HILLARY SWAG

>HELL YEAH HILLARY'S WINNING
POLLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice to see Sup Forums isnt completely full of trump trolls and shills

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY

Why does she campaign with just her first name? Most candidates use thier last name on all their campaign signs.

It has been shown time and time again Hillary is NOT a war criminal, even the FBI see she has done no wrong... but hey, Sup Forums is the REAL legal experts here, right?

Hillary: At least she's not Trump.

some people would realise she's a clinton

Hillary will have both the endorsements of President Obama and Bernie Sanders, im a Trump supporter but lets be honest she is going to be the Next President

Doesn't mean we give up.

Been watching this rally for a while.

I know they are preaching to the choir...but....damn...they are agitating the crowd just like Adolf was doing in the 1930s.

HILLARY! HILLARY HILLARY!

SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Not even talking about what Hillary will do once she is President....just that she has to be President and how the NC crowd is the best crowd and best state with the best food

wtf

And the liberal media would only like to make us think Trump and Republicans talk like this

The background of the poster looks like the Japanese battle flag.

This means she's racist against asians.

Can we stop talking about these damn emails already and move on? Republicans are beating a dead horse. So what? The woman made a mistake. We all make mistakes sometimes. It's what makes us human. That's what I like about Hilary. She makes mistakes, she is not a billionaire like Trump. She actually cares about hard working middle class families and really wants them to succeed. Drumpf says wages should be lower.

It's time for a woman to be in charge. I'm with her.

100% agree. Also nice GTA IV reference!

She's going to win.

Wow, a thread made entirely of shills. The JIDF would love it. Infact, the first thing my Rabbi ever said to me was "oh vey slide it"

Her emails and the FBI investigation have nothing to do with her being a war criminal. That's a separate issue.

>being a war criminal
Since when did America take action against its high level war criminals?

Not a shill. To be honest, I think Trump's protectionism and anti free trade ideas are not healthy for the economy. I may not like Hilary, but you have to admit it's nice to see a woman taking on the nay sayers and Wall Street. I understand that she is part of the establishment but Hilary has a history of taking on the big guys and fighting for middle class families. Not gonna lie, she is a good model for young women.

GTFO SHILLS

SAGE AND REPORT

Hillary is a cunt

Fuck you, you absolute fucking faggot.

Almost never. They usually get invited to Bohemian Grove and Bilderberg instead.

>this whole thread
>notajoke.jpg
HIDE AND IGNORE SHILL THREADS

SAGE

This may be true. But honestly I really think in terms of economics America would be much more stable with her taking charge. America needs a seat at the table to negotiate the best trade deals.

You are right, after the revolution we got lazy.

If you ever find a Hillary supporter remind them they support women being raped. Just laugh at them and ask if they like to rape their wife or kids like bill raped those women hillary called trash.

You subhuman shills are hilarious, can you afford instant noodles on the pennies you get? I'll let you suck my dog's cock if you come to my country, it's semi legal here. That'll be the closest you impoverished faggots will ever get to sex with another human.

>America needs a seat at the table to negotiate the best trade deals.
so you are voting for trump?

At least Trump talks about policy, the MSM doesn't publish that material.

Anyone who joins this thread and takes anyone here seriously, even in the slightest, has no idea how bad things are for her right now.

Fbi said she endangered national security. It's a corrupt system that's why she wasn't indicted.

#whitePowerWithHer

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

This is why I support Hillary.

She's an old woman. My grandma can hardly even use a smartphone. I don't blame her, she probably didn't understand what a server really was anyways.

But again, this is another case where the republicans slammed her and once again she committed no crimes. The FBI even said so. It's getting ridiculous people are grasping at straws.

I am upset at the outcome of today's press conference. I am not surprised at today's press conference. I am deeply saddened that Hillary will be the next president of the US and I truly do not know what I will do. I'll probably just bend over and take it, like the average American citizen has for the last 80 years. I'm legit sad. My boss even asked what was wrong with me at work today.

The thought was nice while it lasted.

I like how she cracked jokes after Ghaddafi was tortured to death in the streets and the country handed over to terrorists. I bet she even joked about the Bengazi dead, she's a pretty tough girl, inshallah.

r8