Why do wh*Te people pretend to enjoy extremely cold temperatures and argue about who lives in the coldest place?

Why do wh*Te people pretend to enjoy extremely cold temperatures and argue about who lives in the coldest place?

Other urls found in this thread:

satwcomic.com/two-ways-about-it
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21410524
gnc.gu.se/digitalAssets/1349/1349916_s----f-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do dogs lick their own feces?

because their skin cannot handle sunlight, they want to live in sunny places like normal people but they can't if they do that they'll get skin cancer and die lmao

Because it's a million times easier to warm up than it is to cool down, meaning cooler climates are much more preferable to live in. As to why people argue about it, well, it's a dickwaving thing.

Sweden is the coldest country in the nordic. Those other nordic countries are all 100% ethnically shitskin

>enjoy extremely cold temperatures
I don't think anybody enjoys "extreme" temperatures of any kind. But we do just sorta prefer the colder normal temperatures that we get up here. I've been to the carribean and it was fucking hell on earth for a week there. It's way too fucking hot. I like a cooler temperature. Like when you put your skin up against glass. That's the type of temperature I want to feel as my average, and that's what I get here-

>I've been to the carribean and it was fucking hell on earth for a week there. It's way too fucking hot.

It seems Allah warned you
Allah: do not even step on BLACK soil wh*Te subhuman
You: K ;_;

Wasn't that region recently hit with massive hurricanes? What sort of message is that?

Because we hate summer.

there are too many hidden wh*Te subhumans in that region

I can tell you've never been skiing.

Allah can suck my huge throbbing Conquistador cock.
t. Colonized their areas

+23c summer and small breeze of wind
-10c at winter those are the optimal temperatures

>we
What did he mean by that?

The same Canadian and the same Turkish faggot EVERY dam single time.I could get anoyed by you two but i just realize you're 2 autists.Feeling bad for you.

you are honorary BLACK due to moor heritage friendo.

>7c most of the year and 2 days of summer

Because we hate summer.

Pretend my ass. I hate, hate, hate the heat. I like the snow. I can't stand how mild winters have been for years now, I need to moce farther north.

Will we be spared like Haitians did to the Polish when they revolted?

heat drains me of all energy, i'm not fond of the scandi climate, but at least here I can be much more productive during comfy fall/winter/early spring

That's impossible eesti. I live in Saint-Petersburg and we have pretty defined seasons (aside from rain) and you'll get like 40 extremely hot days a year

I like snow and cold, and hate fucking heat. Feels bad in a country, where winter are fucking cold, and summers are extremely hot

>you'll get like 40 extremely hot days a year

What are you on about? We have like 10c in June and maybe 24 or 26c for literally 2 days in July if we're lucky. We literally never had 40 days of hot summer.

Also mwinter has been absolute shit for at least 5 years with barely any snow and temperatures slightly above 0.

No way, even today it was like 20c for first half of the day

Because cold is nice and cool, i actaully think of moving to scandinavia, it's too warm in this country for me (15 celsius now)

We have had 11c for maybe 2 weeks already and leaves are falling down. 20c in the end of September would be very rare. Finns can confirm. We have maritime climate and it's basically shit. I don't even know hot weather anymore.

1. If I want to stay warm, there's a practically infinite amount of layers I can put on to do so. If I want to stay cool, there's a very finite amount of layers I can take off to do so.

2. Things that generate heat:
>Moving
>Breathing
>Having a heartbeat
>Cooking
>Literally anything fun
Things that generate cold:
>Nothing

3. Colder climates are generally more absent of everything that makes being outside unpleasant like bugs, tourists, snakes, lack of water, disease, etc.

4. Personal preference. I pretty much hate any temperature above 18c and am comfortable at any temperature above -30c.

For a warm country you understand us pretty good.

I don't understand it then, the distance between us is like few hundred kilometers

>it's too warm in this country for me (15 celsius now)

>For a warm country you understand us pretty good.
That's because I've always loved the winter, hated the summers and cannot comprehend how other cunts here love the heat and sun.

haha, nice try sven
but maybe quote me next time, and if i were you i'd rather have a Dutchman than ten more somalis

You should move here. We's kindred nations we are.

t. never been anywhere cold

It can get so cold that you have to actively remember to blink often because the moisture in your eyes freezes instantly. You can have so many layers on that mobility is an issue and still be cold. People talk or "argue" about it because living in these temperatures is historically difficult. Humans are semi-equatorial African apes, heat is natural to us, cold absolutely isn't.

don't know why they do it exactly, probably some sort of ego thing, but it's just so cringeworthy when they do the contest thing, like in summer when it's 13 degrees and they post the screenshot with quotes like "WWWAHH LADS LITERALLY BURNING HERE", ffs

Good post

>t. never been anywhere cold
Yeah, no.

why do whites go on about muh cold winters when europe isn't even cold?

Why do brazilians commit cannibalism and eat monkeys?
UMA
D
E
L
I
C
I
A

But really, anything above like 25 is a fucking hell, and I sweat like I'm exercising. I'm not even fat or anything.

Kidings? I live in Northern Finland and we've had many +25c days this summer. Today was +18c

>25 degrees makes babby sweat, poor babby how will he make it?

the cringe

this
anything above 22 is too much, 19 is perfect

I like 20°C

Maybe you're just built for warmer weather. I've been outside in -45 and never had any of those issues. As long as you have good clothing or can go inside and warm up every 1.5 hours or so it's very doable.

>babby can't take 22 degrees, it makes him sweat, poor little babby

literally why do you do this

15° isn't warm, objective fact. Even Kiruna reaches 15° regularly in summer. You might have better luck immigrating to northern Greenland or Svalbard if you want to avoid such high temperatures

Do you like being a walking grease factory or what? I don't get your asspain over nothing.

because they're subhumans
that's too cold, 78-80 is perfect temperature

nah i meant 15 is too warm for what time of year it is, its September it should be like 8 to 10 degrees

>below 15 degrees is too cold for him
why do you do this pablo?

In Russia it's like +35c often. it's nothing new for them.
Russia isn't any frozen tundra at summer

It's how we're built. We're acclimatized to cold.

Okay. Is this comfy temperatures to you?

I wonder what would happen to you guys in places here that get 35C even 40C

Is the town relocated yet? I remember reading about it like 5 years ago it's sinking due to mining

it's just mind bogglingly retarded mental gymnastic people on this board do in order to appear more "white" and it's cringeworthy as fuck

>people in northern climates are the ones who invented 100 degrees hot chambers and wearing fucking seal skins in roder to survive
>n-no it's totally fine I am a strong man from the north
>god forbid I have to sustain 22 degrees or else I'll cry

just stop

are you legit mentally challenged m8? 15 is totally fine and so is 25 of 5, I avoid bitching about any of these temperatures that are part of the natural range of temperatures humans live in.

exactly, it's just him pretending to be a special snowflake

>probably some euro mutt of some sort whose ancestors moved to canada 100 years ago
>lemme tell you about evolution

lmao, even more cringe when you try to justify it with ""science""

yeah those temperatures seem perfect for this time of year actually

And yes autumn is the best season

We have such temperatures for like a week or two in the summer. It's bad and I can't do shit. The fact that our city is made of stone with metal roofs is making it worse.

I don't think its done yet. But they are working on it

Coldness is integral to the whiteoid way of life. Central heating should be banned all across Europe (because it's wasteful and enables shitskins to survive the winter - but mostly because it's wasteful).

It's not an evolution thing. It's a the-human-body-adapts-to-its-respective-environment thing. I'm able to go out in 0c during a chinook wearing nothing but pants, a t-shirt, and my boots and be comfortable. You're able to go out in +30c and be totally comfortable. That's just how we work as a species.

So you just made up a mythical story inside your head, that I tried to appear as something i didn't even thought about, and was not actually giving my opinion on hot weather which i just honestly dislike and feel uncomfortable? Do you see everything as a meme board culture or something?

>I'm able to go out in 0c during a chinook wearing nothing but pants, a t-shirt, and my boots and be comfortable.
desu it's not the coldness itself. I don't have no problems going to a mailbox with boxers and take a cigarette while there. It's the wind which is annoying. -5c and windy is worse than -30c no wind

And it's the same with warm weather. Here summers are really humid +25c feels really hot. But when I was in Madrid which has a dry climate +30c didn't feel bad

That's actually a good point. Wind makes everything feel 5x colder than it actually is.

>Things that generate cold:
>Nothing
Sweating. But it sucks.

Some Somali family in Finland got caught warming up the apartment with their oven on and and the oven's door open.

Deport.

Europe must save energy. Ban wasteful central heating now.

I would deport them into the ocean immediately if I could.

none of this makes any sense, after one hour in 0 degrees your body temperature will start to drop like any other human being and your health will be at risk, there is no such thing as humans genetically designed to sustain cold temperatures without protection anywhere in the world.

and you are able to be comfortable in 30 degree weather, sure it may feel hot to you because you're not used, but your body will work completely fine, sweating is natural and it means your body is cooling itself down, there is no such mechanism against cold.

tldr, stop bragging about wearing a tshirt in 0 degrees when a) you can do it for as much time as anyone else and b) you are not special or whiter than anyone solely for this

I have never heard an adult bragging about or bitching about weather endurance, it's a thing I have only seen here and it's stupid as hell

Take your grandfather's rifle with which he killed a hundred Soviets, and show them where the exit is.

My grandfather used the Suomi KP submachine gun and he died the year I was born.

>bitching and bragging
So a fucking opinion on weather is now bitching or bragging, automatically. Because i, apparently can't just dislike a shitty hot humid weather in a stone city.

>poor babby is a victim now

lol do whatever you want, cringepost as much as you want, it's your choice

I didn't know you guys grilled meat in a civilized manner

>there is no such mechanism against cold
Your metabolism adjusts to colder climates.

I thought you were shitposting until now, but I'm convinced you might actually be this much of a moron.

>I have never heard an adult bragging about or bitching about weather endurance
It's a real life banter here. It's not serious ofc it's a good way to break the ice

>cringepost
Are you sure that the person who can't understand relative comfort isn't the cringey one?

That's how it's done all over NA. I think even Mexicans use Weber grills.

do you live in the woods? do you sleep on permafrost every day or do you actually get to your comfy home every night and put the heather or the fireplace on? do you sleep udner warm blankets in winter or not?

your metabolism adjusts when your life is in danger, which in your daily life is not, you cover up and warm the places you live and work in precisely because you want your metabolism to stay the same.

that's fine, I udnerstand it, that's one thing that may differ between cultures.

>relative comfort

oh yes I understand that perfectly, I know I like chilly weather more than some old lady does, that's not what I'm talking about, when somebody says "scientifically my body works better in cold than some other human" or "waaaah moooooom it's 17 degrees I'm burninggg", that's when it turns into cringepost of the finest quality

>I have preference in weather, X temperature is uncomfortable to me
>HOW DARE YOU HAVE PREFERENCES YOU DUMB CRINGEY BABY CRY MORE
Literally Sup Forums tier, I don't even know what to say.

alright you have preferences, good

>and you are able to be comfortable in 30 degree weather
I'm not. I just about pass out if I'm outside in 30c for more than like 20 minutes. Stop pretending like you know me.

>I have never heard an adult bragging about or bitching about weather endurance, it's a thing I have only seen here and it's stupid as hell
People from some cities here brag about it in real life because they think it makes them more European. It's cringe as fuck.

Because winter is fucking awesome

>that's fine, I udnerstand it, that's one thing that may differ between cultures.
satwcomic.com/two-ways-about-it
It's pretty accurate. Even if the author a feminist lesbian etc. :DDD

>moors were black

>you don't know me
I don't know your personally and therefore I have no idea about your personality or looks, that's correct, but unless you are the abominable snowman and therefore not a human I know what your body is able to sustain, north europeans colonized equatorial africa, the tropics, they live in desertic places like australia or arizona, you are not special.

>about to pass out
lmao good god

I bet it is

don't get me wrong I understand that people that live in the north are more accustomed to cold and ice, that doesn't mean they don't have to take the same exact precautions against health threathening levels of cold as any other human being,
there is a range of temperatures in which the human body works properly and there are temperatures outside of that range that cause the body to work at fault, no amount of stripping naked in the snow for few minutes will change your genetic structure like the canadian would want us to believe

Yes people from warmer climates gets used to the coldness in a week or two.
We have 3rd generation africans and they're fine

I think it's the same with warmer climate.

It's true though. I physically can't be outside when it's too warm. If I lived in a country where it was always that temperature I would be used to it, but I don't so I'm not. I also never said I was some kind of superhuman who could function totally nude in sub zero temperatures, but my range of comfort is lower than yours due to where I live. That's all I'm getting at.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21410524
gnc.gu.se/digitalAssets/1349/1349916_s----f-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-.pdf

I was talking about the coldness not vitamin D

it's kids trying to prove how cool and tough they (and their countrymen) are, "lol i only wear t-shirt in -25°C btw im russian/canadian/alaskan/finn/whatever xD"
t. been in nearly -50°C, seen snow in midsummer and don't bring it up like some achievement

of course it is, I suffer through the hottest days of summer as well and I don't like it, but I know it's not going to kill me and if I drink and take a shower I can bring the temperature back to normal easily, bet you know a shitton more about cold remedies than I do as well.

vitamin d comes from sun exposure, that's different than just temperature.

>vitamin d comes from sun exposure,
There's no sun in during the winter time even the southern finland like 2-3h/day. So it's mandatory for black people (and finns for that matter too) get vitamin D from other sources. Here it's been traditionally dairy products, but blacks are often lactose intolerant

I wish I lived on a place much colder, 34C on winter is ridiculous.

sounds like a dream, i like the temp around 15 but 0 is very comfy to sleep or watch something on tv

>78-80
Fuck no, what are you, Floridian?
65-72 F is the patrician range