You. Were. Warned

You. Were. Warned.

I hate Islam but Iran didn't deserve to get banned, they're not a terrorist country like the others. Trump is a Saudi and Israeli cuck though so it makes sense why he would ban Iran. Israel wants to attack iran so they create another refugee crisis and they can expand their country, it's all part of the greater Israel project. Israel is the only one that benefits from a destabilized Middle East, also it's not a surprise that Isis doesn't attack Saudi Arabia or Israel.

>no best color

That is green though, objectively.

>#1 state sponsor of terrorism
>literally chant death to America every day
>doesnt deserved to get banned

White Helmets deserved to be banned, Iran is cool though.

>#1 state sponsor of terrorism

Literally a false statement

>literally chant death to America every day

Hmmm... I wonder why...

green is reddit: the color

A Man Called Ove was fucking trash

>literally a false statement
wew lad
>hmm..I wonder why...
good point, we need more "death to american" patriots

Voted for Trump because
>I wanted a net immigration reduction
>wanted a decrease of boots on the ground in the ME

If he attacks Iran or Iraq I'm finished with him. An immigration moratorium probably would've been better, the EO was poorly written and handled badly

He's right. The house of Saud and the US government are much bigger funders of terrorism. Oman, Quatar and UAE would be higher too

US and Saudi Arabia would be, but its off the books bc we are "allies", and no the others arent

>human rights
This meme again...

>hey guys sorry about our country's nationalism
>by the way, you guys are relegated to your own category so we can give all the awards to movies we actually saw

there is nothing more disgusting and evil beyond a white person who thinks he has rights more than us

think about it

there are white people who think "we have a country" and stuff like that
do they? think about this. hard to believe you white people out there actually believe this

human rights are a spook

>They simply exist - for everybody.
Sure, as an idea. An idea that is put into effect in mostly only Western countries.

There are black people who probably think that too and yet they keep coming into majority white countries.
I wonder why that could be.

Human rights do not exist for all,its something that rich countries have started to enforce (when it suits them) very recently

There are actually two opposing conventions of human rights signed at the U.N., one beloved by the "first world" (political and civil rights) and one pushed with less success by the third (socio-economic rights).

>they simply exist
I hate normies and they're presupposed axioms. Kill . Your. Selves.

this and if they existed for everyone there would be absolutely no debate on what is a human right and what isn't