The big bang theory

>The theory that nothing created something.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
how retarded can you be???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor
youtube.com/watch?v=XaO_aH4cthg&index=1&list=PLebLAvrUbivauJRKwU7LHi8cmz6ZfWUHC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But that's just a theory

so what actually happened?

>the theory of stuff that doesn't matter
What a shock.

The scripture that says that a "virgin" was impregnated by the "Holy Spirit" aka Joseph got cucked by a ghost.

Nothing didn't happen that's a fact.

>nothing created something
that's not what the big bang theory says. it merely says that everything was in one place a long time ago, and has evidence to support that conclusion.

Nobody really knows but it's definitely wasn't the retarded theory of the big bang

It's literally called "theory", despite this, it has the most scientific evidence to support the ideas of it.

No one knows what created the universe (except for religiousfags who are delusional that their God did), the big bang theory just theorizes how it began.

Magical sky daddy who always existed.

also.

POLITICS
O
L
I
T
I
C
S

>
Nothing, life is an illusion.

As much as i disbelieve that god exists, i have to agree that the big bang theory is bs.
It's literally so that science has an alternative to the creation theory, nothing more. The idea that we, from earth, can tell how the universe was made sounds just as have the roman senate must have sounded when they decided to politicize Christianity.

You all know what The Great Attractor is? My bet is the origin of the universe lies with that somehow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor

Because the theory that a mystical creature was created out of nothing and then he created the universe is more fathomable?

Go read a book faggot

that's not the theory at all you imbecile.... smmfh

What's the alternative? That something ALWAYS existed? That sounds just as retarded.

>not knowing what a theory is

Nothing can be created in many different ways m8.

>>The theory that nothing created something.
Implying that the sum total energy of the universe isn't zero.

From an unbiased point of view, a mystical creature that had always existed is more fathomable than something spontaneously came from nothing without an input.

>my simplistic misinterpretation is wrong therefore the theory is wrong
wew lad

I love how these threads get so much attention. It just shows how shitty this subreddit is

Who created God?

It is the same thing.

I know right? The big bang theory is not as believable as a drunk building a 500' long boat and putting two of every animal on the planet on it. R-right?

>From an unbiased point of view, a mystical creature that had always existed is more fathomable than something spontaneously came from nothing without an input.

What if I told you that nothing is an unstable state?

Empty space isn't empty, the mean time for a singularity to form from random quantum fluctuations is about 10^10^10^56 years.

Well, the guy who formulated the theory made it implicit that God was behind it.

So yes, obviously the Big Bang, without an originator is a fucking retarded idea.

You are mistaken as nothing is an absolute, that means no form or state whatsoever.

>I don't understand physics so i'll grossly over simplify it so it sounds dumb
>meanwhile I'll worship a litteral cult leader who is thousands of years dead and STILL hasn't 'come back'

Keep waiting christ fags, he's never coming back!

That depends on how retarded you are. There are pre-big bang theories like 2 extra dimensional membranes colliding resulting in big bang.

You've clearly never abused alcohol, fedoralord.

>Not knowing what "Theory" means in scientific terms

>Not just accepting that the Universe "creating" itself is just the birth of your God

>Not wanting to believe that you are a tiny portion of a whole

>not knowing that a scientific theory isn't any different than any other theory

I hate how I am the one talking to biologists and physicists (perks of the job) and yet these fuckers with severe Dunning-Krueger have the gall to tell me
>oh yea well x,y,and z,

"Shut the fuck up, if you don't have a doctorate or masters, keep your mouth shut!"

2 posts by this ID

>>The theory that nothing created something.
>AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
>how retarded can you be???

>
>Nobody really knows but it's definitely wasn't the retarded theory of the big bang

tell me one

>A high energy explosion didn't create anything!

>But my magical man in the sky did!

Just as retarded as you, friend.

>You are mistaken as nothing is an absolute, that means no form or state whatsoever.
Which is unstable.

That actually kinda stings. I used to be an atheist until this year. Some of us are slow okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=XaO_aH4cthg&index=1&list=PLebLAvrUbivauJRKwU7LHi8cmz6ZfWUHC

doesn't matter if you accept the singularity or not, there's a starting point somewhere where there was nothing and then there was something.
even if you accept that the universe never has a starting point something had to "spark" the big bang.

Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing. And before there was nothing, there were monsters...

What is unstable? You are presuming that nothing could have a form you are basing nothing which is nothing.

existence is eternal. things have always existed and things will continue to re-arrange forever.

and yet one party claims that the other is illogical and should not be taken seriously.
truly forces you to ponder, yes?

Monsters? What the fuck

Two shekels crashed each other

The plane crashed

>What is unstable?
Not having space or time.

>You are presuming that nothing could have a form you are basing nothing which is nothing.

I'm just repeating the conclusions reached from the math that explains why their is something rather than nothing.

>I don't know what created the universe but it definitely wasn't the big bang theory

hey guys the scientific community is open to criticism, and as a whole, works to determine the origin of the universe, if you have anything valuable to add then please do so

It wasn't nothing, it was the entire universe compressed to a singularity.

We can't really comprehend it because our human minds can't comprehend why something the size of a grain of sand became the universe.

masturbation weakens you

>Big bang theory
>...The model accounts for the fact that the universe expanded from a very high density and high temperature state...

Thank you Achmed, very insightful from you.

Masturbating 5 times a day weakens you.
jacking it 2-3 times a week is just good maintenance to get the poison out.

>needing strength to shitpost on Sup Forums all day

This thread is annoying.

People who unironically say that nothing can create something are retards.

People who say the big bang theory implies the above statement are even bigger retards.