One shot at the lottery of life

>one shot at the lottery of life
>not born in America
kill me

you can come here and live with me but you will have yo bring me a qt danish girl for the troubles WITH CHEESE

You can always migrate here bro

he can't tho because he's not a mexican

this so much.

unironically.
It must be nice being and living in the US.
Especially coastal states

>1/20 chance of being born as a free man in America
>blow it

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

are you laughing because he's wrong or because you are enjoying his misery?
genuinely curious

don't laugh at me, cunt

if anything, america is the land of immigrants.
the opposite is not true. so you guys are in a better situation already.

because he is an edgy kid

Hm well they jump the fence but as you know that's illegal. I know there's legal ways, there's got to be.

t. My car mechanic is polish

explain?

>kill me
well, if you born in America you would be, you're lucky

>udlander vil bo i amerika

hvorfor

ikke kom her

there are legal ways but they're deliberately difficult

>one shot at life's lotto
>born a southerner in America

Fortuna be damned!

it's really not that great. as far as quality of life is concerned, you probably have it better

What is the misfortune to be born in Denmark?

h1b? used to be easy. harder now but very doable.

i would give anything to have been born in Denmark

while America's living standards have reduced somewhat relative to Europe compared to how it once was Americans still have it better in many important ways, most importantly they make more money

how do I get into america in a non illegal way?

Green Card Lottery.

you essentially have to be hired over an american candidate before even getting a residence permit and then have your employer fill out a lot of paperwork to be allowed to stay for as long as you hold your job

You are lucky, you are not born black.

and pay less taxes. in general, it sucks to be poor here compared to europe. but if you have good education and a good job, you are golden.

already doing that, is there something else?

Ew. Gross

work visa?

would need a job there first then.
But whatever, living there as a literal wagecuck who gets thrown out if he doesn't work or does something wrong is just not the same as being born there.
How ironic, with a work visa you would live in the land of freedom without being free

Investments, marriage, job invitation. I guess that's all.

It's pretty comfy, not going to lie lads. Beach is 10 mins away. Hiking, surfing, snowboarding all within a 2 hour drive. went to a late night screening of IT yesterday and people clapped when it ended. It's real lads, americlaps are real.

you can get a green card after like 5(?) years, but yes it is a long road.

it really is a lottery though
something like 0.5% of applicants get through

Trump wants to get rid of the green card lottery and replace it with points/merit based immigration system... but the democrats are rejecting it.

and it still wouldn't be the same.
for example I would probably never be accepted by normal americans

>the democrats are rejecting it
but why

>I would probably not be accepted by normal americans

Why do you think we wouldn't accept you. Americans think very highly of Germans. If you don't mind daily Nazi jokes then you would fit right in. Just avoid the south.

why in the FUCK would you want to be born in the most boring country on earth? This place is shit

Is that really true?

also why avoid the south? Texas seems nice

>Is that really true?
Not that user, but where I live, definitely yeah. Germany is known for luxury cars, and being the powerhouse of the eu. Also, there's so many fucking immigrants that you really wouldn't stand out except in a small town if you had an accent.

man that's nice, never got that impression

>if you had an accent
pretty much every non-native speaker who hasn't spent year living in the country (and the large majority of those who have) has a very noticeable accent
getting rid of an accent is very difficult

With merit based immigration, less brown and blacks will be able to immigrate to America, democrats want a brown America.

>most importantly they make more money
That's one fucked up worldview you have, mate.

actually got rid of my accent already and I've never been there.
my overall english still needs improvement tho

having money is one of the cornerstones of living well m8

post vocaroo

feels bad man

>tfw country is boring as shit and it's nearly impossible to get a job outside of the basic middle class

what is there to post?
I just the instead of ze and don't have that sharp sound to my voice.

Texas is comfy lived near Dallas, now I live in SoCal. Texas is huge though each region has its distinct culture. The south is impoverished, and theres literally nothing to do. Unless you live in a college town or major city.

But what if he's some /r9k/ fag wanting to die?

there's a lot more to an accent than that, small things like the exact vowel articulations, holding the aspiration in 't' and 'p' for the correct amount of milliseconds, distributing voicing in plosives correctly, etc. these are all things that are very hard to consciously learn or even pinpoint but a native speaker will hear is off
almost all Northern Europeans who make claims like that are exaggerating a lot in my experience and have a very noticeable accent

My favorite regions as home would be Oregon, California, Texas, maybe new england and generally coastal areas.
I just didn't know if most of these were friendly with gers.

damn. well I would see if I have one when the natives tell me

If you're white there's no problem with immigration

What's wrong with Denmark?

depressing and boring

How is that depressing? Ain't you guys got a lot of money and perfectly comfortable environment?

sorry this is a first world thing, you wouldn't understand

you can always try France or something m8
it's in the EU so you don't need a visa or anything

and do what? drive a taxi?

what would you do in America?

I try not to think about It too much

If it's so hard to move here then how the hell do hundreds of thousands of Spics and Pajeets arrive here every year legally?

>spics
they live at your doorstep.
>pajeets
I really don't know

>be american
>have one shot at life bingo
>get shot

your immigration system prefers people who are willing to work for cheap
American companies are much more likely to hire an Indian who is willing to work for less than natives
also so many American companies outsource work to India that then privileges them to relocate

also you have a "diversity visa" program which aids those groups