS

White women are bitches who shit all over the people who gave them wealth and civilization. Fuck 'em

>Chinks
>People

Really makes you think...

I wonder if the creator of Boys Club has received a dime from all this Pepe shit. If not I feel bad for him.

>people unironically liking gooks

For shame brothers, for shame. Now hang yourselves.

I'll pass thank u very much.
I'm quite happy w white waifu, brunette blue eyed milky skin and I'm a Mexican. It's beyond me why any whites would settle for an inferior woman

BESTIALITY IS WRONG SVEN

This has nothing to do with politics, delete this off topic blog-tier shit or take it to /r9k/.

>I'm a Mexican

Dubs of truth