Mike: lives in an $1.4M lakefront property

>Mike: lives in an $1.4M lakefront property
>Jay: lives in an $800/mo rental apartment

How do we fix the income inequality at RLM?

It's not inequality. It's just obvious that Mike is the leading creative figure of the company and the payment is distributed accordingly.

Mike is the brain of RLM and he decides who gets what.

Oh god, we got the IRS autist here again.

>>Mike: lives in an $1.4M lakefront property
Source?

>>Jay: lives in an $800/mo rental apartment
Source?

Oh wait...you're just a worthless faggot that creates fanfic drama about e-celebs because your life is completely empty huh?

>1.4M lakefront property
>in Wisconsin
I doubt it

Are you trying to say some worthless faggot that obsesses over internet personalities isn't a reliable source?

6+ bedroom houses with on-property beach access go for over $1M in Milwaukee

Actually Jay owns a house, he's mentioned it a few times during the Pre Rec streams.

Not him but Milwaukee is one of the biggest cities in the Midwest, property prices there are way disproportionate to the rest of the state. Except for maybe Madison, which is fucking insane.

Plus he has that midget dungeon sub level.

No he hasn't.

Lakefront homes literally do not exist in Milwaukee - it's all public land/docks

Source: I've actually been to Milwaukee

Why does Mike need a 6 bedroom home?

Jay is on Pre Rec streams once every six months and all he talks about is Class of Nuke Em High and other dumb nonsense.

I thought Jay lived in an apartment?

I have no idea about Mike

This

Milwaukee is a fucking shithole

This desu

Milwaukee is a rundown disaster

to store his drugs and alcohol

There are lakefront homes in Shorewood, which is basically Milwaukee.

Milwaukee's not that expensive. They probably own houses.

What about Rich and that bald gay?

Rich doesn't even have a fixed address.

making shit up on Sup Forums is cool brah

Aids Moby has a house, a wife, and two kids.

Rich Evans has a sleeping bag and gives BJs in exchange for crack behind the K-Mart.

Remember to report off-topic e-celeb threads

>Pre Rec streams.
you people are sad

at least you lived to tell about it

It's entertaining and Rich Evans is a gift to all.

This picture only serves to make me like Jack more. Dad jokes a best.
If only because I hate Beardfat with a burning, seething passion.

We ALL hate Beardfat.

I need some kind of surrogate for friends, user

Beardfat is terrible but no one is as bad as Jack

Rich is engaged to some Roseanne looking woman and they seem happy

Rich still lives in his mom's basement at age 51, after winning the british lottery. You'll never guess why he refuses to leave.
click here to find out!

Remember to post these threads every day to rile up the nostalgia critic autists.

She looks exactly like him, except with a manlier voice.

WRONG!
Jack is pretty funny when he's properly lubricated with booze.

Beardfat is never funny. He thinks that plot synopses are why people tune into RLM.

Jack actually has a wife, he's fucking annoying but he succeeded somewhere. Beardfat is still girlfriend-less and spends most of the time on twitter following "feminists" and reminiscing of the times he was "there" for one of his female friends.

Rich had sex

Beardfat is way worse. Jack is just stuck in dad-mode and needs liquor to get him off it.

Nothing is worst than Jack.

Pre Rec ruined Rich for me. He is really unpleasant and unfunny when not directed or bullied by Mike.

>Beardfat is still girlfriend-less and spends most of the time on twitter following "feminists" and reminiscing of the times he was "there" for one of his female friends

Jesus Christ, what a cuck!

I used to feel kinda bad when Mike pushed Rich around.

I thought that Muke crossed a line a few times with him.

But then I saw Previously Rec...

Rich really does need to be slapped around a little in order to get the lulz flowing.

I cant only stand watching shit that is ONLY Mike and Jay and/or Rich.

How do people put up with Moby and Beardly?

Seriously. I am out of content at this point and Id like to enjoy Best of the Worst, but I cant fucking do it Sup Forums

>Wisconsin
>beach

Also op is a faggot with no life

Only here to say fuck beardfat.

I already really really disliked him but the True Stories Re:View made me lose it. Watching him smuggly shut his eyes, smirk, and nod his fat fucking head every time Jay said something halfway positive about the movie as if to say

>see, see, I told you so
>are you glad that *I* informed you about this film?

Like that shitty friend in high school that tells you about a band and then never shuts the fuck up about it when one of their songs comes on

>mfw beardfat sloths into frame

Lakes can have beach too

meanwhile...

Moby inserts dad jokes and laughs at worst. I dont mind him at all.

Mike and Rich have been good friends since high school. A little bit of bullying won't bother him, they are close enough to know that there is nothing mean-spirited about it.

What am I supposed to be looking at?

Wtf is this?

Girl that look like Jessi working at a Wal-Mart

That gif is amazing!
Which episode is that from?

Creepy...
Do you stalk girls that look like Jessi?

Good riddance. Jessi was annoying as fuck.
>hehehe le farts haha xD so epic! o boy i am laffin le smelly stinkers hahahaha
Fuck Jessi and fuck Beardfat

filename

Everyone knows that Max Landis is the fucking worst host on any RLM video.

AIDS is McFly's dad level of bad. Beadfat is just fucking awful. They can at least make jokes at AIDS, Beardfat is just... there.

It's mostly Jack's influence. Rich alone is way better but he really gets his best stuff playing off of MIke and Jay

Just wanna say that Jack is actually half decent but only when absolutely plastered. They need to only let him on when he's half a bottle of hard liquor deep and has accepted he's sleeping on the curb. Just let him make a fool out of himself or don't let him on at all.

We don't

Mike invested his money better

Love how you are in literally every thread

kys btw