Hey four other anons that actually saw Moonlight, does anyone else think Juan was gay?

Hey four other anons that actually saw Moonlight, does anyone else think Juan was gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JdGRAKbF8sU
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico&t=0m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no he had a bangin wife

They were all gay

What happened to him anyway? Assumed dead? This movie sucked. I hated the final act.

felt like he truly saw himself in the kid and since he didn't have one wanted to help him find his way

I don't think so. He seemed like he loved his wife unlike Chiron who showed any interest in girls.

>wah why didn't the movie spoon-feed me

He died between act 1 and 2. The bullies mention his death at 1:35

youtu.be/JdGRAKbF8sU

He realized he was becoming a black father figure so he disappeared.

kek. Never change, pol.

Lurk more newfag, post less.

What was everyone's favorite scene? I really liked the scene in the school when Chiron is walking back into the school to confront his bully.
You can tell he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

>mom and dad a minute though

i dont understand

when his friend jerks him off on the beach

I honestly thought that Juan was gay and that's why he took Chiron in. I just ignored he had that slam pied around.

Shit movie. Most happy Naomi Harris didn't win because she didn't even deserve to be nominated.

>best actor in Moonlight
>dies halfway through
>best actor in Luke Cage
>dies halfway through

What did they mean by this?

This was my favorite scene

youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico&t=0m50s

why do blacks in america live like 3rd world refugees? how did this happen to them?

jej

Yeah, after he washes his face you can tell he's transformed into something else

This is a best picture? Hollywood has really fallen.

white people "rescued" them from the prospect of becoming 3rd world refugees

Little at the table with Juan
broke my damn heart

no, just a man who probably couldn't have kids

He will be the black Sean Bean.

Lmao

"Juan been dead a minute though."

He's the black Sean Bean

No, but the fact that Chiron was gay seemed really forced and pointless

>these kids called me a faggot. Am I a faggot?
>only you know if you're a fag
>wtf I love men now??

Really bad desu.

why isn't a president doing something about it? seems like in obamas 8 years he didn't fix shit for them, it's appaling.

Refugees from Syria fleeing to Europe live better lives than an American born black. This is like a national disgrace.

This token shit like giving them oscars or letting a few of them be rich is so disgusting, because theres millions of them just barely surviving.

>And you my son shall be called...Moonlight!