How can she constantly get away with breaking the law?

How can she constantly get away with breaking the law?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-dept-justice-charge-hillary-clinton-misconduct-concerning-her-use-personal-email-server
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
fusion.net/story/319671/yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/21/shelton.clinton.nuclear.codes/
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When a Democrat does it, that means it's legal.

Is it illegal to make Trumpcucks cry? Because Hil is doing that a lot today.

I know you're blinded by your hatred for Hillary Clinton but are you fuckin deef too, Jethro?

>She didnt break any fucking law.

Can't wait for Sam Hyde.
calm down, FBI, its a fucken joke, don't your manager.

wtf now I hate Trump

Laws are for everyone. Prosecution is for people who break the law. The police and FBI determine when charges should be laid. Beyond this, butthurt faggots will rage eternally about the small penises and virginity.

Wow.
I thought paid shills were a joke holy shit.
Thanks for correcting the record guys.

We'll never know because even with mountains of evidence, no one will ever prosecute her.

Forget having a trial. We can't get that far.

Yeah, something seems fishy here, like that time when her husband skullfucked some bitch in the White House, and she swallowed it all for power and shekels.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-dept-justice-charge-hillary-clinton-misconduct-concerning-her-use-personal-email-server

Sign this so they investigate her further.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." --- James Comey

Looks like HRC is paying overtime to the shills today.

you americans deserve to see your country burn by electing this cunt.

its your funeral.

>fbi literally says she's broken laws and was negligent

Kys for being this stupid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>consequences
>security or administrative sanctions

In other words, other people in similar circumstances would not be prosecuted, but there might be security or administrative implications, i.e. a rap on the wrists and a change of policy.

In other words, Hillary committed no crime but should be more careful next time. Sup Forums is massively butthurt, raging, screaming, crying, rending hair, and gnashing teeth. What's it like, honestly??

You literally wrote
>Laws are for poor people
On the thread opener

In America, if you are a member of some liberal organization, you can get away with much more than just emails, you can get away with curbstomping a person if you are a mere school teacher ffs. Like Yvette Felarca.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY WILL BLAME ANYONE FOR THEIR VIOLENCE, BESIDES THEMSELVES:
fusion.net/story/319671/yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/

> “I hold Donald Trump responsible for this,” Felarca told Berkeleyside. “His politics of racist demagoguery and hate is inciting these vile threats of violence, even against children. It exposes why Trump and his racist, Nazi, and KKK supporters need to be defeated—and it shows us what Donald Trump’s vision for America really is.”

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

she committed several crimes doofus. but she has rich woman privilege so she won't go to jail.
If anyone with a TS clearance did half of what she did they would be in jail.

Signed.

>she committed several crimes
She made several missteps but none of these are things that a "reasonable prosecutor" would pursue. Why not? Because of insubstantial evidence, lack of indication of criminal wrongdoing, and no real chance of successful prosecution." This means she didn't do anything criminally wrong, but that you are massively butthurt and raging. This was her Achilles' Heel. Now she's through this, she's basically president already.

>too careless to keep hold of top secret data
>LET'S ELECT HER FOR PRESIDENT
Fuck dude, why do you want Fallout to become reality?

The only thing I can come up with, is an indictment would have somehow put our national security at more risk, than lying. aka - some sort of nuclear blackmail.

When you're above the law, the law doesn't matter.

lol this is so silly! #Clinton will win anyway. #Progress always wins.

Her husband misplaced the nuclear launch codes for months and covered it up with Hillary's help while he was in office and no one gives a damn about that.

cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/21/shelton.clinton.nuclear.codes/

No prosecutor would do it because they'd have an unfortunate "accident" shortly after.

what laws has she broken?

i'll wait

Correct. I think this is what Comey meant, that no prosecutor would want to risk their life to try to put her away.
Federal Records Act, Espionage Act, Executive Order 13526. Learn to fucking read.

>Former president fucks up on the job so we should elect a future president who has already shown her incompetence

What kind of logic is this?

>There's nothing to prosecute
>Therefore it must be a conspiracy of intimidation, blackmail, and nefarious underhand deeds.

are you only pretending to be retarded?

>violating procedure

>leaking sensitive info

>trying to HIDE THAT SHE BROKE LAWS by DELETING EMAILS

honestly

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Agreed. There's a general attack being run against Hillary as a person instead of her policies. Today's announcement show's there's no big issue with her person or prior misdeeds. This means people need to stop talking about her and start talking about what kind of policies America needs, what future we should be creating, and who is making the best case for this future.

Thanks, user!

>reading comprehension

Agreed. There's an ad hominem attack being run against Hillary Clinton now. Its main proponents are people with limited reading comprehension, like the "poorly educated' so beloved of The Donald. Let's talk real politics instead of trashy reality TV show personalities and ad hominem attacks, right user?

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Thanks for being an inclusive Canadian in 2016, user.

Oh no! I hurt the shills feelings! He will ever recover from this asshurt.

The shills are out in full force today boys

trudeau might like faggots but at least he wont ruin the country like hillary

Shills spotted. Notice shills are only here on the weekdays.

her family is part of the Oligarchy, just likw the Kennedys, Bushes, and other big political families.

They cant be touched.

>FBI Director lays out exactly how she broke the law.
>No indictment because we don't think she did it intentionally
>law says nothing about intent being necessary to break it

She's the wife of a former US President.

She's well-connected when it comes to the political establishment.

I'm praising you, your country, and your leader. Please accept my hearty congratulations.

Says the dog fucker.

He is saying that at a minimum, their security clearance would be revoked or they would be removed from their post.

Why are you pussies getting so frustrated? The establishment OWNS you, you are nothing. Hillary will always be a greater human being than all Trumpfags combined. Stop questioning her authority.

you mean how he wants to form the islamic republic of canada?

It's not as clear as that. He's simply saying "security or administrative sanctions." The latter could mean going to a day of additional IT security training, for instance. The scale of what is meant here is not made clear. This makes it very easy to interpret "consequences" as mild or severe. The vagueness makes this statement almost useless. It could mean almost anything.

they used to be a joke. we fucked up. Self fulfilling prophecies and what not.

>In other words, other people in similar circumstances would not be prosecuted, but there might be security or administrative implications, i.e. a rap on the wrists and a change of policy.

Bull..Shit. You mishandle any material classified "secret" or above, Go directly to Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. I knew a guy who stored TS level encryption machines in his garage because he was too lazy to go through the proper channels to get them deposed, he went to jail, so why does some cunt who, as far as we can tell, endangered national security at a level far above TS, get off scott free, doesn't even see a day in court? Oh wait, I forgot, corruption.

They charged Thomas Drake with mishandling documents that were retroactively classified. Why don't they give this hag the same treatment?

We're really fooling ourselves anyway. Patreaus gave information classified above Top Secret to his biography/mistress so she would write a more flattering biography. He was caught read handed and got off with a misdemeanor and probation.

The FBI announced today this this wasn't a situation worth pursuing by a "reasonable prosecutor." That's simply the truth of the situation. I know that makes you mad because you want Trump, but it's just where things are. The situation is moving on. There was carelessness, but there's no finding of criminal actions. Keep in mind that Colin Powell was doing exactly the same thing around a similar period. This is all about adjusting to changing technology and new security situations. It's just a bit weird for this to be used for a partisan attack. Anyway, that ship has sailed now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Chelsea get off the internet.

>This is all about adjusting to changing technology and new security situations

I guess if you just teleported here from 1991

>previous secretaries of state did it

This line of defense has been btfo by rhe State Departments review last month. You should read it.

>criminal intent

Mens rea isn't necessary if there is a willful ignorance or negligence by the subject. This is law 101.

She has built her entire career on corruption. You think she's an amateur?

>Keep in mind that Colin Powell was doing exactly the same thing around a similar period.

Colin Powell was transmitting top secret information on private email servers?

>I know that makes you mad because you want Trump,

Way to assume buddy, maybe I just don't like the idea of powerful people getting away with murder, metaphorically speaking

>The situation is moving on. There was carelessness, but there's no finding of criminal actions.

Except, you know, criminal negligence.

>Keep in mind that Colin Powell was doing exactly the same thing around a similar period.

Powell have had far, far fewer emails retroactively classified than Clinton. The system in place at the time was not the same as it is now, and he didn't have a private server. But you know, if you want to go after Powell, fine, I never liked that piece of shit anyway, but only if Hillary goes on trial as well.

Link? Looks like a parallel situation to me. The FBI statement seemed to think that intent was important in the question of treason. The decided it was "extreme carelessness" rather than a deliberate attempt to do harm to America. In this case, intention seems to matter. The trouble is that no crime was properly committed in the sense that no top secret information was handed to anyone else or made accessible to anyone else. Since this is only a hypothetical crime, the only matter really left to asses is the intention of the main person involved. Since there was no problem there, we're left with a complete non-crime, so no prosecution. If there was even a small chance of conviction, they would've gone through with it because the stakes are so high. And if there was really something to this, Bernie would have made it work last year.

>what is classified
>what is top secret
having that shit on your comp and then tell the FBI that you were just browsing the internet wont work faggot.
ITS BREAKING THE LAW
HAVING TOP SECRET INFO THAT YOU ARE NOT SOPPOSED TO IS A FUCKING CRIME!
IT'S CONSIDERED TREASON IF YOU SELL IT!
WTF the shill isn't even trying.

This, this fucking cunt is untouchable. I told pol this before and got shit on big time but the Clinton family is part of the elite and the elites don't answer to anyone.

Obama pretty much stated that he would make sure she didn't see a jail cell. I don't get why everyone is so surprised. Pretty funny that a nigger get's years for breaking the law but Hillary is rewarded the presidency for doing the exact same shit and the niggers will still vote for her.

Powell has suffered enough for having to walk with plank with that weapons of mass destruction demonstration. His reputation has never recovered, poor guy.

because your pic is way too relevant

Deflect harder shill

FBI didn't think so. Don't know why you find their interpretation unconvincing. Whatever the case, they have power. It's highly unlikely the DoJ will pursue this further, so the issue is now a dead horse. Time to find a better live horse to flog, like improper use of drones.

He was lined up to be our first black president too before the feds decided to drag him through the mud. Would have been ten times the leader coon Obama has been too.

Not an argument. Thank you for playing.

We're coming for you. Just remember that.

are you being paid for this or is an exercise in logic for you...? Why are you typing all this shit up?

Pussy pass.

>Time to find a better live horse to flog, like improper use of drones.

What's the point? She won't ever be held responsible for anything. She's untouchable and you can try and find more shit on her but even if you did she won't have to answer for it.

Hillary is our next president, she has the support of the rich elite all over the world, look at her donations. Even if she were doing poorly they could just rig the polls and say she won anyways.

She has so much power and influence she had fucking Bernie Sanders kissing her ass as she sat on stage tearing him apart. It's over bro.

>1 post

That's why the claim that Hillary was "careless" is such an extra fuck you to America.

Bitch sure as hell wasn't careless when it came to destroying all traces of her speeches to Goldman Sachs (if they even occurred at all), and all the rest of that stuff.

She's absolutely controlling when it suits her.

So "careless" is just another way of Obama and Clinton laughing and saying "We're fucking you, you know we're fucking you, we know you know we're fucking you, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it."

You have Trudeau

I wouldn't go throwing stones at glass houses if I were you.

It actually worries me. Like holy shit.
Someone actually cares enough to pay people to shitpost.

Exercise in logic. I'm curious about populist political irrationality and rage. This is an interesting case. Many people are invested in the idea "Hillary for jail." Now this isn't going to happen. I'm curious about the response and about what emerges about of calcified but untenable political positions. And also how belief can fight against evidence.

What's your interest, user?

>>She didnt break any fucking law.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

yes she did, and she's ineligible for any public office

Links to when they said that

That is a distraction by the FBI. "Unauthorized removal and retention of classified information" is a crime. Even the FBI admitted that she should have known the information was classified, snd the State Department report last month stated she deliberately ignored protocol by using a private email server for classified information.

As for willful ignorance being a substitute for mens rea, it is settled law that burying your head in the sand doesn't provide a defense against criminal liability.

jesus christ, why are shills so obvious

especially when they choose to post an image

Comey literally said if this had been anyone else it would have been illegal. She violated the law. Over a hundred times. He is just powerless to do anything mainly on account of her being able to implicate Obama and several other officials in having knowledge and failing to act in regards to her crime. This triggers a constitutional crisis followed by an impeachment and a grade A shit-super-storm.

Not an argument. Thank you for playing

>it is settled law that burying your head in the sand doesn't provide a defense against criminal liability
It seems the Attorney General believes ignorance of the law is a perfectly fine excuse.

If you're above the law, that is.

That is brilliant.

shills are shit at their job. I guess Hillary's pretty paranoid if she thinks a Uzbekistani basket-weaving forum is a worthwhile target.

mods, remove this garbage

Because she is rich and politically connected.

I'm gonna rofl when all the bern victims vote for this icon of corruption to spite Trump.

If it was a crime, it should be prosecuted. The FBI didn't think it was, for reasons that sound more informed to me than your own.

What are Trump's options?
- Respect US institutions, or
- Go rogue and declare the FBI and DoJ and US legal system to be corrupt and non-binding.

I'm richer than she is and I'm still pretty sure I'd go to prison if I did that.

This isn't a money issue so much as just blatant corruption.

>politicians are subject to the same legal scrutiny as the rest of the population

Where have you been for the last 15 years?

>B-but hillary will certianly win!
t.mentally hilltard

Wow. You guys are getting better. But you cant cover up or shame people into shutting up about this one. Your crooked boss did a good enough job of covering up key evidence that they did not prosecute.

However it is obvious that the FBI hates her enough to call a conference to drag her through the mud and expose her lies. You can shill all you want. Nothing will silence people about this and it will not be forgotten.

She is treasonous.

FBI didn't exonerate her. Or say she did not commit a crime. They said no reasonable prosecution would pursue. Which is basically code for a trial will take longer than fucking forever. Even though we have a mountain of evidence she has the cf load of money and lawyers to fight til the day she dies. At which point it becomes a non-issue