1. You are a cunt

1. You are a cunt.
2. Have you ever been in a fight? How did it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment-part-2.5791/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think like twice

Once I beat some kid in primary school because he insulted my mom

Then I fought with some karate chad in high school for fun, surprisingly it went well and I got the highest ground for some time

3 years ago this happened

I was in a fight with my firned then it was interrupted by him saying "stop" i started spanking his cold flappy ass i pulled my cock and insterted it into his butthole then punched his dick inside the other hole for 4 minutes.

It went amazing

how did he even get into that position? the kid jumped into him?

aziz is that you wtf?

Who's aziz?

you
you did that to me
back in high school
ariana lycee?

I dunno. I doubted it at first, but reverse image search came up with nothing. Furthermore, when someone asked for more pics, that guy went to the kids facebook and posted a blurred out picture of him, so I think it might be real.

He should've fucking kicked the little piece of shit on his skull with the intention to murder him until he gave up.

only serious fight was when I was like 12 against the fat fuck in the class
unfortunately I was a small kid and a skelly so I lost pretty convincingly
don't even remember what the fight was about but it was like in the movies where the whole class surrounded us and cheered us on

Once when i was 11-12
It actually made the both of us become friends afterwards

>be me
>local arseholes playing football outside our house
>kepp kicking the ball deliberately into our garden and coming in to get it to wind us up
>my Mum tells biggest and hardest one to pack it in
>he gets mouthy and looms over her
>I run out and steam into him like a maniac
>total tard strength engaged
>I absolutely annihilate him
>get questioned by the police and let off with a caution as he's a well-known criminal scumbag
>proud

bump

No, because my parents raised me properly and I'm not a violent ape.

Canada
Yes I got beaten by Jamaicans and ever since I've developed a cuck fetish

flag
Plenty, lost 2 tho, and badly. The first one against a fucking manlet who's dad taught him boxing (he was in the military or something), the second one against a guy taller than me with uber long arms.

>flag
>Yeah I got punched in the nuts right at the beginning and fell down. I was 5.

>Second time I was 13. I got trapped in a headlock and was about to pass out but I poked the faggot in the eyes till he let go. Fight stopped because he was like "WTF man you just poked me in the eyes?!" to my reply "Why the fuck did you put me in a headlock we agreed no wrestling bullshit!" so it ended in a tie

to be fair once you are in the lock its impossible to get out unless you've trained in mma

I've been in tons of fights, mostly with niggers.
I've broken my right hand 3 times.

Who are you quoting?

I refuse to believe that story is true. Probably just a pic of his brother.

Several times at school. Nothing special, mostly pointless brawls.
Several times I tried to choke people for talking shit about me. Nothing serious though, we've solved our problems later, peacefully. I'm not as good at choking people with bare hands as I would like to be
I've never even caused any significant damage to anyone - no lost teeth, no broken bones, nothing.
Right now I'm thinking about joining a knife fighting training group. Just because it seems pretty interesting. Especially spanish techniques.

Check the archived thread for yourself. He posted a blurred out pic of the kid.

I looked up the filename and came up with this yesterday. He changes his age to 17 instead, but I think there is still a good possibility that he does NOT have the ability to make this shit up.

forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment-part-2.5791/

I feel like I've seen this thread or some variation before.

Is this a coincidence of different Americans repeatedly posting this or is it one guy who is really curious about fighting in other countries? Were the first 10 threads not enough data?

It's different people.

Why do they all have the same image with the same filename saved?

It's not the same filename. I just reused the OP image from another thread because its fighting related.

>gets beaten up by 10 year olds

Oh well in that case let's make it a regular general. It's definitely related to international culture.

>says the same faggot that constantly spams his r9k "anoder day wasded on 4chins xDDDD maybe if i make it again it will be funny this time"

Come again

captcha: LAND reparation

How is that different from what you or the vast majority of this board is doing?

>Nexopia - Canadian Lifestyle and Community

Surprise surprise. Its damn Canuck

the lock he has isnt even good. at most it would be uncomfortable but it wont choke you out

He's from England, according to the original post.
>"Don't worry about me bringing attention to it here, I purposely came to this site because I'm from England and Canadians are always respectful, no chance of being roasted or it becoming a meme. Also, no-one I know will be on a Canadian site. Those dumbasses think Canada is a brand of water."
Still an Anglo though, so it makes sense.

whats funny?

Why did not he just punch the boy into his tiny balls? Evolution gave us TWO FUCKING HANDS and this faggot just sit calmly and does not do nuffin, letting little ape hang around his neck.

Holy shit...
>"Basically, I ran into the kid and his friends. He was arrogant and was making fun of me because of last time. He pinned me against a wall with his hands on my throat and then he told me to give him my shoes which I did. I walked home shoeless, now my friends (different ones this time) are telling me whenever he's in the park and they're expecting me to fight him."

Does someone struggling as you rape them count as a "fight"?

greentext

No you're just a pussy

where I'm from, criminals and hooligans won't generally fuck with you unless you're a criminal or a hooligan, or unless you get involved in whatever nonsense they're up to

This is the worst post I've ever seen

also just once for like a minute out of self-defense

Now thats just shitposting

once for insulting the kids lisp. Not sure who won, all I remember is rolling on the ground. Saw him years later working at a coffee shop (small town). Surprisingly he was quite nice and happy to see me!

It just gets worse and worse...
>"It's so humiliating being afraid of going outside because of a 10 year old. He says anytime he sees me in the future he's going to take my shoes. And I can't defend myself because I'm pretty weak and he has a freaking 6 pack (like how the fuck is that possible, he's 10). It just feels like there's no options at this point, moving away is probably the best one but I would be a complete b*tch if I did that."
>"No, I'm a bitch regardless. I'm scared of fighting him, I know he would win. I'm not going to make a major life decision because of this kid, I'm not moving. I'll just try to avoid him, look out of my window before leaving the house and just give him my shoes if he sees me. Thanks for helping."
So this is the power of Anglo """""men"""""...

no it's not, maybe between two people of the same size and weight but if he's much bigger than this kid he can literally just throw into his ribs lmao

>"I've got a better idea. I'm going to walk confidently into the park, I'm going to tap him on the shoulder. Then when he turns around, I'm going to look him dead in the eyes and tell him that Santa Claus does not exist. He'll start crying, then while he's distracted I'll punch him in the face and take his shoes."
JUST

Got into a bar fight with my friends a few months ago. Still pretty fun to discuss, but i wouldn't try this again, we got fucking annihilated. I went home with a part of my tooth missing and two scars on my back.

I got into a few in school. I won all of them but one where I got concussed and lost all memory of the week